Old School

I remember spending 30 minutes sorting seeds just to roll a jay....

I remember when weed was called "Reefer", and was only smoked by Beatnicks and Black jazz musicians.

I think Mexicans also smoked it back then, but I never saw a Mexican except on TV.

I don't think the Cisco Kid smoked reefer, but I'm sure Pancho did.

Before Zip-Lock Baggies were invented we used to lick the baggie to make it stay closed.

I haven't seen anybody do that for probably 35 years.

I remember growing plants outside (Washington state) and smoking the leaves. I never understood why it was never that good and looked so different than the weed I would buy. In other words, I didn't know what a bud was. Not to mention that finishing a sativa outdoors in Washington is almost impossible.

Before Zip-Lock Baggies were invented we used to lick the baggie to make it stay closed.

I do that most daily... I don't know another way while using sandwich bags.

I remember when I was on vacation on the Big Island, Hawaii. I seen a stoner at Costco buying this big old case of baggies. I was constantly trying to score there so I should have hit him up. As it was, I did okay. I would buy from the skateboarders on Kona beach

I do that most daily... I don't know another way while using sandwich bags.
yeah, why use zip-lock, when spit-lock has been working so good all these years!

naw I still do that. The last I bought also had alot of seeds in it!

Back
Top Bottom