Can I use RSO cannabis oil with blood thinners? Lenovox

Kondi

Hi my dad was diagnosed with kidney cancer, which it spread to bone on his leg. He broke the leg and has been fixed with metal rod but he got blood clots so doctor prescribed hi
Lenovox blood thinner. The cancer also spread to lung and ribs but tumors aren't so big. My question is can I use RSO oil with blood thinners? My dad doesn't want to do chemo so we want alternative treatment. He had surgery on his leg 12 days ago but his both legs got swollen because of the blood clots. Thank God he still have Icv so It blocked the clots flow through to lungs. He needs to take blood thinner cause he has trouble walking and has pain in legs, stomach, and viomite, and can't eat. I need help please

Talk to these guys, they'll give you all the info you need

Go to the thread and ask your question there. Those guys are some of the best known in the cannabis oil field. They'll be able to tell you what you can and can't do, and how to do it right

Hi my dad was diagnosed with kidney cancer, which it spread to bone on his leg. He broke the leg and has been fixed with metal rod but he got blood clots so doctor prescribed hi
Lenovox blood thinner. The cancer also spread to lung and ribs but tumors aren't so big. My question is can I use RSO oil with blood thinners? My dad doesn't want to do chemo so we want alternative treatment. He had surgery on his leg 12 days ago but his both legs got swollen because of the blood clots. Thank God he still have Icv so It blocked the clots flow through to lungs. He needs to take blood thinner cause he has trouble walking and has pain in legs, stomach, and viomite, and can't eat. I need help please

Hi Kondi,

The answer is 'yes'. You can take the concentrated oil with blood thinners. Also if you haven't done so you should look at this thread on how to use the oil properly as it is very important to take it correctly with no euphoria especially in your Dad's weakened state. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

A precarious situation with the clotting and your correct, more so than the cancer right now. I would wait a week more and make sure the clots have dissipated. In the meantime I would read the 'dosing' thread for proper application. Your oils should be a blend of high THC and high CBD (2 ounce of high THC to 1 ounce of CBD). THC is the cancer killing agent and the CBD is for pain and inflammation. If possible I would recommend getting the flowers and producing your own oil for quality control. Also as close to pure Indica for sleep and to increase appetite. If you take this time and use it wisely while your Dads blood is thinning you can have everything ready to go when starting on the oil. It might seem a hassle but it is not that hard to do. 2 weeks max if you get everything you need. Start off correctly and it will pay huge dividends in the end for a proper heal process. Biggest mistake is rushing in, getting the wrong oils, not learning how to use it correctly and things go south quickly. Any other questions please ask. Here is the Oil tutorial also, again, much easier than it appears. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Best,
Motoco

Hi, 420 Motoco
Is it safe to buy oil made from butane?
The guy who makes this responded to me:
Its Bho using a closed loop extractor, decarboxylated with 99% Isopropyl. 70% THC. I have a lab test that shows no noticeable butane.
Its pure cannabis oil. No filler. Its organic grass extracted using a closed loop BHO extractor.
Lab tested clean of butane.
High THC, low CBD
1 gram oral syringes

20 gram minimum
$25 per gram up to 50 grams
$20 per from 50-100 grams
$15 per over 100+ grams

Blue Dream
OG kush
Ogre Kush

70% THC

Hi, 420 Motoco
Is it safe to buy oil made from butane?
The guy who makes this responded to me:
Its Bho using a closed loop extractor, decarboxylated with 99% Isopropyl. 70% THC. I have a lab test that shows no noticeable butane.
Its pure cannabis oil. No filler. Its organic grass extracted using a closed loop BHO extractor.
Lab tested clean of butane.
High THC, low CBD
1 gram oral syringes

20 gram minimum
$25 per gram up to 50 grams
$20 per from 50-100 grams
$15 per over 100+ grams

Blue Dream
OG kush
Ogre Kush

70% THC

Hi Kondi,

If its been tested and clean of no chemicals it is good to go. Personally I would go with Blue Dream (my opinion). Doing the ISO at the end to do the decarboxylation would of been better with food grade alcohol but as mentioned if tested and clean the gent at least made clean oil.
Have you actually seen/touched the product or still under investigation? Just wanted to find out the consistency. Some I've tried was so hard it was hard to apply to the gums. I've never seen the price of grams so cheap but the volume is large. Throws up a red flag to me. Look for some reviews about the product off of the site. For an example; google in the name of the oil they use and see if you can pick up any reviews. It is not the same cannabis concentrated oil like hash oil/honey oil/RSO oil as far as consistency. No way possible they can be using flowers at this price. Dig a little deeper as mentioned checking blogs on their products, etc.

He doesn't mentioned 'organic' flowers, hence it is made from flower trim. I would ask him for the latest batch test and the date of the test.
If the test dates are legit I would ask if you could purchase a sample before committing to a larger volume. Just to see if its pliable for application to the gums.

Hope this helps:Namaste:

Hi
So I bought RSO oil from Colorado Dispensary
Net Serving size: .10 gram
Net Weight: 1gram
Total Active Tested:
Cannabinoids: CBD40mg THCa13mg CBN10mg (delta)9THC 83mg
And i bought different one also, probably with more thc
Concentrate Batch: BTO12115
Production Batch: RS12215
Cannabinoids: CBDA- <1% CBD- <1% THCA- <1% THC-100mg CBN- <1%

Do you think I have the right OIL? For cancer Patient?

With Lenovox, you should not use the oil & omega-3 fatty acid supplements, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), without coordinating with your Dr. You're gonna need him for labs.

The oil may increase the effects of blood thinning medications, including aspirin, warfarin (Coumadin), and clopedigrel (Plavix) & blood clotting meds. Taking the oil with aspirin and omega-3 fatty acids is helpful for the clotting, but remember above.

Obviously, the oil works with our ECS. The ECS is also a regulator/monitor for all mammals' auto systems like breathing & your heart pumping.
Blood pressure & diabetes HATE our oil. They are among the 1st issues to be solved.

My opinion would be to wean off of the pharmacy meds and on to the oil as asap.
But, your clotting needs to be resolved 1st. I'm sure you're more than aware of the potential of clots to get weird.

Good luck, stay here, & be a regular about your situation here & coordinate the clotting issue asap.
Then, freak out your MD with your new blood pressure readings!
I went from 185/100 to 160/70 in 1 week, it stayed normal & I've not taken bp meds (pharma) again.

I agree Cajun, I weaned off of my blood thinners as well. I know some folks who used the oil because of late stage cancer who had strokes also and was on blood thinners ( a catch 22 if you will). They took the oil and quit the blood thinners. They were sent home to hospice and released from the medical system so I guess in their eyes it was a 'free for all'. They didn't make it however because the had other issues like not being able to eat solids and basically passed from not enough nutrition. The oil seems to keep my viscosity perfect as well all by itself. Amazing what it can do for blood pressure and sugar levels. Those are easily home monitored also but blood viscosity isn't. I think Koni mentioned however not much longer needed on the blood thinners. Blood viscosity is a biggie, they want it thin to reduce clotting but if it is too thin the platelet count goes way down (almost killed me a couple of times ago in the hospital, they let it go 6 hours too long and got my platelet count down to 150 based off of 1500 normal?) Nice post Brother!

Hi
Total Active Tested:

I apologize, but our lil thread is moving pretty quick.

Is this for kidney cancer?
The 1st oil you posted not fully activated. Red flag. High CBN for not being fully decarbed. CBN will help inflammation some. It's almost 2:1 ratio of THC/CBD. That's good.

The 2nd is high THC obviously. See the batch#?
Make sure it's not BHO. "BTO" usually means butane was involved, but it could just be an internal naming convention. I'd check.

Hi
Total Active Tested:

Hi Kondi, I hoped you ask the dispensary if the oil was good enough for cancer. This was their question to answer. It really sucks people do not have access to quality oils. I hope you understand but there is no way to verify your oil. Cajun see's the same thing I do THCa 13mg? You should have no THCa after a proper decarboxylation. Cold extract will not pass through the blood brain barrier. Is there anything else to go along with these stats like, strain name? Mg's/potency%. Just seems vague to me. Perhaps contacting a Wellness Center in Colorado that perhaps 'treat' cancer with concentrated oil? Did you consider the option of buying the flowers and have someone make your oil? Just a thought. I know time is ticking, wish it was easier.

Yes this is for kidney cancer. I asked the guy and he said it is the rso to cure cancer.
Bto production batch:bto090614
Production batch: rso100714
License number: 404r-00016
Opc:403r-00107

Cajuncelt so you are telling me that the first oil so no good for my dad? I gave him today the THC/cbd oil the first one I posted 1/10th of a gram and he felt high. I mean it looks like it has thc

What it does: Prior to drying, the chemical that becomes THC is known as THCA (tetrahydrocannibinolic acid). In its fresh form, THCA is non-psychoactive. A growing number of patients and caregivers, led by Dr. William Courtney of Mendocino County, are learning the benefits of juicing raw, fresh cannabis. Dr. Courtney believes THCA has medicinal properties that are lost when the plant is dried, and it can be metabolized in much larger doses than THC, making it potentially more effective.

What it treats: THCA appears to help with chronic immune-system disorders. Dr. Courtney’s wife, Kristen Peskuski, found juicing cannabis to be the only effective treatment for her chronic Lupus. She had been on over forty medications and suffered terrible side effects before she discovered THCA. Read more about juicing cannabis here.

I know that dispensary & in fact, will be there in a few days.
They started as caregivers. One of the highest rated stops in CO.
Their motto for meds is "for life" (which shows I know this place...it's in their name too).
They've recently partnered up with Green Man.

You can probably trust them. If not, someone delete this post later. Lol.

What it does: Prior to drying, the chemical that becomes THC is known as THCA (tetrahydrocannibinolic acid). In its fresh form, THCA is non-psychoactive. A growing number of patients and caregivers, led by Dr. William Courtney of Mendocino County, are learning the benefits of juicing raw, fresh cannabis. Dr. Courtney believes THCA has medicinal properties that are lost when the plant is dried, and it can be metabolized in much larger doses than THC, making it potentially more effective.

What it treats: THCA appears to help with chronic immune-system disorders. Dr. Courtney’s wife, Kristen Peskuski, found juicing cannabis to be the only effective treatment for her chronic Lupus. She had been on over forty medications and suffered terrible side effects before she discovered THCA. Read more about juicing cannabis here.

It's not containing THCa that is the issue. In fact, the Israelis now believe THCa might be better than CBD for what most use CBD for.

The issue is that if fully decarbed, it would not contain THCa in perceptible amounts. That's a little concerning if I'm buying oil, but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom