CBD oil on buds?

MrCowbell

Hi all.. I just had to harvest my plant a bit early, and I'm afraid I lost out on the medicinal benefits of it. Is there any way I could increase the CBD content after harvest? Could I put a drop of CBD oil directly on the dried buds or something? Also, Is there any way to improve the taste of buds after harvest? Lemon peels maybe? Thanks..

Hi all.. I just had to harvest my plant a bit early, and I'm afraid I lost out on the medicinal benefits of it. Is there any way I could increase the CBD content after harvest? Could I put a drop of CBD oil directly on the dried buds or something? Also, Is there any way to improve the taste of buds after harvest? Lemon peels maybe? Thanks..
Little more info bud

Is it a CBD strain
How far along where they when harvested, pics
Have they been cured yet?

Thanks for the response.. Its called Green Crack and it's not a CBD strain. I noticed some white mold beginning to grow on a couple buds so I cut off the affected buds and harvested the plant about two weeks early to prevent its spread. I dried the plant, and then cured the buds in glass jars for about two weeks so far. I grow it mainly for the medicinal properties for pain relief, and would like any advice on ways (if there are any) to add something to increase the medicinal benefits and maybe the aroma of the buds. Thanks..

If it's not a CBD strain then ya can't really add it

As for the smoke itself...a good cure helps a lot. Slow dry and into jars, with bovita packs to keep Rh at 67%, burping occasionally. Cure can take 1-2 months, so if u rush it the taste and smell will suffer

The plant is what it is, beside buying oils as an alternative, ya can't really change the plant

Like an orange, it's an orange, but you can eat it with and apple, or juice it and add vodka

I don't know anything about CBD oil but it seems to me you could make a strong ethanol tincture with CBD crystal isolate, soak the bud, let the alky evaporate and do yourself some good.

I've been wanting to try that with some tar-like THC oil I have but it's still on to to do list.

Know anyone who tried it? I don't wanna experiment if it ruins my buds.. I just wanna find a way to increase the CBD.

I'm sure someone has tried it but I haven't. I use my CBD crystals in another way by dissolving in PG. From my knowledge of the materials, I think the CBD isolate would be much simpler to integrate into buds than the THC oil I have. I'll let you know how that works out when I try it. The big idea with that isn't so much medical as recreational and getting wacked.

I've never spiked buds before (not even in the old days) so no experience whatsoever. After a 20-something year hiatus I'm just getting back into it this year as a better way to deal with pain.

No matter what the experiment, I imagine it would be a bad idea to put more than a tiny amount of any of the materials at risk.

Hi MrC ... there will be a lot of cannabinoids and terpenes on the plant material. While there could have been more, there is lots.

As to supplements, if you were to purchase a smoke able cbd oil, you could add a drop or two into your bowl. If you were to buy high cbd buds, you could crumble them and mix them together.

There are places that sell terpenes blended to match different strains. That would boost the smell and taste.

Back
Top Bottom