THC vape oil

trikeman

hi
i use cannabis for pain relief i have had heart bypass and have many ailments for which cannabis helps but smoking it is killing me.vaping seems the way forward can anyone tell me an idiot proof way of making thc vape oil we have cbd oil in the uk but it doesnt seem to work so please can someone help me

hi
i use cannabis for pain relief i have had heart bypass and have many ailments for which cannabis helps but smoking it is killing me.vaping seems the way forward can anyone tell me an idiot proof way of making thc vape oil we have cbd oil in the uk but it doesnt seem to work so please can someone help me
You definitely need to start following Sweetsue as a member. She has an incredible vast amount of knowledge and seems to concentrate a lot of her efforts on to Medicinal treatments.
Here is the link to one of her oil study halls.

Organizing SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

hi
Ardent decarboxlizer is the purple one and the nug smasher for solvent less rosin that is Awesome for your vape pen I also run the smashed nugs through the ardent makes some KICK ASS Edibles I'm sure that would cure what is ailing you ✌️😎Ron from Michigan

IMG_20230207_175307.jpg

IMG_20230207_180507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom