Cannabis Oil Making Tutorial Using Safe Countertop Distiller & Froz Alcohol

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil Making Tutorial Using Safe Countertop Distiller & FROZEN Alcoho

Thank You For Sharing this Video !!!

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil Making Tutorial Using Safe Countertop Distiller & FROZEN Alcoho

That is awesome! :high-five: I was really wanting to know a better way than butane for when I can get around to doing this!

It stinks that trim cannot be used, but there are always other uses for trim! :)

Great Info ...how much will a QP make if you do it like you show?? really interested as I can't smoke any more, and tea and brownies are getting old..Thanks and Have a Hemp Day.

I have read that you will get approximately 60 grams of oil from 1 LB of dry Cannabis buds. If you follow the directions to a T your QP should bring you approximately 15 grams.

And, please remember to always use common sense and lots of fresh flowing air when making your Cannabis Hemp Oil.

If you can't get Everclear can you use 151 or something else, I really want to do this but cant 't get the Everclear in CA, unless you know where....thanks for you info, very helpful. :bravo

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil Making Tutorial Using Safe Countertop Distiller & Froz Alcohol

if you were helping a cancer pt what is better sativa, hyb, or indica.??
....thanks for you great post.

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil Making Tutorial Using Safe Countertop Distiller & Froz Alcohol

The most widely used strain that I have seen used for cancer patients is Indica. Indica is low THC and high CBN/CBD. The Cannabinoids are what go after the cancer cells so go for as pure of an Indica strain as you can.

can I distill "green dragon" that is made with 151 and is very strong, ..??got a really nice distiller for 100 from bed and bath.....thanks again for sharing you knowledge, it is very helpful and appericated....:420:

Good for you on your new distiller. I've honestly never heard of 'green dragon' but I don't see why you couldn't use that in place other high proof alcohols. The only difference may be the flavor in the end medicine.

And thank you, we are grateful that we can be here for you! :Namaste:

Green Dragon is what I made with a mixture of 151 and Hybrid MMJ, it is a ratio of 2grams to each 1oz of 151.....I am thinking this will work OK...:peace:

I wouldn't use 151 when making it, you want a neutral spirit not a rum. Isopropyl alcohol would be the best option and is easy to find any where.

You can buy everclear at Bevmo in California. It's only 151. 151 works fine. Though, it looks like from this distiller machine, the alcohol you recover would be very high proof. Maybe 190+?

Thanks for the tip, Bevmo here I come...Ready to make my first batch with a QP of Hindu Shunk....will update later.:thanks:

On the off chance of there being any remnants (either the type of alcohol, or whatever particulates that may be this product that is not for human consumption), I don't think anyone should use Iso... Use something you can ingest, such as Everclear or a "clear" 151 rum may work.

Admitting this is probably just the paranoia in me, but if we weren't worried about particulates we would just use Butane and bypass the need of all the preparation to use alcohol... The idea of using alcohol, I believe, was the purpose of using something that is "food grade" to create this honey oil.

I maybe wrong, maybe Iso is completely safe.. However, on the off chance, I would not want to potentially put something harmful in me to get the medicine I need.

Iso isn't safe to drink, the fumes aren't good for you either so do it outdoors, same applies to ehtanol (drinking alcohol). Isopropyl alcohol is safe to use for making oil though as it will evaporate without leaving any residue which is why it is used in sterylisation and optical/electronic cleaning. Get some iso, everclear, 151 rum and test them out, using spotless clean pyrex dish bowls of some sort add 100ml or so of the iso, cook it off on a low temp and see if there is any residue/smell/marks left in the bowl, then repeat the same for the other 2.

IF someone wanted to make this...Where would one buy these oil and water extracters and is there anything to know about them? Wish you would have shown how much alchol you get back towards what was put in ..say even the percenatge etc.?

Iso isn't safe to drink, the fumes aren't good for you either so do it outdoors, same applies to ehtanol (drinking alcohol). Isopropyl alcohol is safe to use for making oil though as it will evaporate without leaving any residue which is why it is used in sterylisation and optical/electronic cleaning. Get some iso, everclear, 151 rum and test them out, using spotless clean pyrex dish bowls of some sort add 100ml or so of the iso, cook it off on a low temp and see if there is any residue/smell/marks left in the bowl, then repeat the same for the other 2.

This is good to know! I'm still iffy on using it since I have 190 proof everclear available.

But as I said, I'm just paranoid :bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom