In need of help and advice

Scotfied

Hi, can anyone advise me in purchasing cannabis oil anywhere in the U.K., or Southern Ireland to help in the treatment of bone cancer? Thank you.

Hi, can anyone advise me in purchasing cannabis oil anywhere in the U.K., or Southern Ireland to help in the treatment of bone cancer? Thank you.

Welcome Scotfied. Are you in a land of prohibition? If so, buying oil is fraught with pitfalls. You can't tell whether an online seller is genuine or is a scammer with every intention of pocketting your money and sending nothing. Even when you do receive some oil, how are you to know whether it is the real thing and what you ordered?

A safer way is to buy the dried flower buds and extract the oil yourself using an approved safe method, this way you can be confident that the bud and solvent were fit for purpose and safe to consume.

I've seen it suggested that you ask a university student where to buy weed, they all know. You could ask taxi drivers, or ask around any regulars you know at the local pub. Let it be known that you need weed to make a cancer medication for a loved one.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom