Moby Dick The Clear Oil - Please Help

PhatAzz

420 Member
I am considering ordering this Moby Dick "The Clear Oil" - to make bears for my son who has social anxiety and depression.
Can someone please break down the strength?

1 gram inside each vial.
80+% THC, under 1% CBD.

How many mg's are in one vial? trying to figure out dosages - I want very small doses to start off with.

Also, where is the cheapest place to buy oil online?

Hi PhatAzz
how old is your son??, how long has he been suffering???
too easy,,, i will help you
check this..........
there are 1,000mg in 1 gram
80% thc = 800mg in each gram
1% CBD = 10mg in each gram

there are about 25 to 30 drops in 1 gram

each drop is 33.3mg of 80%thc and 1% cbd

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

Hi PhatAzz
how old is your son??, how long has he been suffering???
too easy,,, i will help you
check this..........
there are 1,000mg in 1 gram
80% thc = 800mg in each gram
1% CBD = 10mg in each gram

there are about 25 to 30 drops in 1 gram

each drop is 33.3mg of 80%thc and 1% cbd

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

Thanks so much for your help. My son is 16.

you can do this............
skip this bit if you want it just some solid data to prove it works
Essential Oils

Another area that should be explored is within the use of Phenolic Oils.
Phenols and Phenylpropanoids are compounds of carbon-ring molecules incorporating an isoprene unit.
They are sometimes called hemiterpenes. There are dozens of varieties of phenylpropanoids. They are
found in Clove (90%), Cassia (80%), Basil (75%), Cinnamon (73%), Oregano (60%), Anise (50%), and
Peppermint (25%).
While they can create conditions where unfriendly viruses and bacteria cannot live, the most important
function performed by phenylpropanoids is that they clean the receptor sites on the cells. Without clean
receptor sites cells cannot communicate, and the body malfunctions, resulting in sickness.
David Stewart, PhD, DNM also suggests in his book 'The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple’ –
that phenolic oils can clean receptor sites.
Prof. Dr. Jürg Gertsch of the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Switzerland conducted
a brilliant research paper looking for Phytocannabinoids beyond cannabis.
Prof Jürg Gertsch was kind enough to suggest the essential oil of Melissa officinalis (Lemon
Balm) due to its terpenoid content, as a way to activate CB receptors.
Cannabinoids are a group of ligands that serve a variety of cell-signaling roles. Some are
produced by the body internally (endocannabinoids). External cannabinoids include man
made versions, Synthetic cannabinoids and those present in plants, phytocannabinoids.

Medicinal cannabis therapy treatment for psychosis

fortify medicinal cannabis therapy to treat psychosis,
Simply add Essential oils to your hash oil.

Essential oils to treat psychoses is well documented above.

Please make some time for your son to smell all these Essential oils;

Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Rose (Rosa damascena)
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
Frankincense (Boswellia carteri or boswella sacra)

Now ask him to choose all his favorites and discard any he does not like

next we need to test all his favz to see if these oils are compatible with his body type
a simple allergy test will do the job.

tell your son to scratch the inside of his wrist with his finger nail in a straight down his wrist. not too hard, just nuff to ruff the skin.
now put 1 drop of each oil, separately, along the scratch and wait 5min. discard any that cause a reaction, go red, feel hot or burnie or irritated and wash it all off with warm soapy water when finished.
next
mix 1 to 3 drop of each of the chosen favorite Essential oils with every 1mil/gram of hash oil.

You can experiment with this mix to get the best most effective anti-psychotic, what works best for him
and his body type.
Only 1 rule...
Never mix more then 10% Essential oils per gram/mil of hash oil,

dose rates
start at night before bed 2 drops then in the morning 1 drop with every meal for 3 days
ok
increase dose every 4th night before bed 3 drops then in the morning 2 drop with every meal for 3 days

keep increasing his dose every 4th night till all his symptoms are gone.
if he is average or big for his age go with that.
but
if he is small for his age cut all that in half and start at 1 drop bedtime and half a drop with meals
ok
good luck with it and please keep me updated

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

Essential Oils

Phenols and Phenylpropanoids are compounds of carbon-ring molecules incorporating an isoprene unit.
They are sometimes called hemiterpenes. There are dozens of varieties of phenylpropanoids. They are
found in Clove (90%), Cassia (80%), Basil (75%), Cinnamon (73%), Oregano (60%), Anise (50%), and
Peppermint (25%).
While they can create conditions where unfriendly viruses and bacteria cannot live, the most important
function performed by phenylpropanoids is that they clean the receptor sites on the cells. Without clean
receptor sites cells cannot communicate, and the body malfunctions, resulting in sickness.
David Stewart, PhD, DNM also suggests in his book 'The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple' —
Prof. Dr. Jürg Gertsch of the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Switzerland conducted
Prof Jürg Gertsch was kind enough to suggest the essential oil of Melissa officinalis (Lemon
Cannabinoids are a group of ligands that serve a variety of cell-signaling roles. Some are
produced by the body internally (endocannabinoids). External cannabinoids include man
made versions, Synthetic cannabinoids and those present in plants, phytocannabinoids.

Rose (Rosa damascena)

next we need to test all his favz to see if these oils are compatible with his body type

tell your son to scratch the inside of his wrist with his finger nail in a straight down his wrist. not too hard, just nuff to ruff the skin.
now put 1 drop of each oil, separately, along the scratch and wait 5min. discard any that cause a reaction, go red, feel hot or burnie or irritated and wash it all off with warm soapy water when finished.
next
mix 1 to 3 drop of each of the chosen favorite Essential oils with every 1mil/gram of hash oil.

You can experiment with this mix to get the best most effective anti-psychotic, what works best for him
and his body type.
Only 1 rule...

dose rates
start at night before bed 2 drops then in the morning 1 drop with every meal for 3 days
ok
increase dose every 4th night before bed 3 drops then in the morning 2 drop with every meal for 3 days

but
if he is small for his age cut all that in half and start at 1 drop bedtime and half a drop with meals
ok

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

wow! Very interesting I will make this formula up with 400mg of Oil which is .5 ml in the syringe.
Since it is .5 of a g, I would keep the essential oils to 5%?
Aprox 20 drops in a ml - so I would use 10 drops of essential oil per ml of Moby Dick oil?

Essential Oils

Peppermint (25%).
David Stewart, PhD, DNM also suggests in his book 'The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple' —

Rose (Rosa damascena)

next

and his body type.
Only 1 rule...

dose rates
ok

but
ok

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

wow! Very interesting I will make this formula up with 400mg of Oil which is .5 ml in the syringe.
Since it is .5 of a g, I would keep the essential oils to 5%?
Aprox 20 drops in a ml - so I would use 10 drops of essential oil per ml of Moby Dick oil?
Would Moby Dick be a good oil for this or would a higher CBD oil work better?
He currently has 10mg CBD at night and 6mg of Moby Dick in the afternoon.
He is 5'9" and 190lbs.
He has been living like this since he was 5.

Hi Phatazz
oh ouch!! that so sux.. i have 5 boys and 2 girls. youngest girl is 16y. i feel for you. i will help.

yes CBD is very good mixed with THC,,, but what mix is strictly personal preference,,, trust him, he feels it,, he knows

10% of 20 drops = 2drops
essential oils are very potent. you'll have to get it down to 2 drops
dont worry you can still get any other favs, make tea, smoovies pesto theres lots a way to get essential oil into his diet.

i got the 10% rule from complete plant profile tests which say most plants have 10 to 20% terpene and flavonoid content.
so that is the tried and proven safe levels on the natural plant.

some essential oils can be hot, burn mucus membranes if too strong
please be sure to do the scratch test and keep me updated..

strain choice is a personal affair
if he likes MD,, then go with it cause yes its got all the qualities required
if he dont like it, dont be afraid to change
yes CBD rich oils and THC rich oils would be good
that way you can mix THC and CBD as required. that will be very helpful for him to gain control. he will soon get a handle on which one he wants to deal with different ailments

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

Thanks for your help - but I have myself totally confused this afternoon.

I am preparing the oil with the following.
.5ml of moby dick "the clear oil" - 400mg THC

How many drops of the essential oils can I use total? I plan to use all that you listed other than rose as I do not have that.

How many drops will be in the solution I make?

How much THC will be in each drop?

1 to 2 drops
so please follow the directions and dont use any that cause a reaction in the skin test.
we need to add as little as posible to the THC rich oil,,, because anything we add to the THC rich oil will be decreasing the THC content. MD is above 20% on the plant so a little bit will be fine,,,but you do not want to add 2 drops of every essential oil on the list.
just 2 drops in .5ml of MD
ok
the others can be added to his diet or aromatherapy essential iols are so powerful that they are medicinal effective just by smelling them. there is lots of solid data to support that. there was one test in a mental health clinic that used citrus i think lemonene but i'm not sure about that,, during the 3 mth test the use of anti psychotic drugs decreased dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom