My mom can't tack properly - Don't know how to help her

JulieM

420 Member
Hello,

My mom has been taking the RSO Oil for 5 weeks now. She just got to 1 gram/day but didn't take it cause she says it makes her too sleepy (we only have one type of oil, I guess it's night then) and apart from that I explained her at the beginning how to tack as I read on of the forums but can't seem do it properly. She says the oil is too runny and doesn't tack properly and she says it doesn't absorb well cause for example she took a dose in the the night and in the morning she still had oil there under the teeth. Can this be because of the oil or is she doing sth wrong when tacking? I really read a lot about tacking and explained her and even tried to do it myself to show her but the truth is it just doesn't wanna tack.
Don't know what to do. She wants to swallow it directly now.
Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

When I make my oil, it is a thick tar type consistency. I put it in 6cc syringes. When I tack, I first dry my gums, put a small amount of oil on my fingertip (the size of a small grain of rice). Now some people can put it right from their finger onto their gum. This doesn't work well for me. What I do is take a q-tip with the cotton end cut off so you have a round stick. "Roll" the tack onto the stick then roll it off the stick onto you dried gums. That is what works for me. I hope this helps. :peace:

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. We put the oil in the fridge and now it's not runny anymore. Maybe "runny" was no the most adequate word to use (sorry, English is not my mother tongue) but even now it doesn't stick, it stays there in the area but not stuck. But my mom doesn't get high no matter how she takes but I took like 10mg the other day to try to tack it and woke up in the night so high.

Well, she'll keep on trying. I don't know where to buy other type of oil. We're from Romania and we order from the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom