Willie Nelson Smokes Pot Before Larry King's Show

emergenseeds

In an interview on CNN, Larry King asked marijuana activist Willie Nelson, if he still smoked pot, and to the shock of exactly no one, Willie said yes. "I have a huge tolerance for it that maybe everyone doesn't have."

King followed up, did you smoke pot today? "Yeah," Nelson said, causing King to twitch around in disbelief. "There's pot in you right now?" "Yeah. You can arrest me," Willie cracked, offering his arms up for some imaginary handcuffs.

:bravo: WILLIE!!

Way to go Willy! I think more celebs will be owning up to smoking it in the future.

hort

Willie is one of the few a that never denied it. "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again"

i think there was another thread that asked if you could smoke with any one who would it be? mine would be willie.

Right on. :bravo:

That's who I'd want to smoke with, too. I don't know if people still do, but I remember 30 years ago when one of the best compliments you could give some reefer was to say, "This is better than the sh*t Willie Nelson is smoking." :peace:

Why would Larry need to ask that? He was probably toking up with Willy before the show too...:smokin:

When you are a celeb you can admit..... very rare you are gonna get busted. Where the hell can I get my Celeb Badge?? And on another note, yeah, would love to smoke with Willie, but I think Tom Petty would be DAMN cool too!

Right on. :bravo:

That's who I'd want to smoke with, too. I don't know if people still do, but I remember 30 years ago when one of the best compliments you could give some reefer was to say, "This is better than the sh*t Willie Nelson is smoking." :peace:

I would love to get baked with Willie!

Smoking with Willie would be awesome! Also, every "star" should be as honest as him about smoking. Kudos to Willie!

I think there are a few that are just as honest as Willie about smoking...Two that come to mind is Snoop Dogg, he even has puffpuffpass tuesdays on T-----r. I follow him shamelessly. And the other ones I know of is B Real from Cypress Hill (rap group for those who don't know), Mystikal (another rapper).

Wow... Have not been here THAT long huh! LOUiiiise!

Well, thought to share that (a little more than 10 years ago) me and my buddy had the honors to Make 200 pre-rolled, pure joints for Willie himself. Beautifully packed in a carton of Marlboro Lights 100's that he took along on the EU tour. No reports of being busted that year!! Woohoo!

Epic job you don't forget! Props to G.A. (All Areas). "Tell them Monkey Man sent you!"

When you are a celeb you can admit..... very rare you are gonna get busted. Where the hell can I get my Celeb Badge?? And on another note, yeah, would love to smoke with Willie, but I think Tom Petty would be DAMN cool too!

I think Keef and Pete Doherty would beg to differ..

I watched an interview years ago with the guy from 60 minutes I believe, asked if he still smoked. Willie replied, "yeah you got one?"

THATS NO BIG DEAL, Willie is so cool and has so much experience he gets stoned BEFORE HE Wakes up./ he doesn't do wake n bakes, he does bakes then he wakes :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom