Medicated Rolling Papers?

elmo17

420 Member
There is a well known company in Cali that produce medicated papers... I won't mention the name as I'm not sure it's allowed. I was just wondering if anyone at all knows the process they use to infuse the papers with the extract?
I really want to make my own!

There is a well known company in Cali that produce medicated papers... I won't mention the name as I'm not sure it's allowed. I was just wondering if anyone at all knows the process they use to infuse the papers with the extract?
I really want to make my own!
its called Lift Ticket, very popular but only in california

buy terpene's online - then wet a piece of paper towel and then place it in a mason jar with you weed and let it be for 1 week. have some names of were to get the terpene's cost is about $10.0 + per strain

the terpene's are infused on the papers (look at "Frogg terpene's" is one but there are many more place to purchase) CHECK out "Lift Tickets.com for one all ready made - are a little bit pricey

you are right but you can order them just goggle "Lift Ticket.com" for their site, they have some interesting flavors/trains but a bit pricey. These are the ones that are terpene infused papers they do have THC lift ticket paper & cones but as you mentioned in Calif they do sell the infused one's thru the mail, it's legal

is that the name "Plant K" never heard of CBD papers I believe it's one cone and one paper (rolling) by the way advertised maybe it a bottle of 3 ? Interesting CBD papers forget is it legal yet ?

I do believe that one can purchase "hemp" papers with hemp CBD which is legal in all states. In Tex. believe there is no out-of-state sales

I dont think so, they are head shops all over Texas, where are you?

Attachments

• IMG_5402.jpg
    IMG_5402.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom