Girlfriend Has Stage 4 Breast Cancer

Denver Guy

We're really confused. We were told that a 1:1 CDB to THC ratio under the tongue is the way to go. We bought some CBD syringes, and some THC syringes, put them in the refrigerator, and the pushed out rice-size pieces.

Now we really want to amp it up to 50 mg of each per day, per the Realm of Caring, so we bought bottles of 1:1 CBD/THC tincture. It's $43 per 100 mg bottle. That's expensive. That means $26.50 per day.

Is there a cheaper way? This cost will kill us. And if we up it to 500 mg to 1 gram, wow. Who can afford that???

Thanks!

I just saw this post today. Sorry for not responding sooner. There are several threads here to help you understand how best to use CCO (concentrated cannabis oil). The first is How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil Next I would look at Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method. You will find many helpful people at Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge Most of the oilseeds visit this thread.

For a more comprehensive treatment protocol look here at A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer Cajun is one of our medical gurus and he speaks around the country. There is a lot of info on this thread.

Lastly, if you have the thirst to really try to understand how this all works, look as SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall. Sue has been working to try to put all the information we have learned into on comprehensive thread. This one can be a little technical at times, but Sue has really worked hard with many others to try to organize the information

Please look through these threads and don't hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help. :peace:

Thanks! We hired a consultant who has her on an aggressive regimen of RSO sublingually and suppository form.

I just saw this post today. Sorry for not responding sooner. There are several threads here to help you understand how best to use CCO (concentrated cannabis oil). The first is How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil Next I would look at Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method. You will find many helpful people at Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge Most of the oilseeds visit this thread.

For a more comprehensive treatment protocol look here at A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer Cajun is one of our medical gurus and he speaks around the country. There is a lot of info on this thread.

Lastly, if you have the thirst to really try to understand how this all works, look as SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall. Sue has been working to try to put all the information we have learned into on comprehensive thread. This one can be a little technical at times, but Sue has really worked hard with many others to try to organize the information

Please look through these threads and don't hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help. :peace:

Thanks! We hired a consultant who has her on an aggressive regimen of RSO sublingually and suppository form.

That is great news!!! I hope all is well with here and I wish you lots of healing. Still look into the treads. There are ways to increase the bioavailability of your meds to get a better effect. Look at the Bio bomb in the cannabis oil study hall!!! :circle-of-love::cco::peace:

Hi, I am new at this....both this forum and posting (i hope i am doing this correctly) as well as researching medical uses for cannabis. if it is not too invasive a question would you mind sharing the protocol that your consultant suggested? I am so confused right now. I also have stage 4 breast cancer, ER+ Met to the liver. any help you can provide would be a great start for me. I am overwhelmed with information which basically has me so confused i find i am not doing anything at all. many thanks and prayers for your girlfriend. xoxo

Hi, I am new at this….both this forum and posting (i hope i am doing this correctly) as well as researching medical uses for cannabis. if it is not too invasive a question would you mind sharing the protocol that your consultant suggested? I am so confused right now. I also have stage 4 breast cancer, ER+ Met to the liver. any help you can provide would be a great start for me. I am overwhelmed with information which basically has me so confused i find i am not doing anything at all. many thanks and prayers for your girlfriend. xoxo

Just a heads up. If you decide try to enhance the bioavailabiliy, be careful what you use for a carrier oil. Flaxseed oil IS NOT to be used for for ER+ if you use the bio bomb. :peace:

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that! There is hope! Did you see the video of the guy who cured his stage 4 lung cancer, on oxygen, with 2 weeks to live? Update on 8-year-old Stan Rutner's cannabis oil brain/lung cancer cure while in hospice - www.CureYourOwnCancer.org

He used Richard Simpson oil. I know what you're thinking, being overwhelmed with information, no knowing where to start, etc. I will find more for you tonight and send it to you.

The system wouldn't let me send you a personal message.

The consultant that we used: Home Her consulting fee is WELL worth the $75. More later today...

You can also go here: United Patients Group – BE INFORMED | BE WELL They do customized plans.

Jeff

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that! There is hope! Did you see the video of the guy who cured his stage 4 lung cancer, on oxygen, with 2 weeks to live? Update on 8-year-old Stan Rutner's cannabis oil brain/lung cancer cure while in hospice - www.CureYourOwnCancer.org

He used Richard Simpson oil. I know what you're thinking, being overwhelmed with information, no knowing where to start, etc. I will find more for you tonight and send it to you.

The system wouldn't let me send you a personal message.

The consultant that we used: Home Her consulting fee is WELL worth the $75. More later today...

You can also go here: United Patients Group — BE INFORMED | BE WELL They do customized plans.

Jeff

thank you will check out both links and will watch the video. thanks so much

She is using pure RSO Oil. The strain is a Harlequin Hybrid with a 1:1 ratio (equal parts CBD to equal parts THC).

We started with 2-3 sublingual (under the tongue) doses of 10 mg. per day, and 42 mg. suppositories. The amount is doubled every week.

thank you for this info. are you making your own suppositories or did you find a resource for them? i am still looking, i live in LA assuming you are in Denver. thanks so much for your help. your girlfriend is so lucky to have you doing all of this research for her. I am on my own and it is overwhelming. xo

Denver Guy, Thank you for the link to United Patients Group. They are a wealth of information and along with the wonderful people on this forum I am beginning to feel a bit more relaxed. I plan to have a consult with them as well they are in CA and might have some insight into the better doctors and dispensaries. Thanks again! Hope all is well with your girlfriend. xo

Back
Top Bottom