Thread: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Sue, you always finding one more thing.... I love that....
    Ok, so from my point of view. My crippling pain lock, or the preceding electric pain ,preceded by throbbing pain,,you get it it hurt enough to stop life as we now it. Drug enhanced I now know or believe.
    As here what's left now. Where the pain would go. It now goes off. Like modulated the signal.pisn send signal.thc lowered the gaba,old model.the pretty video... new thc changes the receptors....it's feels like both sue. MY OLD,NERVES ARE LESS SENSITVE AND SOME ARE .'LIKE DEAD'..NUMB PERMANENT... EXCEPT it ,numb, goes,away..tommorow moroning. So,the old pain turn to numb I slow down it relaxes I,can get up. It s like a million time better from pain profile pov . This is completely different than the old profile. What you think is the main component. I,think eating my mixture of oil, after pre smoking a ton of weed. Could do,themsecond till,I did,the first it seems. Each step was like. Path serendipity all,the way. Each step,deliberate with precision,enfineering type analysis. Driven by spirit,humming birds.. and my Minnie.shes licking me.its bed time. 11 pm I cannot believe. I had sweats, back pain.. went away so,that one... but now nothing.. brb..hot bath, and a bud...
    dynamo1, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LVMarc42 View Post
    Sue, you always finding one more thing.... I love that....
    Ok, so from my point of view. My crippling pain lock, or the preceding electric pain ,preceded by throbbing pain,,you get it it hurt enough to stop life as we now it. Drug enhanced I now know or believe.
    As here what's left now. Where the pain would go. It now goes off. Like modulated the signal.pisn send signal.thc lowered the gaba,old model.the pretty video... new thc changes the receptors....it's feels like both sue. MY OLD,NERVES ARE LESS SENSITVE AND SOME ARE .'LIKE DEAD'..NUMB PERMANENT... EXCEPT it ,numb, goes,away..tommorow moroning. So,the old pain turn to numb I slow down it relaxes I,can get up. It s like a million time better from pain profile pov . This is completely different than the old profile. What you think is the main component. I,think eating my mixture of oil, after pre smoking a ton of weed. Could do,themsecond till,I did,the first it seems. Each step was like. Path serendipity all,the way. Each step,deliberate with precision,enfineering type analysis. Driven by spirit,humming birds.. and my Minnie.shes licking me.its bed time. 11 pm I cannot believe. I had sweats, back pain.. went away so,that one... but now nothing.. brb..hot bath, and a bud...
    You paint a poetic picture of the journey to relief. It's kinda breathtaking. Goodnight Marc. Sleep well.
    dynamo1, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    You paint a poetic picture of the journey to relief. It's kinda breathtaking. Goodnight Marc. Sleep well.
    All figured out,right.sleep turned to stage one. At 10-10;30 tried to go out,eat,wine thc, chocolate so I must let snake eat me, maybe I stay in one...two I take it..I don't want to.and that's a and the problem.

It stops...one way or another. I choose life.
    SweetSue, dynamo1, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

All figured out,right.sleep turned to stage one. At 10-10;30 tried to go out,eat,wine thc, chocolate so I must let snake eat me, maybe I stay in one...two I take it..I don't want to.and that's a and the problem.

It stops...one way or another. I choose life.
    Ok..2;30 so 3,hour stage one.1 so you,feel like shit. Recalling in two.1 you scream to,god,tomake,it,stop. Sometimes,it,does.
    Stage one, now 36hours post last dose. A full 30mg/ I,hope,they got,the,slow,release,right, it,was,gone 30 hours ago according to,the FDA sheet. Of course that a horse ...lol.

"Cannabis oil report- red wine ��,just like emoji. Less wine..ok you gonna be sick,to,stomach part of itCannabis, in red wine will hold you into stage one. If this can be repeated.,and don't ask me,ok? Lol better mood see.
    Then it the 'way to go,to zero"

I retrieve fresh harvest bud from wine,glass...looked under high power scope. 1000x . Trichome slip,off, what left is like a throne, hook sticking above the leaf, The little mushroom cap of trichome,juice must have slipped into the wine. This idea comes from Greece, child birth .red wine hemp. Repeat as needed, mom.

Hard to photograph-h, Impossible right now.. feels weird isn't stage-anything. ....this is,a,new place. New normal,as,they say?
    SweetSue, dynamo1, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok..2;30 so 3,hour stage one.1 so you,feel like shit. Recalling in two.1 you scream to,god,tomake,it,stop. Sometimes,it,does.
    Stage one, now 36hours post last dose. A full 30mg/ I,hope,they got,the,slow,release,right, it,was,gone 30 hours ago according to,the FDA sheet. Of course that a horse ...lol.

"Cannabis oil report- red wine ��,just like emoji. Less wine..ok you gonna be sick,to,stomach part of itCannabis, in red wine will hold you into stage one. If this can be repeated.,and don't ask me,ok? Lol better mood see.
    Then it the 'way to go,to zero"

I retrieve fresh harvest bud from wine,glass...looked under high power scope. 1000x . Trichome slip,off, what left is like a throne, hook sticking above the leaf, The little mushroom cap of trichome,juice must have slipped into the wine. This idea comes from Greece, child birth .red wine hemp. Repeat as needed, mom.

Hard to photograph-h, Impossible right now.. feels weird isn't stage-anything. ....this is,a,new place. New normal,as,they say?
    My daughter was born with a compromised ECS and a crazy anxiety disorder that ruled her life up until last year when we put her on a regimen of 8 capsules a day (2 per dose x 4 daily doses) of the CBD Critical Cure infused in olive oil. For the first time in her life she isn't terrified of anything and everything she encounters.

She's 35, and for the past year she's been getting used to this thing we call "normal."

You'll get used to it too Marc
    Bode, dynamo1, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet sue, I'll,try to,wrap all,the ..stuff here. Hope I,can receive,the rant ,written during an amazing ride. One I,have taken before. However,this,time, preparation ..somehow. Cannabis eating , edibles, rso bought, CCO made. Always chcoclate. 3 months unlimited smoke, 100/200 mg day 3 months. Result sue I don't need the kind of pain relief I was one, I am not in pain like .y2K.. that's the incredible ecs power. Only after unlocked from pain, I'm thinking drug induced, bastards..oxy went by25,50,60.by itself. We , you me ,god. Pushed it to 0.
    Insert date... but I had the older MS Contin underneath 2 -30mg/ wish it were only 3- 15 mg.. no,drug user would ever downgrade. I'm going to.
    Saturday I went for,52 hour past last dose from previous turkey �� trots/u cannot,go,into,stage two as I've said.
    Sue the chcoclate regime resumes, but I stoppedChcoclate in pm, I noticed a day night/ dinural withdrawal effect. S'use 'tis the feedback link you found in that video. Fortunately, where thc, Cbd works, it unlocks and adjust the feedback. It control system ,stuff. Let's just say. If you have control of the feedback,channel. The forward channel becomes irrelevant, or weak...
    so, that Greek,red wine bud..( modified.sweetsue..you again.. lead to research. And the use of fresh harvest bud, incurred went right into wine. 100% visual removal of trichome s. Imaged trichome holder.. so the red wine no thc enter different, so,when chocolate, the mct seemed to push shit out of my ..?liver. Into me. I keep,feeling way after 24 30 ;hours.. more stuff. With the red wine and thc I was less..it's a good method to quickly make a soothing medicine. I won't stop stage two from happening.

The leap I made was too big. I knew that. But given that every thing told to me was false, I had to know, how far , how fast, why do people fail, why the shrink.. point was the bio bomb first thing am makes sense as source of serious medicine to re adjust. It has a limit.

Ok, in the daytime, in the light, best to be hot. Warm enough to be slightly uncomfortable in 15 minutes.

And congrats on daughter.outcome. ... save yourself, her, the rest. Nice.
    Thanks and I see that I have spread my ..stuff across everyone Elise blogs I,had open throughout this process. Be nice to,have mine all in one. Lol only now figuring site. Didn't slow down to,study site.

Oh,,the speed,and depth of thought when withdrawal using this process, from 100% to 25% of your dose. It's exhilarating! I'm looking around at what done,part dine7, delivered materials.. harvest. New grow. Oil,factory.. chcoclate factory.. in my field I,had been tinker with an idea. That's done. So , if you could stay there. Super human.. I am not,sure you,can.. or want to.. or,need to even.. seems like,the other withdrawal, isn't this way from the start. As you know,and as I,say..now." Isolate compounds often wreck havoc on human metabolic process". Adding, and"multiple isolate use concurrently can cause death". Cut threw the politics.. .But sue knowing how,this was suppressed that's,evil wrong to,mankind .. all,plants here for,us. Oddly none in use today.. except usin's. Why of,the others.?

And, sue they lied, right to me.- and I must adopt ts, les,ses fare attitude. Or stress about ..what to,do. Kinda old to,change the world. I kinda want to heal,up, I stil,can't sit real long. But when I can...road trip for certain...got,to,get wet,scuba.. more...

Ok oil q and a in sues place,s,..lol thnaks for,everything.

Cold light is worst. Hot,bath best..anytime. ..sue what's the heat dong inside?

Nighttime withdrawal always lessened.. cyrcadian rhythm at work here. Means adrenaline cortisol all that shit was whacked,and now it runningl loose. No feedback, not enough of the good neurological juices.. I can feel the endorphin that are naturally produced. When you get that. The withdrawal stage dropsby half. So yoga, music can effect this , in a positive and vivid way. But short term. At 11pm ,I was in bed twitching, exhausted, boarding on two.out of ideas.. I wasn't gonna stop. It.. palpitation of heart, shallow fast breathing, you,can try to stop.. short time only. Pains stomach. Sue never where themsurgery was, the nerve damage and my legs... the sickness in inside you. When it's ok. It like a medium flu. Crazy itchy sneeze festival at onset.. near cessation whenever that comes. Weird huh?
    I first took a 7.5 mg chip. It stop stage two. I knew I had to 'scuba ' out and decompress. Go,back,to,low dose MS Contin , and then go,to,zero,the way I did oxy. That works.
    Sue I,would like to try a sweet's! Biolicous Bomber..or few..how?
    Arctic Bowl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Whew Mark! What a ride, eh? Don't you worry about how scattered your documentation is. Someday maybe we'll track it all down and compile it into a single thread. Then you can review it when you've come through and see things you might have missed.

It is deep inside you Marc. It's right at the center of you that the signals need the most adjustment. You're so close I know you can smell freedom on the wind. Hang in there baby.

What do you mean by a Sweet's Biolicious Bomber? The only thing that came to mind was the smoothie Cajun taught me to make. You would love one of those. Lol!

If that's what you're talking about I can give you really good instructions. It's one of my favorite drinks in the world, delicious, nutritious, and loaded with cannabinoids.

If what you're referring to is the Biobombs themselves I can help you with that as well. Be more specific please.
    CCOiler, dynamo1, Arctic Bowl liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cdeathony View Post
    Hello Sue

I am new to the forum. I need help with my mother treatment, if possible. 3 weeks ago she had a powerful stroke. Now she's in bed unable to speak and right side of the body cannot move. Also she has type 2 diabetes. I was wondering what kind of oil can i give her. Now she takes blood thinners( clexane, plavix). And a few other pills that they give after stroke and for stomach. Also she has a nasty rash on her body even before the stroke. Thank you in advance if you can give me some advice.
    I'm not Sue but ...

I was reading today how prompt use of DMSO can see stroke victims recover much of their lost facilities. DMSO is a strange sounding substance, not as frightening as the warnings on its label want to have you believe. It can be purchased as a sort of racehorse liniment but has myriad other beneficial uses for humans as well as dogs and horses!

It was this introductory youtube video, at the 11 minute mark,

though I'm sure a google search will find you plenty of info. Meanwhile, can I suggest that you scroll back through recent posts in this thread for posts on DMSO to get better aquainted with it, and this will save us repeating stuff.

I can't think of any reason that cannabis and DMSO can't be compatible, they are usually said to work well together. Will you have to keep your cannabis use hidden from the hospital staff? DMSO gives the user an unavoidable characteristic garlic/sourmilk/corn odour so it might conveniently mask any CO use. You'd probably want to discuss possible use of DMSO with the supervising doctors, not only because they would find out anyway by the unpleasant pong it causes, but because it might amplify the effect of the thinners—though I expect doctors would have no experience with DMSO and it's difficult to predict how receptive they may be. N.B. The youtube video encourages DMSO also be added to the IV so this will definitely involve doctors.
    Best of luck with your Mum, this is a very anxious time for you all.
    SweetSue, CCOiler, Derbybud, Arctic Bowl liked this post

Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332