Wonderful QWISO I made but no idea to the consistency!

samy109

So normally wen I make qwiso its a golden sappy thick syrupy mixture. This time when I made it I used some premium girlscout cookies washed twice 30 seconds each then a final 3rd filter to ensure all purity. The mixture of bud was frozen for approximately 30 minutes before being broken up with scissors. I put the mixture of the iso's together in a pyrex dish set ontop of a pot of low boiling water with a fan pointing at it on high. The extraction took almost 60 minutes exactly.

Bud this was produced from: GSC Original
20161110_200700.jpg

Oil result(No the oil is not covered in weed which everyone seems to think, this is trichromes I scraped up from the pan fresh. This picture was right after scrape and it eventually all turned a dark sappy color which is yellow golden when stretched out.

20161114_033639.jpg

What do you guys think? The reason I ask is because it came out like hard shatter taffy. Like jollyranchers almost exactly. It would be hard it dab if it wasn't for the fact its SUPER sticky and gooy once you get into it and the inside is pure golden yellow when broken open like hash.

The taste is PHENOMENAL and the high hits you before you even exhale right in the face.

Back
Top Bottom