UK - Seriously ill - Predominantly bedridden & severely disabled

bellla

Good morning. I'm a newbie here, it's lovely to meet you all.
I'm seriously ill, predominantly bedridden and severely disabled, early 30s and in the UK. I have progressive life shortening and fatal diagnoses, amongst others. I'm desperate to try a feco but of course can't make it myself due to being predominantly bedridden and severely disabled. Does anyone have any ideas? I'msure someone else will have posted a similar thread but I'm afraid I'm unable to read through and can only hold my phone for mere moments, apologies!
Many thanks for your time and any kind assistances. you'll never know how appreciated it is.
sending love and prayers.
bellla

I'm seriously ill, predominantly bedridden and severely disabled, early 30s and in the UK. I have progressive life shortening and fatal diagnoses, amongst others. I'm desperate to try a feco but of course can't make it myself due to being predominantly bedridden and severely disabled. Does anyone have any ideas? I'msure someone else will have posted a similar thread but I'm afraid I'm unable to read through and can only hold my phone for mere moments, apologies!
Many thanks for your time and any kind assistances. you'll never know how appreciated it is.
bellla

Hi Bellla,

Google Bud Buddies, see if Jeff can help you out. Failing that, is there anyone close to you that you can trust to make oil? The problem with buying cannabis oil on the streets is, you never know whats in it. They will also charge you a lot of money for what could be complete rubbish :(

Jeff Ditchfield (Bud Buddies) is a great guy. Best of luck

bellla
Hi bellla. My advice is to join a couple of local UK facebook groups that have "cannabis" or "marijuana" in their name. There are some kind souls who do grow extra weed so they can share with those in desperate need. Fingers crossed that after you explain your situation and why you joined the group someone nearby might reach across and help you.

All the best, :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom