THC infused Syrup - Coco-cannaoil?

MrMiracleGro

I'm wondering if anyone has any recipes they would like to share regarding THC infused syrup/drink? I have tons of experience making edibles (brownies) and I simply, after decarbing, infuse my coconut oil w/ my extracts.. Is there a method that you can use to simply use that as the base? The only problem, however, would be trying to mix it with a beverage since the fat isn't water soluble...

peace

I'm wondering if anyone has any recipes they would like to share regarding THC infused syrup/drink? I have tons of experience making edibles (brownies) and I simply, after decarbing, infuse my coconut oil w/ my extracts.. Is there a method that you can use to simply use that as the base? The only problem, however, would be trying to mix it with a beverage since the fat isn't water soluble...

peace
You can make tinctures which are alcohol based. Then it's drinkable, but you are also drinking the alcohol.

You can also use plant material to make juice. Then drink the juice plain, or add it to a fruit juice.

I like to grind up dry stems to make a tea. I add a bit of honey to sweeten it.

I've never tried to drink the infused coconut oil, but we like to make capsules with it to be used as a bio bomb. They work well.

If you like any of these ideas, let me know and I'll post a recipe for you. Have a great day!!

:passitleft:

We've seen and tried some of the capsules and they're great.

Can you just buy empty capsules on the line?

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom