Ultra extreme super duper Cannabis oil recipe

paracelus

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, freaks, geeks, fags and hags I present to you the ultimate guide to making the finest, most potent, knock-you-on-your-ass Cannabis infused oil caps. Traditionally Canna-Caps or any variation there of are made using an oil, most often coconut oil, infused with flowers of the green lady using a method very similar to the one used to make Butter or “Budder”, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone who takes exception to this approach because lets face it, it’s excellent. The reason this traditional technique is so effective is because of… wait for it… science! Now I know you stoners out there are a clever bunch so I won’t patronize you explaining the basics, we all know Cannabis is fat soluble and therefor requires a high lipid carrier component to dissolve the mind altering essences of the plant. Once dissolved in this fatty “goo” it is easily assimilated in the human digestive tract. But coconut oil and butter are special in this regard because of the types of fat present in these two substances, namely Medium Chain Triglycerides. MCT’s are special because of how they are incorporated into the bloodstream from the GI tract. Unlike Longer Chain Triglycerides, MCTs passively diffuse from the GI tract to the portal system (longer fatty acids are absorbed into the lymphatic system) without requirement for digestion like long-chain fatty acids or very-long-chain fatty acids. The portal system is basically a highway that travels from the intestine straight to the liver, now this is important because when Cannabis is consumed orally the liver processes THC into a byproduct called 11-hydroxy-THC, which then enters the bloodstream and shoots straight to your brain (basically one big shortcut). 11-hydroxy THC is claimed (this information is hard to verify) to be four to five times more potent than regular THC and this is one reason why edibles are known to be more potent compared to smoked bud. Now coconut oil has around 15% MCT content and butter hovers around 8-9% MCT’s. Well one fine summer morning after many bong rips I thought to myself what would happen if I made an infusion of 2 oz. of “Lemon Haze” (100% sativa) using ultra pure 100% MCT oil placed into enteric coated gelatin capsules made using a new contraption of mine, the Magical Butter Machine. The next day I gathered the necessary supplies and put my plan into action, and the results were… out of this world. Now when I say out of this world, I must confess I am not trying to convey a positive experience… I unfortunately vastly underestimated the potency of my concoction and suffered sweats, tremors and heart palpitations, basically a panic attack… we’ve all been there and it sucks. The following day I gathered my courage and tested my magical brew again, this time using 1/5 the dose and… Success. It was the cleanest most amazing high I have ever experienced, words simply cannot express how incredible this experience was. So let me walk you through my mad science experiment, enjoy!!!

Step 1- Gather supplies, in my case I used:

- 2 oz. of Organic Lemon Haze, courtesy of my wonderful local compassion club

- 2 cups of 100% pure MCT oil

- 100 Enteric coated gelatin capsules (I used enteric coated capsules in order to protect my infusion from acid degradation in the stomach, I don’t know if this makes a difference but it makes me feel like a bad-ass, I bought mine on EBAY

- Sunflower Oil (Lecithin) to act as an emulsifier for the infusion

- And finally my good old Magical Butter Machine (MB2e 110V (USA/Canada/North America)) to cook it all up. Now you can absolutely make supreme-o oil without this device but I kind of like mine, I find it simplifies the whole process, but to each his own. If you’re considering purchasing this device use this code Gummybear to get $25 off, it’s still overpriced in my opinion but hey, 25 bucks is 25 bucks, or 31 bucks if you’re a Canadian like myself (please don’t hold it against me).

Step 2:

-Gather Cannabis and decarboxylate at 225-240 Fahrenheit for 1 hour (I don’t pretend to be an expert on decarboxylation, do a little research on the web and modify this step according to your own judgment or experience as you see fit).

Step 3:

-Proceed with whatever method you normally use to cook up Cannabis oil. As I previously mentioned above I decided to use my Magical Butter Machine so I popped that sucker open, added 2 cups of MCT oil, 2 Tbsp. Sunflower lecithin and finally my 2 oz. of decarboxylated herb. Next turn device on (accomplished in my case by pressing two buttons).

Step 4:

-Strain ground herb from oil infusion and clean up any mess so your significant other doesn’t freak when they come home from work (very important step, will kill the impending buzz to a minor degree).

Step 5:

-Using an eyedropper or syringe, fill capsules with bright green sludge, it is advisable to be somewhat sober for this (or have a sober friend help you) or you will make a mess.

Step 6:

-I can’t advise what dosage you should begin with, in my case I found 2 size 00 capsules of goo were perfect, please be careful and start small, this concoction will hit much faster and harder than you will be familiar with so it’s easy to re-dose at 1 hour intervals should you so choose.

And there you have it. My ultimate oil recipe for the masses. Stay fresh homies!!!

HI,
I was just looking into MCT's to aid my mothers consumption. She has Liver, brain, bone cancer and we are just bringing her round to the idea of the oil, (ive already made 14 grams ready for her) i think the capsules with MCT's could get into her system more effectively. Thanks for the info! great first post btw! Wish mine was as intresting but had to comment to say Thanks!!!!

VJ

you recommend enteric coated gelatin capsules is the reason that these caps will hold liquid or just your personal prefference? I use vegan friendly caps right now have you tried them? Alot more afordable for 1000 caps at a time ... I make CBD caps with them and they're incredible when it comes to CBD and it's capabilities however I want to make a THC tincture/capsule and wondering if the end product is just going to melt when i put the final product into them. reply to dayodayo at gmail.com ASAP would be kindly appreciated for the fact i was just about to try this today . I was going to do a mouth spray or eye dropper but caps sound like a great idea as well

UPDATE: so I tried putting just plain old water in one and it turned to mush. I dont want to open the MCT yet for I might exchange it for vegtable glyceryde .

The vegan / veg caps melt.... I 'm also in search of a capsule that will hold MCT oil.... let me know if you found a solution

I did find that hydro morph 24mg caps will hold the liquid and so do the 12's so it's a matter of finding an addict to save em for ya or find em online somewhere

This is one serioius recipe ... I used 500ml and 1 oz of bubba kush and two drops *(and as in drops i mean ml one full dropper) drop you on your arse! Kudos to the chef

I even ran a test with a Half O of mobby dick and it turned out amazing as well. I could just imagine adding the full 2 zips woah

I even made CBD oil from hemp and it turned out fantastic ,,, used 74grams of 7% and you can definitely feel the pain disapear without the head high ! ... lol that's what the bubba is for lol

It's a shame this went no further.

Back
Top Bottom