Is Oil From Live Buds Dangerous?

poppyspring2

I received oil from a reputable company providing medicinal cannabis oil that was made from live buds, which were then frozen, and washed with butane in a machine specifically made for this purpose, to extract the oil.

How do live frozen buds differ from dried bud, chemically? Is it safe to consume oil made from live frozen buds?

For my first dose, I miscalculated the dose, and took 2.5ml of the oil, which would equate to 75mgs of THC, and 25 mgs of CBD. I weight only 107 lbs. The effect was miserable. I was very dizzy, nauseated, couldn't remember what was real from minute to minute, I couldn't move at all, my thoughts were racing, and I couldn't tell if I was dreaming, awake, or possibly dead. My arms were shaking, my skin was ice cold and numb, and my mouth was very dry. I was hearing sounds that I don't think were real, like birds chirping, and the floor boards creaking. This lasted 4 hours. Two days later, I'm still a little dizzy, my thoughts race a little when I relax, like after or during sleep, and my ability to think doesn't feel clear.

Nothing wrong with the oil. You just OD'ed. :)

Oil made from fresh bud is going to be at it's peak compared to oil made from dried and cured bud. For that oil they just want the resin glands off the surface of the bud so there's no use curing the pot first. Curing is to make the pot smoke better so not needed for oil.

A good shot of liquor can bring you down from a pot OD or chewing a couple peppercorns and/or sniffing the fumes from a jar of ground pepper. I just go to bed and sleep it off.

Be careful.
;)

:peace:

I received oil from a reputable company providing medicinal cannabis oil that was made from live buds, which were then frozen, and washed with butane in a machine specifically made for this purpose, to extract the oil.

How do live frozen buds differ from dried bud, chemically? Is it safe to consume oil made from live frozen buds?

For my first dose, I miscalculated the dose, and took 2.5ml of the oil, which would equate to 75mgs of THC, and 25 mgs of CBD. I weight only 107 lbs. The effect was miserable. I was very dizzy, nauseated, couldn't remember what was real from minute to minute, I couldn't move at all, my thoughts were racing, and I couldn't tell if I was dreaming, awake, or possibly dead. My arms were shaking, my skin was ice cold and numb, and my mouth was very dry. I was hearing sounds that I don't think were real, like birds chirping, and the floor boards creaking. This lasted 4 hours. Two days later, I'm still a little dizzy, my thoughts race a little when I relax, like after or during sleep, and my ability to think doesn't feel clear.
Well you got High really High.

The arm shaking is what we call twitching.

The dizziness, memory lapse and the not knowing if your asleep or not and all the other stuff is caused by TOO much THC.

If your panicky on THC and heart is Racing and Thoughts as well, this means your very sensitive to THC.

I definately recommend a lower dosage of THC.

If even a lower dosage dows this to you then THC is not for you.

CBD is for Pain and THC good for imflamation.. but to much THC can cause the symtoms you experienced.

And on a side note.. you got some really good oil there.. woooo.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

* Correction:

I miscalculated and I only got 22.5 mgs of THC, not 75. Is 22.5 very much? I need the THC to cure the disease, and I know I will have to work up gradually.

I tell you me reading your post made me think of the first time I ate Tracy's special brownies when I was 16 lol. I can see your concern but sorry to say it made me smile because I can still remember that feeling for the first time. Cut back your dosage and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

* Correction:

I miscalculated and I only got 22.5 mgs of THC, not 75. Is 22.5 very much? I need the THC to cure the disease, and I know I will have to work up gradually.

Are you new to cannabis? There's a protocol that's recommended to start at a sub-therapeutic dose and increase slowly until you get the relief you seek. There's a thread dedicated to explaining dosing considerations, in case you're interested.

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

Everyone reacts to Cannabis in an individual way, so what may be a low dose for me could be a high dose for you. Obviously you have a sensitivity to THC, and your experience is classic THC overdose. My daughter once overdosed her system on less than 10 mg, and she now takes doses closer to 25 mg. That experience set her back months on her regimen because she was afraid to try again. Try to keep that from happening to you. Cannabis is safe, and the eventual inclusion of THC was the last piece to her successful treatment.

Back
Top Bottom