Zelda007

ZELDA007

HI

Wonder if any one can help. We are currently in Spain where it is very simple and legal to access Marajuana Oil.
I have been using this for chronic back pain and accuse sciatica, as well as ptsd and depression. Has helped tremendously and am almost of my prescribed meds.

Unfortunately we have to return to the uk,(and it's going to be winter). Could anyone recommend a reputable company in the Uk? Really do not want to have to return to trammadol or anything like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZELDA007

HI

Wonder if any one can help. We are currently in Spain where it is very simple and legal to access Marajuana Oil.
I have been using this for chronic back pain and accuse sciatica, as well as ptsd and depression. Has helped tremendously and am almost of my prescribed meds.

Unfortunately we have to return to the uk,(and it's going to be winter). Could anyone recommend a reputable company in the Uk? Really do not want to have to return to trammadol or anything like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZELDA007

simple and legal sounds very good but what kind of cannabis oil could one get in spain?

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom