RSO while on Duragesic - Fentanyl

Picapica

Hi everyone,

Do you from pervious experiences have knowledge on the use of Duragesic ( fentanyl) a synthetic morphine pain medicine. My friend is hoping to lower the doses of the Duragesic as she increases the dose of the RSO. She neither wants to have pain, nor respiratory failure. Because it seems the two together may lead to respiratory failure. She is following the chart below as guidance for delivering the RSO.

Have any folks had experience synthetic morphine pain killers used together with RSO? if yes, could they suggest when/where on the following chart to start lowering the Duragesic patch? currently she is on 75mcg patch. She wants to take it town to 50mcg, and eventually to 25mcg, and fingers crossed, to nothing. Any thoughts? here is the link to the chart she is using: Worlds First Rick Simpson Oil RSO Dosage Chart — Martin Medical Services
She is on the first week of RSO.

Your input will be much appreciated.

Welcome,

I don't have any experience with Fentanyl, but I had been on long term(yrs+) pain management with methadone and various opiates. My experience using either RSO or CCO have allowed me to eventually be comfortable on 1/3 the original dosage(90mg/day). You will need to titrate the dosage based on how it effects her until you find the right combination. Using cannabis as an adjunct to narcotic pain meds is what I see as the best option-to bad I'm not permitted to use both in my state.

This is one of the challenges encountered here-the lack of specific study data on dosage and efficacy. I'm hoping that the US will stop this insanity of prohibition and allow real studies to happen.

hi Picapica
hows it going with you friend.
yes cannabis and opium have been used for very strong pain in India and China in traditional medicine.
they both work very well together to kill pain.

just gradually keep decreasing her Duragesic ( fentanyl) as you increase her rso
yes she will need less and less Duragesic ( fentanyl) and more and more rso as time passes and she will be well aware of this.
she will know when she needs pain relief and how much.

please let me explain a bit about how and why medicinal cannabis therapy will work so well for pain control...

inside your body is a natural network that connects to every cell in your body. it's called the Endo Cannabinoid System and its main focus is to maintain homeostasis, which means "perfect balance" in every cell of your body. when homeostasis occurs in every cell of your body you are in perfect health. ok
now atm your friends ECS is having trouble maintain homeostasis, thus she is suffering pain,
right???
so all her symptoms are causes by her ECS not functioning as it should. that is why she is suffering pain

now THC and CBD mimic endo cannabinoids which everybody body naturally produces from the diet, to run the ECS

so THC and CBD copy all the things her body naturally does to kill pain
that means THC and CBD will boots her bodies natural ability to kill pain and return her body to homeostasis, perfect health.
she will heal herself and medicinal cannabis therapy will boot and support her every effort to regain perfect health.
forward ever she can do this...

the opium based drugs can slow your breathing down so much that you can die and i feel that, that is what you are referring too... so keep i watchful eye on your friend. keep reducing her Duragesic ( fentanyl) doses as you increase her rso doses

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Back
Top Bottom