Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Mission Statement:

This OPINION is a guide for people who have run out of all traditional medical options for cancer or other serious illness, have heard of concentrated cannabis oil and its healing properties, and want to treat themselves or a loved one in a safe manner. These opinions are expressed for humanitarian reasons only.

Scope:

The healing process can be overwhelming when people become seriously ill. Consider having a family member or friend help you with this process, as they may be more capable of focusing on the task at hand without the added stress and anxiety that comes with being ill. Your choice is your own regarding what brands, items and materials you choose. Once you start healing, you may look back and think “that was easy” and pay it forward to help others.

What you need to start with:

• Concentrated Cannabis Oil (aka Hash Oil/Honey Oil/RSO-Rick Simpsons Oil). Other oils are not applicable for tacking properly. You alone are responsible to know the potency and quality of the concentrated cannabis oil you’re using for treatment.

• Oral syringes with caps for storage - for ease of application (applied to finger). They are marked with indicators that are used as reference points to assist with increasing dosage sizes as needed.

• A stainless steel cuticle pusher that is flat on both ends. It is essential for removing a dose that's too large from your finger, and has many other uses in the making of concentrated cannabis oil.

• A plate warmer/coffee mug warmer can be used when adding thinners such as organic grape seed or coconut oil, or the blending and mixing of other strains of concentrated cannabis oil that may need adjustment. A hair dryer with a low heat and fan setting is recommended to warm up the concentrated oil on your index finger before application (when the concentrate is cold). Rinsing your mouth out with ice water gets your gums cold, and the concentrated oil adheres easier to the gums if they are colder than the oil. Pay attention when it's warm, as the oil comes out much faster.

• If making your own cannabis concentrate use only the safest legal solvent to make the cannabis concentrated oil. Food grade solvents/carriers meet these safety precautions and are safe for consumption (search the internet for food grade alcohol/ethanol solvents). These may or may not be legal in your state, and your acquisition of these are solely your decision. Also, please keep in mind that food grade solvents/carriers, while safe for consumption, are still very flammable! Caution, safety and common sense should be used.

• While there are many informative videos and articles available, most have been edited so they can be more easily read. Unfortunately, some of the edited information is vague and misleading. Confusion is why cannabis is a Class 1 drug. If these opinions are followed correctly your journey to heal will begin in a safe non-euphoria environment while continuing your lifestyle. For those who are bed ridden or weak, this may improve your health. Ideally, you will be up and about living normal life again while healing. If it is too late for treatment your quality of life may be vastly improved with minimal pain, so that you can pass in a humane way instead of feeling lethargic and drugged.

• Some of the best advice you can receive is have a positive outlook. Do not fear the unknown. Take charge, have patience, don’t second guess what is happening, and let the concentrated cannabis oil do its work. If you have an issue, correct it and continue healing. Read, read and read again.

Tacking procedure:

Take a portion about the size of a 1/4 grain of short rice and apply it on one of your index fingers. Spread the oil on your index finger, as this takes the drop shape and flattens it on your finger (which is much easier to control while applying on the gums). A cuticle pusher is an excellent tool for this.

Place your index finger between your gum and cheek with the concentrate towards your gum. Then hold against the gum without moving for as long as it takes to tack/stick/adhere to your gums. Then, slightly moving your finger in a circular or side to side fashion, rub until you feel it grab to your gum. Do not proceed until it adheres to the gums. Remove your finger and inspect where the rest of the concentrate has moved. Apply right next to your first tacky spot, and keep repeating using the same method. Do this until all the oil is gone. A light film will be left on your finger; warmed with a hair dryer, it can be used as a topical application for cuts, bruises, pimples, etc.

The illustration below is an example of where to apply tacks to your bottom gum. Keep in mind, this is just an example and any area on your bottom gum can be used. If you use dentures on your bottom row of teeth, remove them and tack per instructions before putting the dentures back in. The grey spots are not cannabis oil or gum tissue, they are only drawn on the photo to illustrate where the oil should be applied.

420-magazine-gums-dosing.jpg

Note: If using a daytime oil and a nighttime oil keep those tack spots separate. Keep your daytime tacks on one side of your bottom gum and your nighttime on the other side. Some people prefer a more “uplifting” strain for their daytime oil, and a more sedative oil for nighttime usage. As an example: if you put your nighttime tack on your daytime tack you will be UP.

420-magazine-cannabis-oil-syringe.jpg

Concentrated Cannabis Oil is a powerful, potent medicine and should be respected as such. Always start off using small amounts, then build your way up to the amount required to kill cancer (1 gram total per day). It should take approximately 5 weeks to achieve 1 gram per day. As your dose amounts increase, be cautious and divide that amount up into small doses until gone. Applying more frequently during the course of a day keeps the medication constant and level in your system, and eliminates high-low spikes. Taking a little extra time for correct application is the smart choice for safety. If you want to use for preventive maintenance or wellness use an amount the size of one grain of rice per day.

Tips on using Concentrated Cannabis Oil:

It takes a time for the oil to get fully regulated in your system. Be patient, as everyone’s system and makeup is slightly different. It typically takes 3-5 days on average. This method of tacking, if done properly, should provide no euphoric “high”. Many think it is not working and start taking more than advised, resulting in feelings of euphoria at unexpected times. Once you start your regiment on concentrated oil you will begin to notice small changes. Before long you should feel healthier and a greater sense of wellness.

Be sure to start your tacking when at the beginning of your day. Eat breakfast first, brush your teeth, rinse your mouth out, then apply your first tack of the day. Always take your medication after you eat, and follow the same procedure of cleaning and rinsing your mouth out before tacking. This prevents the concentrate from getting on food particles stuck in your teeth and washing down to your stomach, possibly resulting in an unexpected euphoria.

When building up your regimen with concentrated cannabis oil, increase how many times you take your medication per day. Let’s say you worked up to a grain of rice, and now you want to increase to a grain and half. Your regimen for a grain of rice was two times a day. You'll now want to increase the applications to three times a day. If you increase the amount to two grains of rice you would increase your applications to four times a day, etc. Once you achieve a gram of concentrated oil a day, you would optimally apply eight to ten times throughout the day. Using this example ensures you maintain control, and allows your body to be regulated without having low or high spikes. The process should become easier with experience.

Pay attention to how your body feels. If you feel nauseous, in most cases you need to simply eat a snack and drink some water. It should go away quickly. If left untreated, anxiety may set in. A simple snack or some water should help you feel better. If you are feeling a little off, you can add a tiny little booster tack. Boosters do not change your tacking regimen or the amount of your medication. Boosters shouldn't be needed often, but are worth considering in cases of physical exertion or when you feel a little more tired than usual. A good rule of thumb is to first eat and drink. If that does not work take a booster application.

When using concentrated cannabis oil you must stay hydrated with water. Even if you’re not doing anything, your body’s metabolism is raised using daytime oil. Always keep water around you. A good reminder is when you’re done urinating, drink water immediately after.

Pay close attention when using Concentrated Cannabis Oil in combination with prescribed blood pressure, pain and sleeping medications. Always stay hydrated, and be sure to maintain a healthy diet.

THERE ARE NO SUBSTITUTES FOR SAFETY AND READING INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY!

NOTE: This information is provided for educational purposes only. We bear no responsibility if this information is misused.

Many thanks to 420 Magazine for allowing the avenue for awareness!

Written by @420 Motoco
Edited by @Xlr8

Thanks for sharing this with us Motoco!

Please also see our forum for Cannabis Oil here.

I'm still navigating around...lol...honestly I would of thought there would be many more articles in this thread...but...nada. I'm headed over there now...ty...lol.

This forum is just for people who only know about Rick Simpson Oil aka RSO. The Cannabis Oil that Rick self titled his own, has been used for centuries to treat a plethora of ailments, including tumors. He did not invent it, nor is he the first person to use it for this. This is Cannabis Oil, plain and simple.

Unfortunately Rick also refers to it as Hemp Oil, however then sick and dying patients rush out to the grocery store to buy Hemp Oil and think it's healing their Cancer when in fact all they are doing is getting some good nutrition.

We've been arguing with Rick about this for years and he refuses to budge.

We here at 420 Magazine like to refer to it by it's rightful name, Cannabis Oil.
:Namaste:

Understood...I refer it as the Rick Simpson Oil as a reference point just for dosing (other concentrates like wax, CO2, shattered glass doesn't apply to his dosing method...from now on I'll just refer to the type of oil as Cannabis Oil. I was smoking 'hash oil' & honey oil before Rick Simpson even thought about it back in the late 60's. It really has caused a lot of confusion. I don't call it hemp oil no more...lol. Your correct, it is what it is...cannabis concentrated oil. Tks for the info 420. If you would plz move my OP to the 'Cannabis Oil' section and we can keep this thread empty like it was...lol. TY

When I make Cannabis oil I use several methods to make different medicines for different ailments. I am currently using low quality cannabis oil to smoke , eat and use as topical salve on skin. It clears up rashes and acne and best of all it stays in place for a day or two. I find it tough to use in exact doses it is quite messy to work with so I eyeball it confidently knowing that if I under do it I just take a bit more if I over do it I am in no danger so no worries. Cannabis oil in higher qualities I use for anxiety attacks , sedative , appetite stimulator , sleep aid and believe it or not a aid to my libido at night. The higher quality oils are easier to dose they are easier to handle and not nearly as messy but they lack what my body needs , more plant material in the oil... Perhaps it is more buffers from CBD and the rest of the chemicals in cannabis that works better for some reason? Ever since I started eating Cannabis oil I have built a level of where I can feel mild effects the next day still and not burned out effects either just steady sedative effects. It has reduced how much I need to smoke but I still need to smoke for instant effects and relief while I wait for it to kick in. It takes a lot of time , patience , trial and error and research to figure out what is right for you , fortunately any start is a start in the right direction and the journey , providing you do not catch hell for using natural medicine it is a rewarding and fun journey best of all safe!

Be safe all!

Hi WildRosebud,
On your high end concentrate you should try the tacking method before you digest...don't smoke until the end of the day. See what you think...peace.

Mission Statement:

This OPINION is a guide for people who have run out of all traditional medical options for cancer or other serious illness, have heard of concentrated cannabis oil and its healing properties, and want to treat themselves or a loved one in a safe manner. These opinions are expressed for humanitarian reasons only.

Scope:

The healing process can be overwhelming when people become seriously ill. Consider having a family member or friend help you with this process, as they may be more capable of focusing on the task at hand without the added stress and anxiety that comes with being ill. Your choice is your own regarding what brands, items and materials you choose. Once you start healing, you may look back and think "that was easy" and pay it forward to help others.

- Concentrated Cannabis Oil (aka Hash Oil/Honey Oil/RSO-Rick Simpsons Oil). Other oils are not applicable for tacking properly. You alone are responsible to know the potency and quality of the concentrated cannabis oil you're using for treatment.

- Oral syringes with caps for storage - for ease of application (applied to finger). They are marked with indicators that are used as reference points to assist with increasing dosage sizes as needed.

- A stainless steel cuticle pusher that is flat on both ends. It is essential for removing a dose that's too large from your finger, and has many other uses in the making of concentrated cannabis oil.

- A plate warmer/coffee mug warmer can be used when adding thinners such as organic grape seed or coconut oil, or the blending and mixing of other strains of concentrated cannabis oil that may need adjustment. A hair dryer with a low heat and fan setting is recommended to warm up the concentrated oil on your index finger before application (when the concentrate is cold). Rinsing your mouth out with ice water gets your gums cold, and the concentrated oil adheres easier to the gums if they are colder than the oil. Pay attention when it's warm, as the oil comes out much faster.

- If making your own cannabis concentrate use only the safest legal solvent to make the cannabis concentrated oil. Food grade solvents/carriers meet these safety precautions and are safe for consumption (search the internet for food grade alcohol/ethanol solvents). These may or may not be legal in your state, and your acquisition of these are solely your decision. Also, please keep in mind that food grade solvents/carriers, while safe for consumption, are still very flammable! Caution, safety and common sense should be used.

- While there are many informative videos and articles available, most have been edited so they can be more easily read. Unfortunately, some of the edited information is vague and misleading. Confusion is why cannabis is a Class 1 drug. If these opinions are followed correctly your journey to heal will begin in a safe non-euphoria environment while continuing your lifestyle. For those who are bed ridden or weak, this may improve your health. Ideally, you will be up and about living normal life again while healing. If it is too late for treatment your quality of life may be vastly improved with minimal pain, so that you can pass in a humane way instead of feeling lethargic and drugged.

- Some of the best advice you can receive is have a positive outlook. Do not fear the unknown. Take charge, have patience, don't second guess what is happening, and let the concentrated cannabis oil do its work. If you have an issue, correct it and continue healing. Read, read and read again.

Tacking procedure:

Take a portion about the size of a 1/4 grain of short rice and apply it on one of your index fingers. Spread the oil on your index finger, as this takes the drop shape and flattens it on your finger (which is much easier to control while applying on the gums). A cuticle pusher is an excellent tool for this.

Place your index finger between your gum and cheek with the concentrate towards your gum. Then hold against the gum without moving for as long as it takes to tack/stick/adhere to your gums. Then, slightly moving your finger in a circular or side to side fashion, rub until you feel it grab to your gum. Do not proceed until it adheres to the gums. Remove your finger and inspect where the rest of the concentrate has moved. Apply right next to your first tacky spot, and keep repeating using the same method. Do this until all the oil is gone. A light film will be left on your finger; warmed with a hair dryer, it can be used as a topical application for cuts, bruises, pimples, burns, etc. The illustration below is an example of where to apply tacks to your bottom gum. Keep in mind, this is just an example, and any area on your bottom gum can be used. If you use dentures on your bottom row of teeth, remove them and tack per instructions before putting the dentures back in.

Note: If using a daytime oil and a nighttime oil keep those tack spots separate. Keep your daytime tacks on one side of your bottom gum and your nighttime on the other side. Some people prefer a more "uplifting" strain for their daytime oil, and a more sedative oil for nighttime usage. As an example: if you put your nighttime tack on your daytime tack you will be UP.

Concentrated Cannabis Oil is a powerful, potent medicine and should be respected as such. Always start off using small amounts, then build your way up to the amount required to kill cancer (1 gram total per day). It should take approximately 5 weeks to achieve 1 gram per day. As your dose amounts increase, be cautious and divide that amount up into small doses until gone. Applying more frequently during the course of a day keeps the medication constant and level in your system, and eliminates high-low spikes. Taking a little extra time for correct application is the smart choice for safety. If you want to use for preventive maintenance or wellness use an amount the size of one grain of rice per day.

It takes a time for the oil to get fully regulated in your system. Be patient, as everyone's system and makeup is slightly different. It typically takes 3-5 days on average. This method of tacking, if done properly, should provide no euphoric "high". Many think it is not working and start taking more than advised, resulting in feelings of euphoria at unexpected times. Once you start your regiment on concentrated oil you will begin to notice small changes. Before long you should feel healthier and a greater sense of wellness.

Be sure to start your tacking when at the beginning of your day. Eat breakfast first, brush your teeth, rinse your mouth out, then apply your first tack of the day. Always take your medication after you eat, and follow the same procedure of cleaning and rinsing your mouth out before tacking. This prevents the concentrate from getting on food particles stuck in your teeth and washing down to your stomach, possibly resulting in an unexpected euphoria.

When building up your regimen with concentrated cannabis oil, increase how many times you take your medication per day. Let's say you worked up to a grain of rice, and now you want to increase to a grain and half. Your regimen for a grain of rice was two times a day. You'll now want to increase the applications to three times a day. If you increase the amount to two grains of rice you would increase your applications to four times a day, etc. Once you achieve a gram of concentrated oil a day, you would optimally apply eight to ten times throughout the day. Using this example ensures you maintain control, and allows your body to be regulated without having low or high spikes. The process should become easier with experience.

Pay attention to how your body feels. If you feel nauseous, in most cases you need to simply eat a snack and drink some water. It should go away quickly. If left untreated, anxiety may set in. A simple snack or some water should help you feel better. If you are feeling a little off, you can add a tiny little booster tack. Boosters do not change your tacking regimen or the amount of your medication. Boosters shouldn't be needed often, but are worth considering in cases of physical exertion or when you feel a little more tired than usual. A good rule of thumb is to first eat and drink. If that does not work take a booster application.

When using concentrated cannabis oil you must stay hydrated with water. Even if you're not doing anything, your body's metabolism is raised using daytime oil. Always keep water around you. A good reminder is when you're done urinating, drink water immediately after.

Pay close attention when using Concentrated Cannabis Oil in combination with prescribed blood pressure, pain and sleeping medications. Always stay hydrated, and be sure to maintain a healthy diet.

NOTE: This information is provided for educational purposes only. We bear no responsibility if this information is misused.

Written by @420 Motoco
Edited by @Xlr8

So the current challenges I face are that my mother was just recently diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and was given little time left of course. However, hearing about Rick Simpsons oil has really given me hope! I bought a vile of it for my mother and told about the curing qualities is holds and she was all about it. Unfortunately her taste buds are ultra sensitive and she said she was almost left sick with the taste in her mouth. Hearing about the cookie sounds great and all but it doesn't seem to fully overcome the taste. I just recently had an idea of freezing the oil into small rice grain sizes and having her just pop the frozen bits of oil like all her other pills she takes daily. I guess what I really wish to know: is the the oil still as effective after being frozen? also is it as effective just swallowing it as it is by letting it desolve into the gums? The taste seems to be a real issue and wish to cause no further discomfort that my poor mother is already trying to cope with.

Looking forward to your response thank you :Namaste:

The concentrated oil should never be frozen. Also the store bought oil in not what is needed (its just too low thc concentrate & honestly you just don't know what in it)...same with the edibles. The taste is bitter (thc) no doubt, but, killing cancer is priority. The Green Dragon (everclear method has so much chlorophyll pulled out in the process it adds to the bitter taste also). You definitely want to apply to the gums because of her weakened state (she won't od on the concentrate but could fall from the euphoric if eaten without dosing properly).

I don't know where u live is legal or not and when it comes to cancer IMO it doesn't really matter but what I would recommend because of the late stage cancer is find a local Hydroponic shop, talk to some peeps, get some harlequin (pain) and an Indica/OG strain and if you don't make the concentrate tell them if they know someone who makes excellent concentrate using ISO alcohol 99.8%.

Another alternative is buy a 1/4 lb of top shelf and mix an ounce of Harlequin (will produce around 15 or so grams if top shelf) and have the oil made or watch the RSO vid 'run from the cure' which shows how to make it. Its much easier than one thinks as long as safety is meant, no smoking & well ventilated area outside like an open back patio.

Made correctly the taste dissipates rather quickly & believe it or not you get to like it because you know the magic is working. You have to work your way up to the amount that is required to kill cancer in the late stages (read the dosing method carefully).

If you need time to get the right oil concentrate together, the only store bought stuff I would consider is 'Pure Gold' until the real deal comes along. Disregard the label 'Do not Ingest' its on their so they can sell it. Sorry for the late response but my Father-in-Law was sent home & put on hospice last week and I've been trying to convince him & supplied him with the goodies but he only takes Harlequin for pain (he loves it) but will not take the high concentrate of what he needs to kill the cancer...he says he's Old School & doesn't want to be a Loadie...I HATE that term Old School...to me...its ignorance. It shows you how much society is locked into their ways.

one last mention...bad taste kills cancer. Anymore questions fire away...I'm going to my Father in law today with a more potent strain of Harlequin mixed with some potent OG...which he won't notice, he doses correctly. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

You will have to learn there is a process that the patient goes through when they start shutting down...funny, they listen to their Dr. and a lot die from the chemo/late radiation and pretty much send them home in a really bad state...not only from cancer, but from the chemo. Use some psychology because their will to live diminishes & learn what patients think when their in this stage (on national cancer institute site). You might have to fabricate a tad...whatever it takes. Understand it is very hard on the caretaker as well. The greatest med is out there...but, will they take it.

Its going to be hard...but, START now with the right stuff. We're here to help @ 420 so ask away.

Hi Everyone, I need feedback my mother has cancer she ingested 2 grams of RSO cannabis oil and has now been sleeping for about 20 hrs, when I say sleep its deep sleep. is it normal ?

Update: after 24 hrs in coma like sleep we called the ambulance, she was diagnosed as being dehydrated and low level of o2 in blood ... they stabilized her and confirmed if was an overdose of cannabis oil ROS 2 grams. So for anyone not to go through this hellish situation be very careful with dosage start very small amounts. It might be true that you can not Overdose on Cannabis but you can have serious consequences such as swallowing vomit, dehydration etc. everyone be warned this is not a walk in the park this can be dangerous.

Hi mdegeofroy, you really should have read the OP first.

Your mother was dehydrated because she slept so long.

Take a dab (about the size of a 1/4 grain of rice) and put it on one of your index fingers. Place your index finger between your gum and cheek and hold there pressing firmly without moving for about 8-10 seconds...

or even Rick Simpson's Phoenix tears website, where the average dose over the course of treatment is 0.6 g per day in 3 doses, ie 3 X 0.2 g daily, but you can start smaller and build up to 1 gram per day, ie 3 X 1/3g daily.

It takes the average person about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram treatment. I suggest that people start with three doses per day, about the size of a half a grain of short grained rice. A dose such as this would equal about ¼ of a drop. After four days at this dosage, most people are able to increase their doses by doubling the amount of their dose every four days.
It takes the average person about 5 weeks to get to the point where they can ingest a gram per day. Once they reach this dosage they can continue at this rate until the cancer disappears.

This just goes to show how safe RSO really is.

You gave your mother 10 times the regular dose :trance:

:Namaste:

Wow 2 grams down the hatch ..... "Houston we have a problem". Folks, Cannabis Concentrate Oil is a potent powerful drug and should be treated as such...when the label says 'Experience Only' please HEED ATTENTION ! The method of dosing I use (since application method is somewhat vague on the RS vid/P.T) you can build up the dose amount faster due to the tacking procedure (tack every dose ...a even more precautionary measure, tack a small dot in 2-4 places right next to each other or until all the oil is gone off the finger, then take the rest of your dose 10 minutes later to insure your G1 receptors receive the cannabinoids 1st, then make sure to rub firmly over your tack spots, scrape the rest off on the back of your teeth or rub on the tongue. )....RS method you can swallow more oil before your G1 receptors receive the cannabinoids than went up to the g1 receptors (analogy: Oil is going to the G2 receptors faster than to the G1 receptors= Euphoria).

Actually this is not uncommon when you don't have a knowledgeable caretaker or you have not researched properly. When people find out they have Cancer or any major medical issues they want it gone asap if not sooner. This is why I differ in opinion to some 'tack' oil properly and have no euphoria YOUR IN CONTROL versus eating with euphoria. Not to mention other meds like blood pressure...as Ricorico mentioned it shows you how safe Cannabis is. You will wake up if you don't pass out and fall, hurt yourself or worst. There are other measures one can take to help an overdose like this...eat bread with a THIN layer of peanut butter with a little honey (anything that will help absorb) and hydrate with water. Like most everything MODERATION and build from there.

This is why it is so important to get the correct information ! There is so much mis-information on the web. I read one article that a peep was withdrawing from opiates and took to much and slept for 4 days...woke up and was cured as he slept through the withdrawals. Fact or fiction? If same person would of tacked his oil properly he could of went about his daily routine while the oil does its magic with no euphoria and had MINIMAL withdrawals.

When researching anything READ over and over until you comprehend, feel secure and safe what you learned and proceed with CAUTION.

On the 420 Forums if there is any doubt that you might have, ASK...its FREE and NO question is dumb especially health/safety related.

I need to make a master updated copy and get everything in one basket. Edit feature goes away and one cannot make changes to the OP. It is very time consuming to do a re -write, possibly Ricorico and I could :cool:

ps nice post response Ricorico. I respect your knowledge Brother!

Mission Statement:

Scope:

The healing process can be overwhelming when people become seriously ill. Consider having a family member or friend help you with this process, as they may be more capable of focusing on the task at hand without the added stress and anxiety that comes with being ill. Your choice is your own regarding what brands, items and materials you choose. Once you start healing, you may look back and think "that was easy" and pay it forward to help others...

That is the best info I have seen regarding RSO. At this time I have EVCO [Coconut oil] I have no choice at this time as this was done for me and I have a 3mo sply of the highest Quality Bud I am taking for my Lung Cancer with No cemo or Rad. yet. Penny for penny can you get or do you know how to do the accomplish the same thing as RSO. The main diff. is amount taken and where its consumed. Are these 2 things deal breakers as far as making them equal? Any help please BBC

enterprisebbc,

Concentrated Oil is concentrated oil... in your case its using coconut oil blend as a 'carrier' to strip the cannabinoids from the flowers/plant (btw if you have a link, share plz as I have no knowledge of this) I would need to know what the ratio is of coconut oil & concentrate. A example if its a 50/50 blend your potency of cannabis oil concentrate is 50% so to achieve proper dosage it would be for example: 1 grain of rice dosage of yours would be 1/2 grain of rice dosage of strictly Cannabis oil if that percentage would be correct. Keep working on building your dose amount up. You have a 3 mnth supply it should be gone in 1 1/2 months to achieve the same results as Cannabis Concentrate Oil. Sounds like you have a quality product...just find out what the ratio is and adjust accordingly. So IMHO your fine...just need to dose more and tack properly. Also coconut oil blends with concentrate oil better than anything...like they where made for each other. Topical use on tumors, boo-boo's also. Hope this answers your question...if not, ask away. So NO not a deal breaker at all...just find what the ratios are and adjust. Also plz keep a journal on your dosing amounts as this will be valuable intel for others if they choose your type of Concentrate. Not going to say...'best of luck' because there is no LUCK...you have the cure. BTW I love your attitude enterprisebbc ... keep the positive coming !

ps if I missed something plz ask. TY
No chemo/radiation .... side effects are cancer & will take the healing process twice as long and why bother when you don't need it....honestly, they send you home to die and usually BROKE more times than not. You can do this !

Mission Statement:

Scope:

The healing process can be overwhelming when people become seriously ill. Consider having a family member or friend help you with this process, as they may be more capable of focusing on the task at hand without the added stress and anxiety that comes with being ill. Your choice is your own regarding what brands, items and materials you choose. Once you start healing, you may look back and think "that was easy" and pay it forward to help others.

- Concentrated Cannabis Oil (aka Hash Oil/Honey Oil/RSO-Rick Simpsons Oil). Other oils are not applicable for tacking properly. You alone are responsible to know the potency and quality of the concentrated cannabis oil you're using for treatment.

- Oral syringes with caps for storage - for ease of application (applied to finger). They are marked with indicators that are used as reference points to assist with increasing dosage sizes as needed.

- A stainless steel cuticle pusher that is flat on both ends. It is essential for removing a dose that's too large from your finger, and has many other uses in the making of concentrated cannabis oil.

- A plate warmer/coffee mug warmer can be used when adding thinners such as organic grape seed or coconut oil, or the blending and mixing of other strains of concentrated cannabis oil that may need adjustment. A hair dryer with a low heat and fan setting is recommended to warm up the concentrated oil on your index finger before application (when the concentrate is cold). Rinsing your mouth out with ice water gets your gums cold, and the concentrated oil adheres easier to the gums if they are colder than the oil. Pay attention when it's warm, as the oil comes out much faster.

- If making your own cannabis concentrate use only the safest legal solvent to make the cannabis concentrated oil. Food grade solvents/carriers meet these safety precautions and are safe for consumption (search the internet for food grade alcohol/ethanol solvents). These may or may not be legal in your state, and your acquisition of these are solely your decision. Also, please keep in mind that food grade solvents/carriers, while safe for consumption, are still very flammable! Caution, safety and common sense should be used.

- While there are many informative videos and articles available, most have been edited so they can be more easily read. Unfortunately, some of the edited information is vague and misleading. Confusion is why cannabis is a Class 1 drug. If these opinions are followed correctly your journey to heal will begin in a safe non-euphoria environment while continuing your lifestyle. For those who are bed ridden or weak, this may improve your health. Ideally, you will be up and about living normal life again while healing. If it is too late for treatment your quality of life may be vastly improved with minimal pain, so that you can pass in a humane way instead of feeling lethargic and drugged.

- Some of the best advice you can receive is have a positive outlook. Do not fear the unknown. Take charge, have patience, don't second guess what is happening, and let the concentrated cannabis oil do its work. If you have an issue, correct it and continue healing. Read, read and read again.

Tacking procedure:

Place your index finger between your gum and cheek with the concentrate towards your gum. Then hold against the gum without moving for as long as it takes to tack/stick/adhere to your gums. Then, slightly moving your finger in a circular or side to side fashion, rub until you feel it grab to your gum. Do not proceed until it adheres to the gums. Remove your finger and inspect where the rest of the concentrate has moved. Apply right next to your first tacky spot, and keep repeating using the same method. Do this until all the oil is gone. A light film will be left on your finger; warmed with a hair dryer, it can be used as a topical application for cuts, bruises, pimples, burns, etc. The illustration below is an example of where to apply tacks to your bottom gum. Keep in mind, this is just an example, and any area on your bottom gum can be used. If you use dentures on your bottom row of teeth, remove them and tack per instructions before putting the dentures back in.

Note: If using a daytime oil and a nighttime oil keep those tack spots separate. Keep your daytime tacks on one side of your bottom gum and your nighttime on the other side. Some people prefer a more "uplifting" strain for their daytime oil, and a more sedative oil for nighttime usage. As an example: if you put your nighttime tack on your daytime tack you will be UP.

It takes a time for the oil to get fully regulated in your system. Be patient, as everyone's system and makeup is slightly different. It typically takes 3-5 days on average. This method of tacking, if done properly, should provide no euphoric "high". Many think it is not working and start taking more than advised, resulting in feelings of euphoria at unexpected times. Once you start your regiment on concentrated oil you will begin to notice small changes. Before long you should feel healthier and a greater sense of wellness.

When building up your regimen with concentrated cannabis oil, increase how many times you take your medication per day. Let's say you worked up to a grain of rice, and now you want to increase to a grain and half. Your regimen for a grain of rice was two times a day. You'll now want to increase the applications to three times a day. If you increase the amount to two grains of rice you would increase your applications to four times a day, etc. Once you achieve a gram of concentrated oil a day, you would optimally apply eight to ten times throughout the day. Using this example ensures you maintain control, and allows your body to be regulated without having low or high spikes. The process should become easier with experience.

When using concentrated cannabis oil you must stay hydrated with water. Even if you're not doing anything, your body's metabolism is raised using daytime oil. Always keep water around you. A good reminder is when you're done urinating, drink water immediately after.

Written by @420 Motoco
Edited by @Xlr8

Hi,

I would like to thank you for your very thoughtful response. This information is extremely helpful for anyone attempting to ingest this powerful medicine.

I made a large batch a few years ago. I found out I did everything right in prepping the oil because, like a real dummy, I licked the spatula. That was the last time I did that because..well...not only did I feel the full effects of more than a gram of the oil (I don't mind the taste...like you..I have over 50 years of being exposed to cannabis in all its glorious forms) I also found out that eating it directly magnifies the effects. I am a large guy. Didn't matter. I spent several days very high.

Knowing that I can help people AVOID this mistake, albeit not really that unpleasant for an experienced traveler, is vital. It can be very disconcerting, to say the least, to find oneself that far that fast in another mental state. Good thing I practiced heavily in my youth and never wandered too far away from the path.

But for those who have NEVER experienced a full on body leaving experience, it is best avoided by following your very detailed guide.

Small doses, applied in a way that does NOT exaggerate the delta 9 thc effects (passing through the gut, etc) is vital to help people get their MIND and BODY in sync to not only receive the medicine but to build on a positive experience that is at the heart of getting better--believing in it, eating properly, and focusing fully on getting healthy.

Thanks.

PS..from your writing I take it you used or have used the Simpson prep method (whole plant focus--organic matter pulled with the trichomes) rather than just a thc strip, which is analogous to modern oils for smoking.

I been using this product for almost 20 years. I bugged my dispensary to post the stats on their amber oil that is made the same method rick simpson adopted out of curiosity to see what the ptency is. After several months they got the numbers , 93% THC and 12% CBD and the product costs $20 per gram in 3-5 gram increments. Is this a decent price for a product like that if getting from a medical source?

I second this counsel. This medicine is very powerful. It should be respected and all diligence taken to ensure that it works THE FIRST TIME.

Read, read, read..then toss out ninety percent of what you learned. then read some more. With the intertubes you will get 2 steps forward and 1.8 backwards. In time you will actually leaarn something. And common sense has a place here as well. If one gram a day is the ideal dose, it does NOT follow that two grams is BETTER.

I trust she is ok and you are back on the path.

This gentleperson knows of what they speak.

I been using this product for almost 20 years. I bugged my dispensary to post the stats on their amber oil that is made the same method rick simpson adopted out of curiosity to see what the ptency is. After several months they got the numbers , 93% THC and 12% CBD and the product costs $20 per gram in 3-5 gram increments. Is this a decent price for a product like that if getting from a medical source?

Dear WildRoseBud,

Interesting post. Can you point me to what the new method that Rick has adopted? I thought I had read it all but there are so many tangents that go sideways and not forward on the 'tubes. I have made this using everclear before and it was very good. But amber sounds like a cold extraction followed by a decarb later rather than a whole plant emersion in the solvent that also takes up chlorophyll and other parts of the plant that, up to now, have neither been dismissed or added to the healing properties of this Cannabis Oil. I have always erred on the part of more plant and less refinement because, after all, we just don't know if simple thc and a few cbd's are inclusive of all the medicine the plant has to offer.

I will go the path of others tried and true experience, and Rick does, if nothing else, have more experience in treating people than me or anyone else I am aware of.

Thanks for your consideration.

Back
Top Bottom