Please Help! My mother is dying of endometrial cancer

Tauruz421

My 67 year old mom has been battling endometrial cancer for the past 3-4 years. She's been on chemotherapy and other drugs, but nothing seemed to work. Recently, the doctors told her that they did all they could, and the cancer has progressed. The decision was made to no longer administer any more chemo treatments, and that she would come home under hospice care. We are uncertain how long she has. I read a great deal about the Rick Simpson Oil and its power of healing cancer. What are the chances my mother can still beat the cancer using the oil? I am really clueless as to where I could obtain a good quality marijuana, or even the oil. I am in the New England area. If anyone can offer me any advice, suggestions or direction it would be greatly appreciated. My mom really doesn't deserve this. She's a good woman. Please, anyone?

Hi Tauruz421. I'm on here for the same reason only my Mum is 63 and has just has a hysterectomy to remove the Endometrial cancer however the doctors think it may come back. I'm not in the US. But I imagine it is the same everywhere, if you are not hanging around with a crowd that does smoke Weed, how do you meet a trustworthy person that will supply you with some?

I imagine the laws are similar to here in the UK, but I also imagine the amount of casual cannabis smokers to be the same also. My advise would be to ask around. Perhaps ask people in the smoking area at gigs or nightclubs, or even in an off licence. Even better find a shop that sells Bongs and smoking paraphernalia and ask politely if they know of anyone that can supply you with marijuana which you want to help your Mum. People are generally friendly and understanding and will do there best to point you in the right direction. I'm currently messaging friends here trying to find someone who supplies or grows low THC high CBD strains as neither my Mum or my friend with severe Crones Disease like to get stoned but want to get well.

There are good videos on You Tube on how to make the oil. Alternatively I believe in some states you can seek permission to bring Hash Oil from one of the states where it is legal for your mothers use only.

I hope you find what you need and that it improves your mothers situation. Sending you positive vibes.

Although there are cases of people with terminal cancer cured by RSO the biggest problem is that they leave that option for last and don't try it until there nothing else left to try.

This is something that can be done in parallel to regular treatments but I'll get to my story. A friend's dad was diagnosed with liver cancer about 24 months ago; he had been a functioning alcoholic for most of his life so it wasn't really a surprise.

RSO was offered to him way before it got serious but he refused to take it due mostly to pressure from his church group. Fast forward to 13 months ago; having failed his chemo he got sent home to die. After a few weeks he was already maxed out on morphine and unable to get up from bed.

That late in the game he tried RSO. The next day he got out of bed and walked around the house and the day after he drove his car and went to church. When he got sent home he was given 2-3 months to live and that was 13 months ago. The morphine was completely phased out in the first month of taking RSO and is currently not taking any analgesics at all.

My friend believes that the cancer will eventually take his dad, he thinks RSO would have made a difference if he had started on it sooner but at least he's in no pain and has a good quality of life but before RSO he honestly didn't think he'd live past July '14 and with RSO they got to celebrate another Christmas.

If you get good quality weed you can make your own oil, for starters I would recommend at least 1 ounce.

Hi, do you know how someone should take Rick Simpson Oil if they are at risk for Endometrial cancer spreading to their vagina. Sorry to be so blunt but Im finding it hard to find answers. Should she administer it internally or orally?

Hi, do you know how someone should take Rick Simpson Oil if they are at risk for Endometrial cancer spreading to their vagina. Sorry to be so blunt but Im finding it hard to find answers. Should she administer it internally or orally?

There have not been enough clinical trials, human or animal, to determine dosage for specific conditions. There are no published recommendations that can be authoritatively referred to or referenced. That said, there are providers with experience recommending cannabis preparations for treatments.

This is a provider with offices in Maine. Their consultation fees are reasonable. You might start contacting them for a phone or in person consult. Dose that is often recommended is 1g/day of RSO. This is HIGH and often not tolerated by individuals. High dose is not always called for or necessarily effective. A gyne cancer and cannabis is something to discuss with Dr given the likely hormonal nature of these cancers and the hormonal effects of cannabis. Integr8 Health Medical Marijuana Doctors in Maine

You may find other resources to help with your question reviewing links and content from
Patient Resources | Society of Cannabis Clinicians

This is a provider with offices in Maine. Their consultation fees are reasonable. You might start contacting them for a phone or in person consult. [/url]

I Don't think they will be able to help us as we're in the UK. I think they're probably not allowed to give advice to people in countries where its still illegal?

I Don't think they will be able to help us as we're in the UK. I think they're probably not allowed to give advice to people in countries where its still illegal?

A physician who gives medical marijuana recommendations may not even give specific advice as to dosage strain or method of administration, but they might. As far as consulting with someone out of state or out of the country, you might want to contact them and ask. Ask too if they can refer you to anyone. You may be able to email a practitioner office to inquire if they can consult via phone.

There may be similar organizations or practitioners in the UK, I only know about a few in the US. I've been told more than once that it's the ratio of CBD to THC to be mindful of. I've also been told that a 5:1 ratio CBD:THC is better for gyne cancers than high THC. Typical web postings and some dispensaries suggest working up to 1g/day of the oil. This note suggests otherwise. Doctors Chime in - Medical Cannabis Dosing: Why Less May Be More | UnitedPatientsGroup.com Blog And I've seen a posting via this group as well where one person said they could put the writer in touch with an oncology nurse. United Patients Group | Your Resource For Alternative Medicine

You may get a contact through Project CBD

Here is one article Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug
Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug
And articles that cite the above
Google Scholar

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells
abstract Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggress... - PubMed - NCBI
and citations to the article Google Scholar

GW Pharmaceuticals product called Sativex in the US (but not available yet) is legal in the UK. It's not formulated or marketed for cancer, but you can try to ask if it can be prescribed off label or for some condition it is available for in the UK. Sativex is formulated in a 1:1 ration CBD:THC. I understand that many do not have psychoactive effects from it.

There are more clinics in Europe than the US that do integrative treatments. You may be able to consult with one of them. A goal of integrative treatment in part is to boost the cancer patient's immune system. This is multimodal, body, mind, all of it. Clinics outside of the United States - Welcome To Cancer Cure Foundation

Back
Top Bottom