Is this done intravenously? Where? For what diseases? With what results?

I would ask grow 2 heal me or sweet sue they might be able to point you in the right direction .

I have been wondering the same myself. Because yes, it clearly IS done in medical experiments by the medical community - yet the only results of self-dosing I have read about end in multiple organ failure and near-death experiences! Apparently if the nearly dead don't actually die, they make a complete recovery.

So why? Is this a case of massive overdosing, as IV is so fast and effective compared to other methods of intake? Or is it something to do with the impurities of the home-processed product? Maybe unwanted bits of plant matter directly entering your bloodstream? (Would any of the ultra purified commercial CBD products be OK?). There was some suggestion that a couple of young experimenters shared a dirty needle, so is it just youthful recklessness that makes this dangerous?

When I think of all the iffy stuff that gets fed into my veins each week during chemo, I do wonder why cannabis, normally so benign, seems to be so dangerous in this instance.

If anyone could crack the IV thing it would make a massive difference to the issues surrounding the sheer cost and impracticality of getting a big enough dose to fight cancer.

Methods Of Use — Injection — Do Not Try

not sure if this link will work. I'm sure there's other stuff on here as well - but I amused myself by googling for information, too, and found a few other folk on other forums also discussing it, with huge suspicion and caution. And yes, the difficulties seem to come down to three things - the potency of the dose; the potential for getting the injection / hygiene bit wrong, and the purity of the product used...

not sure if this link will work. I'm sure there's other stuff on here as well - but I amused myself by googling for information, too, and found a few other folk on other forums also discussing it, with huge suspicion and caution. And yes, the difficulties seem to come down to three things - the potency of the dose; the potential for getting the injection / hygiene bit wrong, and the purity of the product used...

Thank you so much for the link, Nixie. I'm gonna look at all that. Following up on your earlier comment, just imagine if modern scientific medicine put its resources behind this -- how they could blow those issues to smithereens, provided they were motivated to get results.

Crazy.

All of these threads seem to be about low-tech experimentation or just plain stoopid experimentation. What I would like to know is if the health care industry has looked seriously into IV cannabinoids -- and of course that would include purifying, separating and testing carefully the various molecules that can be used, researching dosages, etc. That's what they do.

All of these threads seem to be about low-tech experimentation or just plain stoopid experimentation. What I would like to know is if the health care industry has looked seriously into IV cannabinoids -- and of course that would include purifying, separating and testing carefully the various molecules that can be used, researching dosages, etc. That's what they do.

I have not heard of anything like that. It's been exceedingly difficult for any scientist to get permission for human trials as cannabis was illegal and still is illegal in many countries. While the idea of IV cannabis might have some appeal to some, for me it is out of the question b/c I don't trust my cannabis in the hands of Big Pharma and I'd never trust anyone I didn't know to run an IV on me. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom