Sir Richard Branson asks Obama if he has any weed on a recent White House visit

SweetJane

:bravo:

When you go to a White House state dinner and you're lucky enough to get some face time with the president, what do you ask the president?

"I asked him if I could have a spliff," businessman and Virgin Group honcho Richard Branson told a crowd gathered at The Atlantic's Washington offices Thursday, the day after attending the dinner for British Prime Minister David Cameron.

"But they didn't have any," Branson continued, according to a video of the event as he recalled his effort to procure weed the night before at the White House.

More and a video at

Richard Branson: I asked for weed at White House - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

It is undignified for a Sir to ask a president something he already knows the answer to.

I like the warrior approach though it does marginalize Sir to the fringe. A better question would have been, 'Mr. President, when are you going to lead the end of the war on drugs."

For those who actually followed the link and read the article -- Branson made it clear he was joking when he told the people at the pro cannabis event that he asked for "a spliff".

Kudos, J9BLACK - and if anyone doesn't happen to know what "Breaking the Taboo" is, give yourself a minute. You deserve it. Step into the limelight and make a small difference. I did last year and it truly felt great.

Back
Top Bottom