Cannabis Warrior of the Month - Eddy Lepp

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
veg27-90.jpg

YouTube - Eddy Lepp Interview

Eddy Lepp Sentencing February 23, 2009

The Reverend Charles Eddy Lepp's sentencing has been rescheduled to February 23, 2009.

Hopefully the judge is swamped with letters from all of you asking for lenience in sentencing Eddy.

If you haven't yet sent a letter of support, please do so now! If you are at a loss for words, we offer a sample letter HERE.

YouTube - Jack Herer and Eddie Lepp at Seattle HempFest 2007

YouTube - Free Eddy Lepp

Read more about Eddy Lepp in the 420 Magazine News Archives:
Marijuana Dispensary Tax Considered
Millions of dollars worth of pot seized in raid on Lake County farm
CA - Activist Lepp Begins Fast in Protest
CA - Growers Rally For One Of Their Own
U.S.- Supreme Court could alter drug cases
Medical Marijuana Activist Convicted Of Growing 24,000 Pot Plants

Thank you for this one. i've met and talked with Eddy. My recommendation was filled the first few years at his house. I saw his huge plants up close and talked to him about them as well. he's a amazing man. It was a sad day when the feds busted Eddy this last time. 30000 plants was a huge undertaking but no one ever said Eddy did things in a small way.lol

[CENTER

Eddy Lepp Sentencing February 23, 2009

The Reverend Charles Eddy Lepp's sentencing has been rescheduled to February 23, 2009.

Hopefully the judge is swamped with letters from all of you asking for lenience in sentencing Eddy.

Soooo, how is eddy? People like eddy do not need jail time at $45,000 a year at taxpayers expense. Just think,
10 eddy's at $45,000 a person cost taxpayers $450,000 a year.
100 Eddy's cost taxpayers $4.5 million dollars a year.
1000 Eddy's cost $45 million a year.
10,000 Eddy's cost $450 Million a year.
100,000 Eddy's cost taxpayers 4.5 billion dollars a year.

Currently there are over 400,000 people in USA jails for drugs...Now thats $18billion dollars a year. If you multiply that number by the average sentence (4 years), it cost us taxpayers $72 billion. Yup its not a trillion dollars, but you figure inflation over the next 10 year, and were over a trillion dollars.

Where eddy left off, there are 300 soldiers to replace him. When those 300 soldiers are in jail, there will be 90000 behind them.

Want to fight a war....fight a war on smog....oh, not as easy as you think...yup...impossible.

It is becoming easier for the average citizen to see our drug laws have been screwed up since the marijuana tax stamp of the 1930's.

With this happening on the same day - U.S. Supreme Court Affirms California's Medical Marijuana Law how can this be reconciled? This is wrong and I'm angry. This must not stand. People have brought up civil disobedience in the past and I've said not yet. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is time. Maybe short of civil disobedience we could flood obama again like we did before. We Need To Do Something!

End Mandatory Minimums

Charles “Eddy” Lepp Sentenced To 10 Years

A Lake County man who pushed the boundaries of medical marijuana laws by growing more than 20,000 pot plants in plain view was sentenced Monday to 10 years in prison.

U.S. District Court Judge Marilyn Patel ordered Charles “Eddy” Lepp, 56, to turn himself in to federal authorities July 6, said U.S. Attorney Dave Hall.

Lepp was convicted last year of conspiracy to possess marijuana with the intent to distribute more than 1,000 pot plants and of cultivating more than 1,000 plants.

Ten years was the minimum mandatory sentence, Hall said.

Lepp’s attorneys had argued that Lepp should not go to prison because he is in poor health.

Lepp also will be subject to five years of supervised release following his prison sentence, Hall said.

Lepp has said he will appeal last year’s conviction. He claims he is entitled to use pot for religious and medical reasons, but was not allowed to use those claims during his federal trial. Federal authorities do not recognize medical marijuana.

Lepp’s conviction stems from a 2004 raid on his Upper Lake pot operation, where authorities said they seized about 25,000 plants. Lepp has said the number of plants was higher.

High Times magazine, a publication focused on marijuana production and laws, said it was the single largest crop of medical pot seized in the United States. The plants were grown in neat rows in plain view of Highway 20 and next door to a strawberry field.

Investigators estimated the crop could have been worth more than $80 million had they been allowed to mature.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Lake County pot grower sentenced to 10 years in prison | PressDemocrat.com | The Press Democrat | Santa Rosa, CA

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 2:00pm
Come celebrate with Eddy and family at this FREE event. There will be food, vendors, music and fun!!!

Eddy's Medicinal Gardens
9176 Upper Lake Lucerne Rd.
Upper Lake, Ca 95485

:goodjob:
i appreciate the post.
i added this to events & the calander.
:thanks:

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 2:00pm
Come celebrate with Eddy and family at this FREE event. There will be food, vendors, music and fun!!!

Eddy's Medicinal Gardens
9176 Upper Lake Lucerne Rd.
Upper Lake, Ca 95485

A thought to remember

This past week Eddy Lepp has served two years of his ten year sentence. This in itself is a fu##ing crime. I vote we should impeach Obama and stick his lying ass into Lompoc to feel like a real criminal that he is. RD :peace::peace::peace:

CHARLES EDWARD LEPP (90157011)

7/28/2011 8:thedoubletake:11 PM

Subject: Update

It is with sadness and a heavy heart i send this message to my loved ones we lost my appeal i am shocked they were able to decide it in just a few days when we were sure it would take several mo.s to do so i suspose it proves i am in fact a P.O.W. and that darker forces are at work here however kath (my att.) says to not give up hope as she belives they are in error just as patel was she will file a en blank appeal to to 9th curit panel of judges and failing in that we will go to the supreme court the court went against a supreme court ruleing to do what they did so there is much reason for hope however it will take time to get done kath has not yet told me what we are to do or how long it will take i thank you all for being there for me thru all of this may jah continue to bless us all i love and miss each of you very much again thankyou love respect EDDY

9/23/2011 2:06 PM

well its Fri.. the end of another week i pray it has been a good one for all of you it was a little slow here but the weather was good hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of love sunshine and rainbows !!! i love and miss each of you lots and lots and hope we are all together soon love eddy

9/30/2011 4:10 PM

well another week has passed i cant believe how little there is to do in here thank god for books and all the letters i would be lost if not for reading and writing ! no rocket launches or any thing else going on as always a few faces come and a few faces go and of course a few go to the hole. I'm doing well I've lost another 8 pounds and am down to 192 lbs. hope to get down to 175 sometime but not pushing real hard . to many guys die or have heart problems in here when they do to much!! so i just keep on walking and watching what i eat its working so why not. as always thanks to you all for all the love and support special thanks to kitty who has been putting $$ on my books and other things. not much else to say till next week stay HAPPY HEALTHY and HIGH love EDDY (papa) P.S. special prayers for mike and conny hope all is well ?? love EDDY

10/7/2011 1:55 PM

well yet another week down we have a three day holiday this week so an extra day for visits which is cool for those who drive a long ways to see their boys . one of my dearest friends went to the 1/2 way house this week . another is going to R.D.A.P. the drug program down to me and a couple of buds but they are good guys and i am glad to have them for friends. it has been raining this week and might slow down the weekend festivals . we have card games( pool) 8 ball bocce and the winners get a small bag of goodies (candy BBQ.sause ect. not a big deal but something to do . started my new job working in the liberty slow but much easier for me than the kitchen. not much else going on mike and conny are in my prayers as are you all i love and miss you and hope to be with you all soon . my appeal will be to the S.C. in the next 3 weeks . so we should know if they will hear it soon again love and miss you all thanks for being there .EDDY

10/7/2011 9:50 PM

well good news i got the draft of my writ to the supreme court as always kath has done a magnificent job . i can not say in words what her work means to me but she is a jewel. she will send the finished papers soon and then we must wait and see if there is justice left or not i pray there is as so much rides on weather or not they will hear my case. as always thank you all so much for being there for me as i would be lost without your love and support. special thanks to kath once again you hit a home run. LOVE RESPECT EDDY

10/14/2011 9:50 PM

well another week has passed and i see the feds are up to the same old shit lying and doing what ever they please Obama is such a joke and i for a while believed he really would be the catalyst for change boy was i B.S.ING myself of course he was B,S,ing us all now on a more positive note Arizona has brought this up and we must all so to those of you with the means to do so please spread the word and it is this in Oregon vs. Gonzales the supreme court said very clearly that in a state accepted medical issue the fed's had no rights to interfere we need some to file a suit using this case to stop this insane B.S. that they are pulling so please lets all work together and stop this injustice before its to late as always thank you all for being there for me i love and miss each of you love respect eddy

10/21/2011 9:36 PM

well Kath got the paper sent to the supreme so now we wait to hear if they take it or not I'm praying they do but the justice (or lack of it) system seems to be out of wack but I'm praying they will do the right thing and i will be able to see you all soon hope you all have a wonderfully frighting holiday and enjoy love and good times with friends and family BOO BOO BOO now i feel like I'm part of it with you so till next week love respect EDDY

Back
Top Bottom