Need Advice - Please Help

fulpul

I'm a 51 year old male that's recently been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer. Been performing extensive research and have decided to try cannabis oil...instead of radiation and/or chemo.

I am planning a trip to CO but need advice of what to do once I arrive there. I believe that I know the basic steps of purchasing but sure there are a lot of facts that I don't know. Such as: 1) Best dispensaries to visit?, 2) Strains for the highest potencies?, 3) How to obtain a Red Card (medical marijuana card)?...even though I'm not a resident of CO, etc...

I need all the good advice I can get...sooner the better.

Thanks in advance,

fulpul

Check out Leafly. They have a phone app also. Lots of great info and can search dispensary for any specific strain u like.

Great tool for ya

And welcome to 420magazine

I am so glad that you are looking at medical marijuana to help you, its a great option to use along with traditional treatments also. So what you really need is to talk to a experienced MMJ Doctor who can help guide you through the healing process and help you choose the right strains that will work for you. I recently got my medical card from online medical card, ask for Dr. Fu hes really good. I think he can help you out and guide you on which strains are the best to treat prostrate cancer. and you should definitely use Weedmaps it will help you find the best dispensaries no matter where you are.

I hope this helps you out !:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom