KingZoot

Hi all

Newbie here sorry if have posted in wrong place , first post. Just need to know if there is any reputable or recommended website of where I can buy thc oil such as Rick Simpson oil, am from UK and to make it seems daunting, would appreciate it if someone can provide some info as I need this really for my dad who has non Hodgkin's lymphoma .

Hi all

Newbie here sorry if have posted in wrong place , first post. Just need to know if there is any reputable or recommended website of where I can buy thc oil such as Rick Simpson oil, am from UK and to make it seems daunting, would appreciate it if someone can provide some info as I need this really for my dad who has non Hodgkin's lymphoma .

Its much cheaper to make your own, and its not that hard with the MBM.

This is how to make a great batch of tincture using the Magical Butter Machine (MBM2):
This tincture can be used for oral sublingual as well as in a vape mod (+PG).

Flower strength should be at least 15% to 25% THC.

Note: If you are using just CBD flower, then you won't need to decarb.

Decarbed Flower in an OvenBag @ 240F for 40 minutes (To activate THC)
Quickly throw the bag of flower in freezer for 10 minutes after decarbing
Add 500 ml of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) to MBM2
Add 20 grams flower to MBM2
Run MBM2 cycle @ 130F for 4 hrs mode
ReRun MBM2 cycle @ 160F for 1 hr mode
Cool tincture for 10 minutes
Strain tincture using the included straining bag into large (6cup) pyrex measuring cup
Store tincture in bottles
Clean the MBM2 by running a clean cycle with soap and water

Note:
Add 20% PG (Propylene Glycol) to a tincture bottle to make e-juice for a vape mod (to thin it out)
The rest can be stored in oral sublingual dropper bottles which only have the VG tincture without any PG that can be used oral/sublingual or squirted into a liquid such as coffee or tea.

:thumb:

LINKS:
MagicalButter.com - MagicalButter.com
Vegetable Glycerin - USP Vegetable Glycerin - Nicotine River
DIY E-Liquid Tools - Lab Ware - Empty E Juice Bottles - Nicotine River

Back
Top Bottom