A new warrior has risen! Q&A

Green Camp

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I've been smoking for about 10 years. I have various experiences including buying, growing, smoking and just about anything including both legal and illegal weed on 4 continents and I hope that I'll get to do it on other 3.

Feel free to ask my any marijuana related question on this thread and I will do my best to give you a well formed answer to your question with credible sources.

Please dont be shy!

Cheers

Antarctica would be a cool place to do an indoor grow.
And the researchers down there could really use the enhanced relaxation during their down time.
:green_heart:

And the researchers down there could really use the enhanced relaxation during their down time.
:green_heart:
That's true, also given the right strain and they could use the enhanced creativity as well :idea:

I wonder if Cannabis is legal in Antarctica? I can't think of any particular country Antarctica belongs to so I'd bet it is legal down there... TBH it wouldn't surprise me if those researchers already have a big greenhouse full of choice buds! :yummy:

A few years ago I read the folks with high IQ used cannabis at a much higher rate than expected “ “It’s counterintuitive,” says lead author James White” of Cardiff University :eek: Scientist are smart ... and doing field work :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom