Extremely Sick Mother

WestLDNGrow

Hey guys. I am due a crop and want to create some good CBD oil to treat her with. She is suffering Carpel Tunnel Syndrome/Arthritis/Crystallising bones and god knows what else. Can someone recommend a good method to get the CBD oil extracted and into her body orally preferably without the psychoactive effects but if not possible she will not care . Thanks in advance guys and gals

Hey guys. I am due a crop and want to create some good CBD oil to treat her with. She is suffering Carpel Tunnel Syndrome/Arthritis/Crystallising bones and god knows what else. Can someone recommend a good method to get the CBD oil extracted and into her body orally preferably without the psychoactive effects but if not possible she will not care . Thanks in advance guys and gals

Hi WestLDNGrow. :welcome:

Judging by the dearth of responses, it looks like this thread has fallen into a forum backwater! :sorry:

If you are still needing assistance, I suggest that you repost your request where some very helpful people will see it, on the end of this long thread: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall
Good luck with the medication for your Mom, and top marks for your grow success! :welldone:

:nicethread:

Have you made any progress with this WestLDNGrow? What are you planning to make the oil from? By that I mean the specific strain or strains. It's certainly possible to make oil, and we have a number of different ways to go with this. It's also possible to take that oil and make some topical cream for your mother.

We have a member right now making BioBomb capsules for his wife to treat arthritis. She's getting excellent relief from these capsules.

An oral dose that wouldn't get her any euphoric response may be difficult, unless you get the ratios correct. If you make an infused oil you can get a small dose and dose frequently and get the added benefits of the carrier oil. But getting a ratio with CBD being the dominant cannabinoid should keep euphoria at bay.

You're going to need some THC in there to be effective for pain. CBD alone won't cut it.

I'll keep an eye out for you. Sorry you got overlooked so long. Forgive us for being human and being easily distracted. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom