Any info on buying cannabis oil online?

TBox9

I have just started researching the benefits of cannabis oil and have just launched a search to find the real deal online. I'm getting lost in all the posts about making your own which I cannot do. As I said, I'm just starting to dive into the basics on this stuff, so I don't even know what I don't know yet. Can I get some basic answers on the following questions:

1) I'm confused on if 'hemp oil' and 'cannabis oil' is the same thing? If not, is one better than the other for general health benefits?

2) Is real, trusted, cannabis oil available to buy online anywhere? If so, are some brands better than others?

Thanks for any info you care to share.

Teddy -

That would be fantastic. Yes, please direct me! Also, can you answer my question about 'Cannabis Oi'' vs "Hemp oil"? Are they the same thing?

Thanks very much ~

I have just started researching the benefits of cannabis oil and have just launched a search to find the real deal online. I'm getting lost in all the posts about making your own which I cannot do. As I said, I'm just starting to dive into the basics on this stuff, so I don't even know what I don't know yet. Can I get some basic answers on the following questions:

1) I'm confused on if 'hemp oil' and 'cannabis oil' is the same thing? If not, is one better than the other for general health benefits?

2) Is real, trusted, cannabis oil available to buy online anywhere? If so, are some brands better than others?

Thanks for any info you care to share.

Well good morning, TBox9 :hug: I can help you with some of this.

Hemp oil can be a confusing term, because Rick Simpson refers to Concentrated Cannabis Oil (CCO) as "hemp oil," which has muddied the waters. When I speak of hemp oil I'm talking about a CBD oil derived from industrial hemp plants that have < 0.3% THC.

Cannabis oil is what we call CCO on our forums. It's the concentrated essential oils of the cannabis plant, which can have a wide range of THC and CBD in ratio, determined by the strain or strains used for the extraction. This is the oil we know will have much more healing effect, and the one we recommend for any serious protocol.

The greatest concerns with hemp oil are:

- Hemp is a bioaccumulator plant. This means it will pull from the soil any toxins found therein and store those toxins in the plant. This is one of the benefits of industrial hemp, and it's used to cleanse a polluted area. When you extract oil from plants grown in toxic soils you get toxic oil.

- Industrial hemp has very little cannabinoid and terpene variety, so one won't get the coveted "entourage effect" found with CCO. This is one of the greatest benefits of full-plant extractions of CCO - the synergy of the variety of components found in CCO is greater than the sum of its parts.

- There's irrefutable proof that THC and CBD are the power couple of cannabinoid therapies. They potentiate each other in so many ways that to medicate without THC is to rob yourself of the true healing potential of cannabis oils. Small doses of THC used with a CBD-rich formulation will have an effect unmatched by a formulation with little or no THC.

- Many CBD-only products derived from industrial hemp aren't lab-tested, so there's no way of knowing what you're recieving. There have been cases of tested oils and finding no CBD in them at all. At this point in time, if it wasn't Charlotte's Web CBD oil, or didn't come with verifiable lab results, I wouldn't be buying it myself.

I maintain a study hall on cannabis oils that you might want to visit to ask questions. It's a brainstorming space, so the information on those pages can be a bit overwhelming to the uninitiated. We're very science oriented, and we love research. :laughtwo: We recommend you jump directly to the current page and engage us with questions, so we can help you focus in on your chef concerns and curiosity and can find some quick answers or direct you to more information. You can always take time later to back up and wander through our search for understanding of the Endocannabinoid system and how to best use cannabis as a healing modality.

We have some recipies for infused oils that I believe rival CCO. You'll find info about those at the study hall too. There are any number of threads that can be helpful as you learn.

It can be overwhelming, and we go out of our way to take the intimidation factor out of it. We encourage questioning and the search for true understanding. If you have more questions - and I know you will :cheesygrinsmiley: - please feel free to track us down at the study hall. Here's a link to the current page. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Forgive my manners. I tend to walk through the door and go right to the business at hand. :laughtwo: :welcome: to the :420: community. We believe we have one of the friendliest and most helpful sites available to you, and we're so pleased to meet you. If there's ever a question, or some way we can help you simply stop anyone you pass and they'll likely have your answers, or will be able to point you in the right direction. I can always be found at the study hall or one of the many threads I maintain. I'm never too busy to help. :hug:

SweetSue - thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question and share so much great info. I'm running off to work, but wanted to thank you and let you know I'll be reviewing your info more thoroughly later tonight. I'm sure I'll have more questions. Until then...and again, thank you! Talk soon.

SweetSue - Ok...I've had a chance to dive into your response and try and process all the info. I want to thank you again for taking the time to respond. It sounds like Charlottes Web CBD Oil is the way to go if one can't make their own. Is there an online supplier that you trust? I'm also a proponent of natural supplements over prescribed medication and you really have to do your research to make sure you find a place that isn't selling you fake stuff. I'm assuming this probably also happens in the CBD Oil online industry. Any direction you can point me in for a trusted online retailer or trusted eBay supplier would be appreciated. I will definitely be visiting your study hall when I can. I own a lawn care company and don't have much computer time at this time of year. Winter is coming, however, and I'll have much more time to really dive into this then. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom