What oils can cannabis oil be mixed with?

It's been my experience that the best to use would be pure, organic cold-pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil in itself provides several healing properties that isn't found in other oils.

Hope that helps.

Shangrala :love:

Coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid.
That means that compared to long chain fatty acids, it is metabolized by the liver faster & the body eliminates the oil faster.
The liver converts the THC ∆9 into THC ∆11 and the medicinal properties are lost.

I would be surprised if any medical properties were lost by blending with coconut oil. I have been making and taking cannabis oil blended with coconut oil for a few years and can report that the effects of daily coconut oil are improved skin and hair, at least that has been my experience. I extract the oil with Everclear and then blend with coconut oil and then decarb at 248f in order to observe the decarboxylation visually and also to boil off any residual alcohol/water and to help kill any pathogens. I like to add a little soy lecithin to the oils in order to prevent them from separating as I make into capsules.
decarb1.jpg

Coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid.
That means that compared to long chain fatty acids, it is metabolized by the liver faster & the body eliminates the oil faster.
The liver converts the THC ∆9 into THC ∆11 and the medicinal properties are lost.

so, if not coconut oil, then what?
castor oil?
peanut oil?

Coconut oil is probably the best one to use, I think there was a miscommunication. How did you want to use it? I like to extract the oil and then blend it with coconut oil, sort of an "improved RSO". Coconut oil is very good for you, in reasonable amounts, and is a nice carrier for cannabis oil.

so, if not coconut oil, then what?
castor oil?
peanut oil?

Flaxseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, grape seed oil.
They are all LCFA'S which are superior to MCFA oils such as coconut oil for the medical reason I posted previously.
We all don't know each other well, but I do this for a living.

Flaxseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, grape seed oil.
They are all LCFA'S which are superior to MCFA oils such as coconut oil for the medical reason I posted previously.
We all don't know each other well, but I do this for a living.

Hi im new to this.
Can i mix rso with extra virgin olive oil and still keep the medical properties ?
And if so can it be done in the magical butter mb2 ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Fwankie welcome to the site.

The answer depends on what you are trying to treat and how you will take it.

Thanks
It would be taken oraly its for cancer.
He has to build up a torrence first so by mixing 1ml rso to 25ml extra virgin olive oil im hoping it can work

Hey CajunCelt
For skin and hair, which oil should I mix the cannabis with?

CajunCelt hasn't been on line since Aug.2017 but to answer your question Grapeseed oil is fast absorbing for skin & doesn't leave a greasy feeling

Back
Top Bottom