Joe Rogan

I was surprised Mr. Rogan wasn't on our list yet!

Joe Rogan is a comedian, actor, UFC commentator and TV host. He was also a Tae Kwon Do National Champion twice, although this was before he became a stoner.

He's a big agvokit for legalizing marijuana, and talks about it tons on his podcasts, and has been in some marijuana documentaries including 'The Union'.

He's a a big pothead, who represents the rest of us marijuana lovers well because he can articulate his messages clearly and is an intelligent individual in general.

Joe Rogan makes a lot of sense and what I can't understand is how in the hell can we trust our political leaders and lawmakers/enforcers if they continue to stuff these lies down our throats? The same thing that Obama "got away with a lot" can put you or I in jail for a long time! WHY?

How can the American people trust a president that admittedly inhaled (he said "inhaling was the point and I did it often") and now wants to put other inhalers in prison for doing what he did often? Why is that policy okay? What can we as concerned citizens do about it?

Love joe rogan, he is funny, insightful and smart. It's good to have him on our side I just wish he carried some real weight on this issue. Cool guy in general though.

I think PODUS really doesn't have a problem taking mj out of sch I status or outright legalization through Feds but getting through congress?.. Also with teen daughters he could never do it. Opponents keep saying if it's legal our kids would have easy (oh my god the kids) access and that would be horrible. I say open your brain your kids are already doing it and they have easy access if they want it.

Back
Top Bottom