• Reffer Madness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rolling Kansas

• Saving Grace

• Total voters

Gardenseed

What's your favorite stoner movie? and why? What does it remind you of? Maybe you can relate to it more then one should? Maybe it's where you were, and who you were with when you first saw it. For whatever reason it may be, Stoner movies are a staple of the cannabis community. Which one is your favorite?

Here are 20 of mine, but Up In Smoke has a special place in my heart. ;) Maybe the song has something to do with it.

1. Up in Smoke
2. Homegrown
3. Half Baked
4. Knocked Up
5. Pineapple Express
6. Friday
7. The Big Lebowski
8. Dazed and confused
9. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle/Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
10. Saving grace.

11. Grandma’s Boy
12. This is the End
13. Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
14. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
15. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
16. How High
17. Dude ,Where’s My Car?
18. Reefer Madness
19. Super High Me
20. Rolling Kansas

Feel free to post your favorite one if I missed it.
Thanks for reading.
Leo G ;)

Great list, need to see some of these, however mine would a be tough choice between pineapple express or Grandmas boy, but probably GB mainly cause I love gaming stoned, and nick swardson is hysterical in it.

The only one I've seen is Up In Smoke so that's my vote. The first time I "saw" Up In Smoke was at the drive-in with my boyfriend (husband now) along with 1941 and The Jerk and the two of us smoked a cone joint ahead of time. The thing was massive. All I remember of the 3 movies was John Belushi in 1941 in an old airplane flying upside down, the van rocking in Up In Smoke and Steve Martin finding out he's adopted.
:joint: :cheesygrinsmiley: :hookah:

The Big Lebowski is possibly the best movie ever made. I watched it again recently just to make sure. It's a cinematic peek into 1991, showcasing how the media branding of political snippets influenced the social interaction and preconceptions of the times, much as they do nowadays. It's a monumental critique of society in general & too much more than a stoner movie to really be in this list. Just my 2 cents .

The Big Lebowski is possibly the best movie ever made. I watched it again recently just to make sure. It's a cinematic peek into 1991, showcasing how the media branding of political snippets influenced the social interaction and preconceptions of the times, much as they do nowadays. It's a monumental critique of society in general & too much more than a stoner movie to really be in this list. Just my 2 cents .
You want a toe? Believe me, there are ways Dude. Hell, I can get ya a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish!

Back
Top Bottom