Happy 4:20! Celebrity Pot Smokers

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
It's that time of year again, when potheads can do what they're going to do anyway: smoke weed.

Bongs, pipes, papers–it's a full on marijuana frenzy, especially if you're living in California, where pot smoking is practically legal.

You know all that smog in Los Angeles? That's actually bong smoke. And there must be a lot of people with Glaucoma out here, because it's gotten so commonplace, celebs no longer seem to care who knows whether they toke up.

So to celebrate National Pot Day, we're singling out our favorite celebrity potheads.

Cameron Diaz: Cameron admitted that she used to buy weed from Snoop Dogg: "We went to high school together. He was a year older than me...I remember him, he was very tall and skinny, he wore lots of ponytails in his head, and I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him," Diaz revealed on Lopez Tonight. And she was probably high during the show, too, because that's the only thing that's gonna make George Lopez funny.

Justin Timberlake: When Justin was interviewed by Rolling Stone in 2006, not only did he admit to weed smoking, he did it with interviewer Austin Scaggs. "With no shows booked for the next couple of days, Timberlake cuts loose," Scaggs writes. "As the others trickle in, Kedulka and I whip out pre-rolled joints from an Amsterdam coffee shop. 'I can't believe I forgot how much fun this is,' Timberlake says before taking another drag from a joint mixed with exotic White Widow, AK-47 and Kali buds. "

Charlize Theron: In 2002, Theron was caught smoking out of a homemade apple bong in her backyard. I thought that was something only poor, lazy college students did. But I guess I can see Stuart Townsend saying "dude, Charlize, you can totally make a pipe out of this!"

Jennifer Aniston: Aniston has frankly stated, "I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it." Hey, something's got to get you through all those interview questions about why you're not married yet.

Matthew McConaughey: Matthew was arrested for possession in 1999 in Austin, Texas. After neighbors called complaining about the noise, the police arrived to find McConaughey dancing naked playing bongo drums. That's when they found the pot. Stay in Cali, Matthew! The drug charges were eventually dropped.

Sarah Silverman: When she broke up with Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah traded in Cookies N' Cream for a less traditional breakup heal-all: weed. Sources say shortly after the breakup, Silverman was supposed to perform at the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater in Hollywood, but got very emotional. "Sarah went to a comedian friend and told him she desperately needed some pot to calm her nerves," says a source. Sarah has admitted in various interviews that she smokes pot socially.

Charlie Sheen' Goddess #2, Natalie Kenly: That's right, Charlie Sheen is the proud girlfriend (or something) of "Chronic Girl 2010". Kenly, better known in the weed world as "Natty Baby".

Whoopi Goldberg: Goldberg infamously admitted that she smoked pot before her Oscar speech in 1991. "Smoking cigarettes and pot every now and then are my habits. And I thought, 'I've got to relax.' " She should've warned James Franco.

Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga recently admitted: "I still smoke a lot of pot when I write music. So I'm not gonna, like, sugar coat it for '60 Minutes' that I'm some, like, sober human being, 'cause I'm not." Well, that explains the video for "Born This Way".

Snoop Dogg: Snoop Dogg is anything but candid about his weed smoking habit. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's the go-to guy for most of Los Angeles. Snoop Dogg has said, "So what if I'm smokin' weed onstage and doing what I gotta do? It's not me shooting nobody, stabbing nobody, killing nobody. It's a peaceful gesture and they have to respect that and appreciate that." I'm just impressed that he made it through an entire sentence without saying "izzle."

Steve Martin: Steve Martin famously said, "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."

Everything in moderation.

NewsHawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: hollyscoop.com
Author: Nic Ferguson
Copyright: 2011 DNA Group, Inc.

Really!!! Lady GaGa admitted that he smoke a lot of pot when she write music? I can't believe it.

It's that time of year again, when potheads can do what they're going to do anyway: smoke weed.

Bongs, pipes, papers–it's a full on marijuana frenzy, especially if you're living in California, where pot smoking is practically legal.

You know all that smog in Los Angeles? That's actually bong smoke. And there must be a lot of people with Glaucoma out here, because it's gotten so commonplace, celebs no longer seem to care who knows whether they toke up.

So to celebrate National Pot Day, we're singling out our favorite celebrity potheads.

Cameron Diaz: Cameron admitted that she used to buy weed from Snoop Dogg: "We went to high school together. He was a year older than me...I remember him, he was very tall and skinny, he wore lots of ponytails in his head, and I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him," Diaz revealed on Lopez Tonight. And she was probably high during the show, too, because that's the only thing that's gonna make George Lopez funny.

Justin Timberlake: When Justin was interviewed by Rolling Stone in 2006, not only did he admit to weed smoking, he did it with interviewer Austin Scaggs. "With no shows booked for the next couple of days, Timberlake cuts loose," Scaggs writes. "As the others trickle in, Kedulka and I whip out pre-rolled joints from an Amsterdam coffee shop. 'I can't believe I forgot how much fun this is,' Timberlake says before taking another drag from a joint mixed with exotic White Widow, AK-47 and Kali buds. "

Charlize Theron: In 2002, Theron was caught smoking out of a homemade apple bong in her backyard. I thought that was something only poor, lazy college students did. But I guess I can see Stuart Townsend saying "dude, Charlize, you can totally make a pipe out of this!"

Jennifer Aniston: Aniston has frankly stated, "I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it." Hey, something's got to get you through all those interview questions about why you're not married yet.

Matthew McConaughey: Matthew was arrested for possession in 1999 in Austin, Texas. After neighbors called complaining about the noise, the police arrived to find McConaughey dancing naked playing bongo drums. That's when they found the pot. Stay in Cali, Matthew! The drug charges were eventually dropped.

Sarah Silverman: When she broke up with Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah traded in Cookies N' Cream for a less traditional breakup heal-all: weed. Sources say shortly after the breakup, Silverman was supposed to perform at the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater in Hollywood, but got very emotional. "Sarah went to a comedian friend and told him she desperately needed some pot to calm her nerves," says a source. Sarah has admitted in various interviews that she smokes pot socially.

Charlie Sheen' Goddess #2, Natalie Kenly: That's right, Charlie Sheen is the proud girlfriend (or something) of "Chronic Girl 2010". Kenly, better known in the weed world as "Natty Baby".

Whoopi Goldberg: Goldberg infamously admitted that she smoked pot before her Oscar speech in 1991. "Smoking cigarettes and pot every now and then are my habits. And I thought, 'I've got to relax.' " She should've warned James Franco.

Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga recently admitted: "I still smoke a lot of pot when I write music. So I'm not gonna, like, sugar coat it for '60 Minutes' that I'm some, like, sober human being, 'cause I'm not." Well, that explains the video for "Born This Way".

Snoop Dogg: Snoop Dogg is anything but candid about his weed smoking habit. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's the go-to guy for most of Los Angeles. Snoop Dogg has said, "So what if I'm smokin' weed onstage and doing what I gotta do? It's not me shooting nobody, stabbing nobody, killing nobody. It's a peaceful gesture and they have to respect that and appreciate that." I'm just impressed that he made it through an entire sentence without saying "izzle."

Steve Martin: Steve Martin famously said, "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."

Everything in moderation.

NewsHawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: hollyscoop.com
Author: Nic Ferguson
Copyright: 2011 DNA Group, Inc.
This is so great! I’m a former recreational pot smoker from late 70’s. I am happy to say that now at 60 I smoke to ease the chronic pain I still have from two spine surgeries 2007. I’d been prescribed 100mg patches of Fentnyl and NORCO x 4-6 a day until 2019 when the opioid crisis hit. The pain management doctors weaned me off all that and I began seeking out pot again but now I use it for my pain and my anxiety. I’m so glad to read that the world is waking up as I literally did! I’m awake and want to start a new career in industry ASAP

Back
Top Bottom