Cannabis oil with morphine

rosina

Hi all. I have recently switched from hemp oil to cannabis oil (withouth thc, hoping it will reduce my pain. Have only been taking in for 5 days but it has taken no affect. In desperation I do have a prescription for morphine that I have never taken and wondered if anyone knows is it safe to take both? I have pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema and a growth on my lung which is suspected cancerous. thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi rosina. :welcome:

Hemp oil I understand. Can you give us a link to the cannabis oil you have changed to? Is there a reason you want something without THC? A little bit of THC can make a lot of difference.

Are you living in a state where medical cannabis is legal?

Are you waiting on results of tests to confirm the suspect lump, or do you plan to start treating it with cannabis without delay?

I know this will be an anxious time for you. Best wishes.

Hi all. I have recently switched from hemp oil to cannabis oil (withouth thc, hoping it will reduce my pain. Have only been taking in for 5 days but it has taken no affect. In desperation I do have a prescription for morphine that I have never taken and wondered if anyone knows is it safe to take both? I have pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema and a growth on my lung which is suspected cancerous. thanks in advance for any advice.

May I ask why no THC? It's THC that modifies the pain signals in three different places to eleviate discomfort on the spot. CBD can give some instant relief to some patients, but given that every system is individual you won't know how yours will react until you try. With CBD and pain you'll get one of three results, it'll work really well, it'll work some, but not enough to satisfy, or it won't do anything that you notice at the moment.

Rest assured, CBD is doing something to eliminate future pain, busily overcoming the inflammatory response that's bringing you pain, but that's more long term. You also need to be aware that effect can have much to do on how well the gut absorbs, and with the illness you list often comes a touch of Irritiable Bowel Syndrome, a chief indicator that things in the gut are not at optimal circumstances. I'd advise you get on a probiotic with at least 50 billion cultures and stick with that indefinately. This simple move will greatly increase the efficiency of your meds.

My best advice to you is to add THC into the formula in small increments until you feel uncomfortable with the euphoria, and then back off one step. This will be your optimal therapeutic dose. You're trying to get a rich-CBD product with just enough to THC to hit the pain, but not enough to make you high enough that you're uncomfortable. You control THC euphoria by using smaller, more frequent doses and by balancing it out with CBD.

Be aware also that THC will potentiate morphine, so you'll be able to reduce the opioid dose. The general rule is to never let an opioid pass your lips before taking a minuscule amount of THC, less than 10 mg, or the equivalent of a small hit or two on a vaporizer.

If you do indeed have lung cancer, you'll need much more THC, at a ratio of upwards of 4:1 THC:CBD, a level most patients won't be able to tolerate through the gut. We recommend using suppositiries, and we have a wealth of information on site on helping you get cancers under control. Here's a link to the thread with links that will be invaluable for you.

The Basic Links For Patients and Caregivers

Good luck to you. If we can be of anymore help don't hesitate to reach out. :hug:

Rosina,
Here's what I do,and think,about mMj and pharmaceuticals for pain relief. My spine is afu. The lower five discs have metal,and I have had left leg pain for deacades, culminating in surgery, those,discs, 6/2013. My life,has been difficult ever since. August of,2015, sea visited me and pharmacist, at end one script was not to be filled? Va;ink countdown hurt,right? Wrong. That started an18 month cycle due to the instability from the random ass change. As a result, I went into awful withdrawal, lasting months, with residual for many months after that. Ok. This year, I started epidural injections, they work for me, and that enabled me to resume some yoga. The excercise and stretch I did hurt and made things worse, so I did it anyway to build some endurance. Then I stared MMj, shooting for 1 gram thc ingested a day, I found how to extract oil.

Ok, Rosina, and all. I have no idea what,has been happening to my body. But for,the past few weeks, I have gotten hours a day back from being bedridden by the pain. What did it? I have no idea and that bothers me , in case it,should return I want to be able to 'treat it'. So Rosina, marijuan, thc, yes you get high, and pain relief, and many other positive side effects. I do wonder where the stigma against a human 'getting high" . Human been doing that for 1000's of years.so what's the indignation? Especially high on weed is not lying inthe futter drink. The two experience are never even close. If you want whole body/mind /high. Two,martinis are still,quicker, cheaper, and longer lasting than weed, or,opiate or to your post the mixture..
Rosina, you won't get sick,hurt or have any bad effect adding mMj in any form to opiates. Also, if you,have never had opiates by mouth, and they started,you on fentynal? And you have never taken opiates? Run away from themprescribing doctor, fast. Go to a pain clinic. Try morphine ER 30 MG twice. Day. Slow release, and it's how you should test your bodies ability to ingest morphine. Reactions , itchy in threat, sweating bad... regular,morphine... drifts tingly high... thempain relief occurs complete separate from the tingle from opiates. There is no real,high from opiates. In fact it's the worst drug to,use to get' high' due to,the side effects and lack of a great high.

Roll,joint of xxx haze, you be high halfway through.. and functional.
Or dab a drop of,the oil you can learn to make here.. then use the oil by vape, eat, rub on...tincture too.
I take oil, mix it back up with coconut oil and then make chocolate. I think the chocolate infused thc/Cbd. 100-200 mg /day po
200-600 mg,from smoke/day
After , five months, something has changed in my spine and if this lasts , this is huge life changing, oh my god this actually works kinda moment..
I,don't know,if it's the thc, yoga increase. Gift from god?, all the above taken together....

...I hope,I,answered.. and I have interesting post coming... in cold quick ethanol extraction.... I have four extracts evaded.
1/ 15 minutes ..........

2/ second 15. I minutes. Still all @0 For below,a must to control things..

W/ 12 hours ethanol ice extract
4/ alcohol/water iced extraction..
More later. The deeper you go.. the dirtier it gets..it weight more, and it's all,natural. But you should really stop after 1 hours for best taste and thc contact,after that is crap, resinous nasty shit you really don't want in you,imho.. other want to extract more than thc and you do get more. But it's more nasty. Nasty how???? You start to reclaim resinous crap, sticky burns odd, doesn't taste great.. I don't want it in my extract. So I'm stopping at 1 hour, and alway icy cold...

To your point, fill,the script. Take it when you need it.
In the mean time try

Back
Top Bottom