Please - Read this

Flint Potwood

Hello to all. I'm a grower located in PA. My mom has estrogen driven breast cancer and I am looking for the harvested flowers of a PURE strain of cbd along with a high thc strain to make for her a specific ratio of cannabis oil. 3:1 (1 gram of CCO=650mg of pure cbd strain mixed with 350mg of high thc strain) I am currently growing exactly what she needs. But I'm running out of time. I need to make this oil sooner rather than later. I have more than a common knowledge when it comes to this. I've spent months reading on these forums. I'm desperate and looking for at least someone to point me in the right direction. Finances are not a problem and I will drive across the country if I have to get this. I will one day soon have an endless supply of what she needs but not soon enough. Please, if there's any shred on info you could give me on where to go to find the organic, harvested flowers of a pure cbd strain. You would be saving a life. A dispensary, a name, a grower out in cali. Anything...Thank you and God bless.

Back
Top Bottom