Help me out please!

bongsmoker421

420-magazine-mobile1944720492.jpg
can anybody tell me what this is I'm a first-timer grower please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is this a trick question?

Edit - on second look, are you talking about the seed that's on the bud?
How would that happen with no male plants in the room and it's the only seed I see I have not seen no hermaphrodite Parts on the plant ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I'm assuming it's a seed. A small chance it could be a false seed like a swollen calyx or some random weirdness. It does look a little weird in the photo, the way it's situated on the bud, but it could just be the photo.
You could open up the thing and check. Unless you want to save the seed, which you probably do.
It happens all the time. Most often it's caused by a 'nanner' or two going unnoticed.

You got a spec of pollen in your Grow and it's growing a seed. It could have been picked up from anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1098879711.jpg
I think this is a nanner in this bud and I already cut pair out of another lower bud but I think it's because its been colder than 70 during their night period. What should I do about it I don't necessarily care about a couple of seeds but I can't just leave it in the garden do I need to wak this whole bud or go all surgical and remove it but would it just stress it more.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're supposed to wipe out the whole crop according to most website info.
I'd just get in there and yank that banana or chop the bud. Chopping may result is more stress and hence....more bananas.

You're supposed to wipe out the whole crop according to most website info.
I'd just get in there and yank that banana or chop the bud. Chopping may result is more stress and hence....more bananas.

True she is closer to end of flower. And I have chopped like 5 small buds off because they were lower buds not much light received and a tester bud a few days ago plus it's been a little cold. Only thing that worries me is my other plant is in there do these things pollinate easy? lol few seeds is alright but someone told me if they get pollinated they would stop producing thc.

Yes. Cross pollination can happen quickly. They will however still produce thc. Just not as much.
Keep an eye out. You can also use a PK booster like KoolBloom to shock them into producing more bud. This will send a signal to the plant that it is about to die and put Bud production into overdrive for two weeks. But be warned, once you start this you have to complete the two week program and you must flush with clean water for a minimum of one week.
The upside is that you'll look at a 30% Bud production increase and possibly putting a stop to those bananas.

Yes. Cross pollination can happen quickly. They will however still produce thc. Just not as much.
Keep an eye out. You can also use a PK booster like KoolBloom to shock them into producing more bud. This will send a signal to the plant that it is about to die and put Bud production into overdrive for two weeks. But be warned, once you start this you have to complete the two week program and you must flush with clean water for a minimum of one week.
The upside is that you'll look at a 30% Bud production increase and possibly putting a stop to those bananas.

Thanks I'll look into that.

Ouch there is more bananas. Where can I find a magnifier to look at the trichomes to find out how close she is to harvest

420 scope
420-magazine-mobile928596117.jpg

That's a cheap one. There's better models.
But for the price it's a deal.

Yes I'ma get one soon are the nanners gonna just pollinate every thing or will it be a minute cause if it just pollinate some bud but I can milk it out and not screw my other grow.

This is from another well known cannabis gardening page
"You may also see yellow "bananas" (stamens) growing on the buds. A stamen normally grows inside a male pollen sac but sometimes they appear directly on female buds, especially in times of stress. A stamen produces pollen and doesn't even need to open up before it starts making seeds! Remove plants immediately if they start growing bananas on the buds!"

This is from another well known cannabis gardening page
"You may also see yellow "bananas" (stamens) growing on the buds. A stamen normally grows inside a male pollen sac but sometimes they appear directly on female buds, especially in times of stress. A stamen produces pollen and doesn't even need to open up before it starts making seeds! Remove plants immediately if they start growing bananas on the buds!"

Daaaamn well shock stuff it is then.

This is why I recommended that you use the PK booster on the whole Grow. It will 1) stun the plant. Which will hopefully slow down stamen production and 2) Force the other plants around it to produce bud faster than they can produce seeds should they get pollinated.

It's up to you but your time to act is quickly running out. But on the plus side, if you just "wait it out" you'll have lots of feminized seeds for your next grow.

This is why I recommended that you use the PK booster on the whole Grow. It will 1) stun the plant. Which will hopefully slow down stamen production and 2) Force the other plants around it to produce bud faster than they can produce seeds should they get pollinated.

It's up to you but your time to act is quickly running out. But on the plus side, if you just "wait it out" you'll have lots of feminized seeds for your next grow.

Lol ight I'll find out what I'm doing soon all these nanners are small and green/yellow right now so I should have enough time to order some Amazon crap lol

They produce pollen as soon as they form. Remove them with tweezers, keep it as sterile as possible.
Like I said. Worst case scenario is you end up with a few seeds.

Back
Top Bottom