Cannabis oil for chronic pain

Krenzathal

Hi folks,

I'm new here and I'm writing on behalf of my 68 year old mother who has been suffering from severe chronic pain in the coccyx area for a couple of years now.

We've exhausted all other options and she is now stuck on morphine which only partially dulls the pain.

We want to try high strength Cannabis oil but unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about it whatsoever and don't even know where to get it or even where to start. I live in the UK (Scotland) which is backward when it comes to this stuff so it's incredibly hard to even get a frame of reference.

I've had recommendations from friends to buy a volcano vaporiser but I have no idea how to get a hold of what to put in it nor do I know what strain would be most effective without making my mother stoned out her face.

We got a small bottle of CBD oil online a while ago from LoveCBD which she placed under the tongue every day but it did nothing for the pain and I'm assuming the dose (8%) would have been pathetic for her needs.

If anyone can help then I'd be most grateful as we are now utterly desperate and I don't wish to see my parent live her final years in agonising pain as she has lost so much weight from not eating and depression has now sunk in.

Thank you for reading.

Hi folks,

I'm new here and I'm writing on behalf of my 68 year old mother who has been suffering from severe chronic pain in the coccyx area for a couple of years now.

We've exhausted all other options and she is now stuck on morphine which only partially dulls the pain.

We want to try high strength Cannabis oil but unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about it whatsoever and don't even know where to get it or even where to start. I live in the UK (Scotland) which is backward when it comes to this stuff so it's incredibly hard to even get a frame of reference.

I've had recommendations from friends to buy a volcano vaporiser but I have no idea how to get a hold of what to put in it nor do I know what strain would be most effective without making my mother stoned out her face.

We got a small bottle of CBD oil online a while ago from LoveCBD which she placed under the tongue every day but it did nothing for the pain and I'm assuming the dose (8%) would have been pathetic for her needs.

If anyone can help then I'd be most grateful as we are now utterly desperate and I don't wish to see my parent live her final years in agonising pain as she has lost so much weight from not eating and depression has now sunk in.

Thank you for reading.

Grow your own mate, thats the only way. Buying street weed is not only expensive, but most is a crap quality.

I've helped a few with chronic pain, we used CBD Crews Critical Mass and every one of them had outstanding results. I also wouldn't bother vaping for a 68 yr old, unless she wants too? Suppositoires made with cannabis oil + carrier oils & Lecithin are far more effective and she will not get high but she will get pain relief.

And save your money by not buying CBD oil. It won't do jack for her pain :(

Thanks for the information mate. Yes I thought we might have had to go down that route but it was just to explore easier and more immediate options.

I was keen on getting a dry herb vaporiser and some buds to try as I've been recommended it by an elderly chap on YouTube who I've been in touch with, although he uses it for Parkinson's. Just wondering what strains would be best for nerve pain.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the information mate. Yes I thought we might have had to go down that route but it was just to explore easier and more immediate options.

I was keen on getting a dry herb vaporiser and some buds to try as I've been recommended it by an elderly chap on YouTube who I've been in touch with, although he uses it for Parkinson's. Just wondering what strains would be best for nerve pain.

Thanks again!

One of the ladies I helped with CBD Critical Mass had Trigeminal Neuralgia. She was under the hospital for years and attended 2-3 times per week for pain killing injections. Endless amounts of painkillers + epilepsy drugs to try and control the nerves. She spent her life in chronic pain. 4 days into treatment using capsules as suppositories 5x per day all symptoms completely disappeared. She now dose twice per day as a precaution and lives a normal life without any prescription drugs at all.

I think a 1:1 CBD - THC is a good choice for her :)

Hey bro I'm in the same boat as your mother my back is in prices I'm a bit more south to you are but your best bet is to grow your own then you will be able to choose one that helps with what you need even tho you think thc isn't going to help but the highness from that will help with the pain aswell as the oil helping on the inside the vape volcano you speak off I had one there decent you should look for maybe a decent vape pen for her then can be taken that way with no tobbacoo or harsh ciggy Chems my illness is a mixture of ostio parosis and a type of athritus causes me so so much pain and discomfort
420-magazine-mobile1785914702.jpg

This one is fairly good but there are better ones. And btw you just but any bud in the volcano you will notice that when vaped your bud goes a dead kinda col that's all the cbd and thc being heated to the right temp and only releases the thc and cbd and leaves dead foliage velk .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check this thread. Lots of info but just post and ask Sue any questions. She lives up to her name and will help you in any way she can.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

When you go to the study hall, look for the instructions on making topical cream. I have quite a few people that find the cream helps them when nothing else has. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi I'm 45 and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic pain Syndrome brought on by PTSD, the pain is mostly in my lower back, buttocks, horrific Alloydinia in my upper outer thighs, my Sacroiliac Joints, my Pelvis, to the point I can no longer walk and have been in a chair for the past 3 years, I have been on every opiate imaginable antidepressants and the usual Gabapentin and Lyrica all with no effect, for the past 2 years I have been on 70mcg Bu-Trans patches which did take the edge off also 600mg SR. Tramadol daily however recently im finding it harder and harder to manage with the elevating pain a friend suggested Cannabis Oil I have never used illicit drugs im in Scotland have no idea where how who what to do approach look, anything to try this approach but I'm at my wits end in excruciating non stop pain, insomnia, anxiety regarding being in chair ( thought it would be temporary), I want my life back I want to return to work I want to be able to stand and walk even if it means using sticks, want to drive again, want my independence back, is there a way to buy cannabis oil with the THC removed so it can be used for medicinal purposes only im absolutely desperate I don't drink alcohol ever and I don't smoke hence the reason for the oil I hope someone can put me in the right direction thankyou

Yes.
Check the link I put in the previous post- explain yourself there, and you'll find some wonderful people who will do everything they can to help you. Best of luck to you.

:circle-of-love:
Yes.
Check the link I put in the previous post- explain yourself there, and you'll find some wonderful people who will do everything they can to help you. Best of luck to you.
:love::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom