Amy Winehouse RIP

Doc Canna

Very talented but never quite got it going. Spent time in several rehab programs due to the other drugs and alcohol that haunted her. At one point she remarked she was the most creative when smoking MJ.

She killed herself with drugs and alcohol, worst part was she was glorifying it to the world and her fans thought that was cool. Hopefully the world gets the message that following in her footsteps, will end in death as well. Honestly not even sure she is worthy of a thread here. Sorry to see any energy leave us, however glad to see her negative drug and alcohol promotions painting a very real picture to others. ;)

WEED IS ALL YOU NEED! :cheer:

Hey I am in my late 50's and I saw talent in her sound. Troubled as she was I can appreciate her unique R&B sound. The alcohol and drugs killed her as it has killed many celebs mentioned on this thread. I am not going to judge her ways because they were all her own. I have myself to worry about. I always feel the same way when a celebrity goes out like she did. Doesn't matter to me if it's John Belushi, Billie Holiday, Jimi or Amy Winehouse it's a senseless waste. Bottom line I can still listen to her sound and you don't have too. I do my weed and always will and have long left the rest behind me.

Sorry to say this I'll probably get my head chewed off but I thought she had little or no talent at all. I think she died like she lived, trying to copy great performers of the past. She was a spoon fed music industry money making package. She died a skinny,drugged-out skank that she had become. What a poor copy of a R&B artist.:bravo::bravo::bravo: Lets hear it for the record industry at least they could find a junkie with talent that can handle there drugs not a weakling who don't know how to get high. RD :peace::peace::peace:

R.i.p. Amy! I was in same problem of narcotics all my friends r.i.p. //were in generation of of rx.all these 20-30 yr. Old friends all take vics, bars klonopin. No respect or morals.but when i seen my father get ran over i was an addict for 10yr.3 years in prison.i had lost my mind. Im sober from my 300.00 habit a day . 3 years ,,its hard every day. My m. Medicine helps me the most. R.i.p to all my boys to!up thre with amy!thank god gives the medicine.:420:

Back
Top Bottom