Need advice please

dmarek413

First, I would like to thank everyone involved in this site. The task of informing ones self is very overwhelming, and at times confusing.Thank you all again. Now here my story. My psa numbers were between 5 and 9 for several years.I did not get a psa test done in 2016. This past jan 2017 my psa came back with a 37 #. I was sent to a uroligist who put me on antibiotics to rule out an infection followed by another psa which came back at 37.5 #. He scheduled a biopsy. Because of past anxiety attacks i feel i can not handle the words "you have cancer" with my anxiety issues. I am also afraid of insurance issues after being officially diagnosed, as I am retiring and will be forced into obama care. Bottom line, I cancelled the biopsy and have begun taking cco oil just assuming I have cancer. I have 30 grams of cco and my plan was to get another psa done after I take these thirty grams, to see if my psa # has lowered at all. A lower # would help show me that it can work before I get more oil to complete the treatment.My question is can another psa # show lower numbers halfway through the treatment ? I know most people will think that I am dumb for not getting a biopsy but....I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, and with the anxiety issue looming, I feel trying this first is logical. I am also afraid of the biopsy itself making the cancer spread through the bleeding of the holes from the samples. Can that happen ?Any insight on whether the psa numbers can come back lower after thirty grams to show its working would be appreciated. I also need info on the dangers of cancer spreading from the biopsy itself, are my fears on that unfounded ?Thank you for reading and for any help sent ! Dan.

Hopefully there will be some one along with some information soon. If I was in your shoes I'd be doing what you're planning.... Might do a search for sweetsue, she is loaded with information or can refer to someone who can help....

Back
Top Bottom