Celebrities @ Green House Amsterdam

Franco.gh

some of the AAA-list celebrities that came to pay a visit @ Green House Coffeeshops...

:cool:

WESLEY SNIPES
snipes.jpg

OUTKAST
outkast.jpg

MIKE TYSON
miketyson.jpg

PRODIGY
PRODIGY.jpg

PINK
PINK1.jpg

NELLY
NELLY.jpg

LIVE
live.jpg

LIMP BIZKIT
limpbizkit.jpg

JOHN STAGLIANO
john-stagliano.jpg

LIL FLIP
LIL-FLIP.jpg

GWEN STEFANI
GWEN-STEFANI.jpg

DENNIS HOPPER
dennishopper.jpg

DAVID BLAINE
davidblaine.jpg

EMINEM
EMINEM.jpg

DMX
DMX.jpg

DAVE ANGEL
DAVE-ANGEL.jpg

AND SOME MO'

CYPRESS HILL
cypresshill.jpg

BURT REYNOLDS
burtreynolds.jpg

BLACK CROWS
blackcrows.jpg

D12
D-12.jpg

BUSTA RHYMES
BUSTA-RHYMES.jpg

KIRK HAMMETT - METALLICA
Metallica---Kirk---6-06.jpg

I KNEW IT!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I've always thought David Blaine was a stoner, what with the way he walks up to people on the street all red-eyed, saying, "Hey, you wanna see a magic trick?" in such a mellow tone of voice.

I just noticed Bizarre from D12 is holding a tulip! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i like the one with dmx where they are all acting hard and tough and arjan is standing in the back with this big cheesy grin...lol

although the one of franco and kirk is probably my favorite one...;)

I KNEW IT!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I've always thought David Blaine was a stoner, what with the way he walks up to people on the street all red-eyed, saying, "Hey, you wanna see a magic trick?" in such a mellow tone of voice.

I just noticed Bizarre from D12 is holding a tulip! :cheesygrinsmiley:

its not bizarre , maybe they just figured they would get a random fat dude in while bizaree stayed home haha

Many a time that my friends and I have pondered if David Blaine was a stoner...and he is.

This post needs to be STICKY. I love it!

I dig the way Cypress Hill don't bother lookin' pretty posing and just get down to what they were there for! Respect!

they look exactly like that every single night at the rainbow bar & grill on sunset in west hollywood... they sit at the same table and smoke weed on the patio all night long... i see them there every time i go... have smoked with them about 20 times now... b is always there, sen dog just had some heart surgery though i believe, i hear he had to quit smoking... don't quote me on this just yet... heard it through a mutual friend...

we will publish the interview soon that george kush and i did with them at the cypress hill studio/tattoo shop/lowrider warehouse last year...;)

I dig the way Cypress Hill don't bother lookin' pretty posing and just get down to what they were there for! Respect!

they look exactly like that every single night at the rainbow bar & grill on sunset in west hollywood... they sit at the same table and smoke weed on the patio all night long... i see them there every time i go... have smoked with them about 20 times now... b is always there, sen dog just had some heart surgery though i believe, i hear he had to quit smoking... don't quote me on this just yet... heard it through a mutual friend...

we will publish the interview soon that george kush and i did with them at the cypress hill studio/tattoo shop/lowrider warehouse last year...;)

I could be wrong but sen dog just did a show here with kmk like 3 days ago...:bong::yummy:

That is just too hardcore! You are the man Rob! Even though after meeting them so many times it must be normal for you - those fellows are indeed international heroes of music and cannabis culture to myself and sooo many others the world over - MAXIMUM RESPECT!!!

Can't wait for the interview to be published - Cheers! :riskybusiness:

No wonder Mike Tyson seems all somber and mellow now........

b's a straight dude...keepin LA on tha map...213 stand UP!!!! KushKartel comin up tho, we got mad love from real....

Back
Top Bottom