Willie Nelson

G-Dog

Maybe he don't seem like a real warrior, but think of this...

Willie is an older country music writer and singer. Not everyone that buys his records supports our cause. For Willie to stand up, admit that he smokes says a lot. Look at what his industry did to the Dixie Chicks for not standing up for President Bush.

Another thing... When the authorities found the marijuana in his latest bust he took sole responsibility. He was handcuffed and booked into jail at 77 years old. When you are booked into jail you never really know how long you will be in there.

Thanks Willie. We need more people just like you.

Larry King Interview

Willie's Teapot Party is growing like weed (hehe), and could be the spark we have been waiting for, the epic final battle is engaged.

That's a good point someone definitely should name a straing after him, more then deserving.

Willie Nelson is just an all around good guy. Damn the government and oil companies who made thousands ( if not millions by now ) suffer for a plant behind bars. All the big mojo guys should get life in prison for fucking up our planet.

a friend told me,,that if i ever see any called "willie nelson" to get it,,,its super,, she says she's had some called "willie nelson"... oh well,,,i wonder if it is a strain or just a rumor..

Willie Nelson weed strain:
A cross between Vietnamese and Highland Nepalese. This was bred specifically for the man it’s named after, a good ol’ boy who likes old school sativas.

The strain produces fluffy buds with great smell and a sweet and sour taste. The high is spacey, heady and giggly due to its sativa roots. Great for treatment of depression and anxiety.

Willie Nelson weed strain:
A cross between Vietnamese and Highland Nepalese. This was bred specifically for the man it's named after, a good ol' boy who likes old school sativas.

The strain produces fluffy buds with great smell and a sweet and sour taste. The high is spacey, heady and giggly due to its sativa roots. Great for treatment of depression and anxiety.

Ol Willie loves his sativa's

Cowboy Cannabis

OG Willie
White Willie
Master Willie
Purple Willie
AK Nelson
Willieberry
Wonder Willie
Willielicious
Mendo Willie
E-32 Buswreck

or how about Honeysuckle Haze?

A strain would be good but a great role in a movie as a pot growing medicine man would reach more people. I have recently finished a novel about the horrors of pot prohibition that contains a character that is perfect for WN and I really wish I had some way to have his people check it out.

I have developed my own version of Honeysuckle Haze.

I took a 1970's era SoCal Haze and crossed it with my Griego del Oro. (Kali Mist x Amnesia Haze x Malawi Gold) the results are mind numbing. This winter I will make feminized seeds from this strain. they will be ready in January

Back
Top Bottom