How Can I Get High CBD Cannabis Oil?

grnijpc7

Hi I am in Riverside CA just curious to find a legit place that is able to help me with
all symptoms associated with a neck injury. Mostly Chronic severe pain, muscle spasms
anxiety and now I was just informed I have arthritis in the vertebrae in my neck.

Im not looking for smoke ! But looking into CBD oil capsules and or cream for topical use. I stopped smoking as a kid cuz I got paranoid but that was the 80s ha ha ! I work in the medical field so need to stay clear headed at all times.

If anyone can direct me I would really appreciate it and my girls would love you cuz I can be a real nasty person
when I am in pain I guess which is almost everyday ! Been two years and will have this the rest of my life...just looking for some relief.

Thank you in advanced.

:thumb:

I make a cream that you rub on externally that works great for pain relief from the roots of the plant
chop grind cut put roots in blender, anything to get them ground up fine the little hair roots seem to work best. put them in a slow cooker, add 2 cups water and 2-3 cups of oil cook on low for 48-72 hrs strain the mixture, put the liquid in a freezer the water will freeze and the oil rise to the top ( if you use coconut oil it is ready to use,) other kinds of oil will require you to add bees wax to thicken it to a paste....
just rub on the painful areas.

Hi grnijpc7...I'm a local Riverside residence also. I can help your situation and totally understand your needs without no euphoric feelings what so ever. I'll shoot you a PM so be on the look out. Peace, Happiness & Pancakes

Hi grnijpc7...I'm a local Riverside residence also. I can help your situation and totally understand your needs without no euphoric feelings what so ever. I'll shoot you a PM so be on the look out. Peace, Happiness & Pancakes

Just not now...lol...until I get 50 post. If you are in that much pain wish there was a way to help asap.

VAPORIZE!

I have all kinds of medical problems and the medical industry has failed miserably!

Smoking joints or bongs I can't handle it.

Vaporizer hooked up to a water path is blissfull!

A High powered vaporizer might be over kill for your needs.

Over $100 Less than $200 would get you started.
IMG_08421_zpsb65586ac.jpg

Frosty Flowers vaporized are good medicine. Oil high in CBD's is nice too!
IMG_01761_zps708ff1c6.jpg

I just now after two years of fighting and giving up found this reply to my post back in 2013. Its been a HUGE struggle. Back on meds off of meds im ok for a week or two then I wake up and its like im injured all over again. Can you get back to me soon ? Big Pharma has ruined my tummy and im sure my liver isnt to happy either. Thank you for your response. Would like to get more info. Peace, Love and Sandy butts ! A friend says that so your pankcake thing made me laugh ! =)

Ooops I think I replied to the wrong post Lol...still looking for CBD oil for my injury. I am struggling with internal side effects from pain meds. On then off again a freakin merry go round. I hate it. Also...lost my BFF last year as she polluted her liver with Big Pharma so now I am on the search again for something that will help...I do not smoke but am looking for healing from inflammation. I now have arthritis in my neck and what they call spurs ! Not sure how you get spurs in your neck. Calcification maybe ? idk. Let me know if you are even still on here not sure but was looking for Charlottes Web but was told you can only get that in Canada area ? idk but my injury has forced me to start looking again. Thank you for your time. =)

where are you located? charlottes web or so called is fairly widely available now but getting the real one is hit and miss.

where are you located? charlottes web or so called is fairly widely available now but getting the real one is hit and miss.

I was able to find a version of Charlotte's Web here in Colorado, it was sold as R4 in Denver and R-14er in Boulder. Recently I switched to a plant called The Wife, which has tested with near 20% CBD and no detectable THC, according to the dispensary. Wife is a lot easier to grow than R-14er, just a better plant all around. I am making edible oil from the all CBD plants and also make oil from 'regular' plants like Blue Dream, Goji OG, Ambulance... I use Everclear to extract, blend with coconut oil and put into capsules, 200mg for the CBD oil, which I can take anytime as they impart no high. Taking a CBD cap in the daytime and then a THC cap at dinner has been working great for my pain and inflammation issues. Figuring out the correct dosage has been a challenge, but kind of fun figuring out the effects of the different strains, it has become like a hobby. So, the answer to the question about where to get CBD oil is, from your garden. Assuming that you are willing to grow the plants and make the oil. I think these all CBD plants are actually hemp, but I don't know for sure, they act and look exactly the same as the other cannabis plants except they do not get you stoned. i tried a bong hit of each and, after coughing up a lung, found no mental effects, just a bad taste in my mouth. But the edible oil from both plants is excellent.
R-14er_day_57_flower_6.jpg

brother can you spare a few seeds?

Both were clones from a dispensary, so no seeds. I have not seen the all CBD plants offered in the usual seed sellers' sites. Maybe someone here knows where seeds are available. Check your local shops, there was a mad rush to get CBD products onto shelves here a couple years ago and the big profits must be driving business in WA too. It is surprising to me how few people are talking about this method of dosing cannabis oil, making and taking THC and CBD separately. I am convinced that processing them apart and dosing both, makes each more effective for pain and possibly disease.

Wow.I am in the same boat here in 92507.Arthritis ,disk shrinkage,presses on nerve.Constant pain.Facing possible surgery.I use a CBD oil that I got from Re-Up on Central Ave.Helps more than anything else I have tried,including muscle relaxers.Good luck!

Just read this thread! I hope you have found what suits you already and all is better for you! I might suggest you grow and make your on oil or butter. You can easily obtain seeds from strains that are low THC/High CBD. It's fun to grow and learning to be self sufficient suits me! I will admit if it were possible for me to legally obtain whatever I wanted here , there would be less incentive to grow! :blushsmile: I have the opinion, having forgone recommended surgery for over 25 years, that self medication with cannabis, along with more personal awareness of my bodies messages, have enabled me to do this! I think a little THC along with the CBD is very important! You might want to try vaping a bit of a balanced strain with low THC/High CBD in the evenings, after work. It will not stay with you the next day like eating it may ( with too large a dose!)!The total package works in many ways with your receptors and body systems that are not fully understood , but seem in the right balance to help alleviate many health or pain issues!:Namaste:

I make Rick Simpson oil and use it for back pain and prostrate issues. It is very potent, my mother has cancer and use it also. however I have to mail it to her though. I have a few other clients that use it also. I make tea with it. I break it down with honey in the microwave first, then add the hot water and the tea bag of choice, works great

Wow.I am in the same boat here in 92507.Arthritis ,disk shrinkage,presses on nerve.Constant pain.Facing possible surgery.I use a CBD oil that I got from Re-Up on Central Ave.Helps more than anything else I have tried,including muscle relaxers.Good luck!
:peace:Hello Kitty! I was told by three MD's I needed surgery on two disc in my neck and two in my lower back in the late 1980's. A skiing accident , a motor cycle tangle, a horse event and stupid lifting/over exertions led to that! First I was made a miserable pain ridden zombie on pain meds by the would be surgeons! :) Then I began my own quest to heal. I use the advise of a chiropractor about changing which side I slept on predominately and to be aware of poor posture! :rollit: I have treated pain with cannabis and a little Ibuprofen or Tylenol. Besides possibly, a couple of short and less acute flair ups per year, the pain is manageable. I was able to keep working until this year, a very heavy labor type work and I have avoided surgery nearly thirty years! The AR I have now is also helped by the cannabis therapy! Staying hydrated better and eating healthier aids my pain management well, when I pay attention to do so daily and regularly! I hope you have even better results than I have had!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom