In need of advice

ksasha

gday

I have recently had a go at producing oil and to my surprise I think I have done real well.
I will be using to help a few family members with different ailments such as cancer, ms and tics..
I have no idea on how to dose or administer and am shit scared of the potency of what I produced.
I did sample about 1g that I vaped and I'm not a big smoker but it did knock me on my arse and now I'm afraid of over dosing those I wish to help.
if anyone could advise me on the next step to making the oil safe and dosage I would be extremely grateful.
I live in melbs and would prefer speaking over the phone or private messages..

please if anyone can help please pm me

I know all the information is on here but due to work and a extremely busy life It would take weeks for me to weed it out...
help please

I can't send Pm's to you...

What extraction method did you use?

I presume you know about rick Simpson oil?

Rich Simpson oil starts out at about 1/64th gram a day and doubles every 4 days to end up at a gram a day after about a month.

And that is usually via oral ingestion or suppository.

Vaping is good, but 1 gram of pure oil is too much.

Probably shouldn't vape oil extracted via ethanol. Lose all flavour and any remaining alcohol isn't any good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I can't send Pm's to you...

What extraction method did you use?

I presume you know about rick Simpson oil?

Rich Simpson oil starts out at about 1/64th gram a day and doubles every 4 days to end up at a gram a day after about a month.

And that is usually via oral ingestion or suppository.

Vaping is good, but 1 gram of pure oil is too much.

Probably shouldn't vape oil extracted via ethanol. Lose all flavour and any remaining alcohol isn't any good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

don
thanks for the response

I did use the rso method and used 190proof neutral grain spirit 95%alcohol..
very sure I have removed all traces of alcohol and am left with a very sticky very thick oil that is almost ridiculous to work with..
lol I learned the hard way that 1g vaped is too much..

mate how or should I dilute the oil with another oil to make it easier to dispense?

thanks for helping

don
thanks for the response

I did use the rso method and used 190proof neutral grain spirit 95%alcohol..
very sure I have removed all traces of alcohol and am left with a very sticky very thick oil that is almost ridiculous to work with..
lol I learned the hard way that 1g vaped is too much..

mate how or should I dilute the oil with another oil to make it easier to dispense?

thanks for helping

It depends upon how you intend on using it. To make capsules or suppositories you can mix with coconut oil or cocoa butter to improve consistency and make it easier to work with.

Vaporising is not my expertise. It's my understanding that alcohol extraction isn't preferred for vaporising. A heat extraction with a hair straightener and baking paper to extract the rosin is often used. However there are many different ways. You may also use a vegetable glycerine extraction method. So many ways.

A dry herb vaporizer is great, something like the megatoke or pax 3 does a great job. Or a glass pipe or bong will offer quick relief for stress etc. plus you use less plant material than vaping oil imho.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

gday

I have recently had a go at producing oil and to my surprise I think I have done real well.
I will be using to help a few family members with different ailments such as cancer, ms and tics..
I have no idea on how to dose or administer and am shit scared of the potency of what I produced.
I did sample about 1g that I vaped and I'm not a big smoker but it did knock me on my arse and now I'm afraid of over dosing those I wish to help.
if anyone could advise me on the next step to making the oil safe and dosage I would be extremely grateful.
I live in melbs and would prefer speaking over the phone or private messages..

please if anyone can help please pm me

Cant pm until 50 posts. Recommend you take a small portion of the oil and melt it into a solution of carrier oil - grapeseed, olive, or coconut oil and a tiny bit of liquid sunflower lecithin. Use a 20 to 1 ratio of carrier to cco.

you can use this now to dab on gums, put a few drops under the tongue, swallow it and/or in gel caps. For serious medical treatment rectal suppositories are the best method. High strength with minimal psychoactive outcome.

You can increase the concentration down the road as needed.

I have decided to use coconut oil 20-1 to dilute my cco and cap them..
any tips or advice on whether this will help a child with nervous tics and or is there a better additive or oil to use other than coconut..
I wish to eliminate the thc high as much as possible for my child, would it be safer to administer as a suppository.
also is there a thread or vid that shows how to combine the oils.

I have managed to produce a fantastic oil that I have mixed 1-20 with coconut oil and am very proud of.

I began trialling it before I give to anyone and ate a 1ml 20-1 dose.
I still felt the stoned effect quite strong so I guess my question is should I dilute it more or lessen the dose or is there any way of lessening the stoned effect.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

I second this suggestion. I have never done tacking, for the record, but this thread is exactly what got me interested in growing and joining 420 mag. Motoco was a well loved figure here and changed many lives. "Tacking" is used for large dosaging and minimal psychotropic effects.

I "tack-on" twice a day like clockwork
6am and 4 pm
Works for me
420-magazine-mobile1753886115.jpg

Just for fun
These hash cookies I made today are approximately 160mg thc dose

Oops! Was supposed to use 1 cup magic hash butter and I used two!
Only need one chocolate chip hash cookie to get heavily medicated, for me at least

Back
Top Bottom