How to store medical cannabis oil

Hilo420

Can anyone help with how to store my oil, i.e. shelf life and etc.
Ready to make but wonder how to safely store the 1-2 oz.

No one answered you Hilo? I put mine in little squres of wax paper,small amounts,like 2 gram.Fold em up and put them in a glass mason jar and store in a cool, dark place:goodjob:.

Hello. Can you please tell me how you made the oil?
I like the 5 min method.Place herb in glass jar and freeze overnight.Also place bottle of pure Everclear.The less pure stuff has too much water.Next day pour everclear into glass jar and soak for 5 min.Pour thru strainer into a pyrex or glass pie pan.I let mine evaporate,but you can double boil the alcohol off. Store in a cool dark place.

There are links that show a method of heating it. Another shows it being mixed with coconut oil. The different links all show different methods of making it.
I believe I found the correct libnk to making Rick Simpson Oil now though.
Thank you.

Cool! The method of heating may destroy all the goodies unless it is precise. 250 degrees for 30 min may decarb it.Other things added to it may mess it up.Good Luck!
Monty

We found that if we want to keep our oil fresh for long term storage, we re-dissolve it in ethanol at a 10:1 ratio and put it in the freezer. When you want to use it again you'll have to boil off the ethanol and you're ready to go.

i made mine with a $15 rice cooker that heats at 160f. was perfect! took about 1 1/2hr. to make. out of a 1/3oz. bud of n.l. and 1/3 oz. dry trim got 2 dark thick syringe full! added about a tbsp. coconut oil during heating to bind the THC. can't believe how strong it is! 1st. time trying it i took about double the recommended rice grain sized dose! couch locked hard and went to bed 4 hrs. later still high as fuck with some neat visuals! woke up still stoned 7hrs. later! didn't stop feeling it till' the next afternoon! can't imagine making this with something like gorilla glue or one of the kick ass hazes! if you never tried oils i highly recommend you make this! i store my syringes in a dark container in the fridge. so far so good! great use for extra trim instead of just hash. gonna make some from my w. widows as soon as they're done!

Back
Top Bottom