Doing the numbers

magwa999

I hope to be able to buy oil within the next month or so. So wondering how much to use?
The oil will be about $150 for a months supply.
1g herbal cannabis = 6ml cannabis oil is what it says on the website.
It comes in 60ml bottles with a syringe. Does this sound about right?
a 60 ml bottle of CanniMed® Oil 18:0 is equivalent to 10 g of herbal cannabis
These stats came off a website in Canada where you can now buy oil with a script which I have(60g a month)
thanks

What condition are you treating? I take around 300mg of homemade cannabis oil per day, against brain tumor regrowth, had to work up to that. The home made oil is probably around 50% THC, depending what it is made from and how it is made. Curious what the label says about the oil that you will be purchasing, and how the description covers dosage instructions. Is it possible to post more details?

I am using this for stage 4 prostate cancer and I am in Canada

CanniMed® Oil 18:0 has the highest concentration of THC of CanniMed's three available cannabis oil products. Because THC is responsible for the high associated with cannabis, patients should be particularly careful not to use too much when administering their first dose. For ordering limits, a 60 ml bottle of CanniMed® Oil 18:0 is equivalent to 10 g of herbal cannabis. $199 Canadian
CanniMed – Canada’s Medical Marijuana
Actual
THC 18.3 mg/mlCBD 0.2 mg/ml
Total Content
THC 1098 mgCBD 12 mg
60ml per bottle*

1g herbal cannabis = 6ml cannabis oil*

CanniMed® Oil 10:10 has an equal concentration of THC and CBD. Because of this balanced ratio, CanniMed® Oil 10:10 may provide effective relief from the symptoms a wide variety of diseases and conditions. THC is responsible for the high associated with cannabis and patients should be cautious not to use too much when administering their first dose. For ordering limits, a 60 ml bottle of CanniMed® Oil 10:10 is equivalent to 10 g of herbal cannabis.
Actual
THC 9.8 mg/mlCBD 9.9 mg/ml
Total Content
THC 588 mgCBD 594 mg
60ml per bottle*

Back
Top Bottom