Michael Phelps..

BudSmoker

i didnt know michael phelps smoke weed too? sweet!! USA 8 time gold medal winning in Beijeng. he got caught in public smoking a bong.. They said that on channel 5 news. this morning.. hahaha!! he aplogized to the news press and fans and people.. saying he sorry for inapporaite manner of smoking marijuana.. hahah!

YEP, strange, even celebrities , pro athletes smoke pot, WHAT? HOW THE>>?? hahah, MOST NFL player smoke pot too! I know so many pro -road bikers that smoke pot, pro rock climbers smoke, noone is immune to wanting to toke a little bit, it's better than taking a shot of whiskey! Especially before activities. What the press would rather see him with a drink in his hand, and if so , no conflict there.

exactly.. i know millions of people who smokes weed... We all want it to be legal here... well the government cant get taxes on weed.. they wont get the money... only the grower, seller, buyer.. no government comes anywhere.. Now alcohol on the other hand the government can tax on that and they get alot of money.. they dont care if u kill urself drunk.. or kill others... not their fault.. all they care is money money money..

Weed should be legal.. cause then everyone would come in peace together.. no wars and fighting and bullshit..

*back to topic*

I know alot of famous people who smoke marijuana!!! Let it be FREEEEEEEEEE!

How about letters of support: - his website says write Michael at:

Michael Phelps, P.O Box 1734, Olney, MD 20830-1734

It says send a self addressed envelope and Micheal will try to send back an autographed pic!

He probably wont smoke with his "so called buddies" anymore. Great friends huh?
Remember that old Steve Martin Movie where he had the big nose and was making that joke about here he comes hide the coc**ne? Maybe his "buddies" say here comes super big lungs, hide the pot!

i do alot of running and swimming too.. i was on swim team in high school back in '03 and '04.. i smoke alot of marijuana!! i smoke everyday!! and when i run or swim or excerise.. i never have a hard time breathing or anything.. i can run , run , run and dont have to stop and take a breath like CIGARETTE SMOKERS would do every 2 mins..

CIGARETTES are bad.. nicotine is really addicting and bad! u cant even swim a lap or run a lap without stoping every minutes catching ur breath all the time.. LOL!!

see what i mean.

and NO i dont smoke cigarettes.. i never have or will..! TEHEHE! i will stick to MJ only!

and Michael Phelps swims for U.S.A. and wins 8 golds. and smoke MJ. he swims really fast and doesnt have to stop and take breaths.. u know what i mean.

fo real.. to me everyone aint no celeberity.. everyone to me is HUMAN BEING.. we all are the same.. !

Personally, I think Michael Phelps is hurting the cause... He has apologized for smoking pot and his PR people are making it look like a lapse of judgement... I'd have a lot more respect for him if he Woody Harrelson'd up and told us all, "Yeah, I smoke weed and I fucking love it..." The movement to de-criminalize needs people in the spot light that are more open and honest about smoking instead of people who act ashamed and claim they made a "bad choice".

I just read he just lost a sponsor and got suspended. They are be eating at taco bell now after tokin.

Pulled sponsorship product list:

Products by Brand
Looking for product and nutrition information? Click on a link to learn more.

All-Bran® Products
Apple Jacks® Cereal
Austin® Cookies and Crackers
Carr's® Products
Cheez-It® Crackers
Chips Deluxe® Cookies
Club® Crackers
Crunchmania™ Products
Eggo® Products
EL Fudge® Sandwich Cookies
Famous Amos® Cookies
Fruit Flavored Rolls
Fudge Shoppe® Cookies
Gripz®
Hydrox® Cookies
Jack's® Cookies
Jackson's® Cookies
Keebler® Cookies and Crackers
Keebler® Grahams Crackers
Kellogg's® Cereals and Snacks
Kellogg's™ Cereal Straws
Kellogg's™ Cocoa Krispies® Cereal
Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Cereal
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Cereal
Kellogg's® Cracklin' Oat Bran® Cereal
Kellogg's® Crispix® Cereal
Kellogg's™ Crunchy Nut™ Granola Bars
Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Cereal
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® Cereal
Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal
Kellogg's® Keebler Cookie Crunch™ Cereal
Kellogg's™ Live Bright™ Brain Health Bars
Kellogg's® Low Fat Granola
Kellogg's® Mini-Wheats® Cereal
Kellogg's® Mueslix® Cereal
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Products
Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal
Kellogg's® Raisin Bran® Cereal
Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal
Kellogg's® Smart Start® Cereal
Kellogg's™ Smorz™ Cereal
Kellogg's® Special K® Products
Kellogg's® Stuffing Mix
Kellogg's® Yogos® Snacks
Krispy® Saltine Crackers
Morningstar Farms® Veggie Foods
Morningstar Farms® Natural and Organic Veggie Foods
Murray® Cookies
Murray® Sugar Free Cookies
Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries
Ready Crust® Pie Crusts
Rice Krispies® Cereal and Treats
Sandies® Cookies
Scooby-Doo!® Crackers
Soft Batch® Cookies
Themed Snacks
Toasteds® Crackers
Town House® Crackers
Vienna Cremes® Sandwich Cookies
Vienna Fingers® Cookies
Wheatables® Crackers
Worthington® Loma Linda® Veggie Foods
Worthington® Veggie Foods
Zesta® Crackers

I'm sure that is only because they do not want to be affiliated with "Marijuana smokers" I'm sure they don't want to though lol. And I also heard he got suspended, AFTER the season was over haha.

now with him and bolt being caught we now know that the fastest runner and fastest swimmer smoke!

If he were smart, he'd print a million of those pictures, sign them, and sell them on ebay for $100 each :roorrip:.

Nothing better than $100 million dollars after getting the boot from your $1 million dollar sponsor:roorrip:

If he were smart, he'd print a million of those pictures, sign them, and sell them on ebay for $100 each :roorrip:.

Nothing better than $100 million dollars after getting the boot from your $1 million dollar sponsor:roorrip:

haha i agree +REP good idea:ganjamon:

honestly, if i were to smoke with anyone who is living right now, it would have to be michael phelps.

he can probably rip a bong like crazy with those swimmer lungs :bongrip:

i didnt know michael phelps smoke weed too? sweet!! USA 8 time gold medal winning in Beijeng. he got caught in public smoking a bong.. They said that on channel 5 news. this morning.. hahaha!! he aplogized to the news press and fans and people.. saying he sorry for inapporaite manner of smoking marijuana.. hahah!

Honestly who doesnt smoke...shame on the ones who dont.... tsk tsk tsk

Look up Dr. Robert Melemede - he has a theory on why some ppl are more likely to be smokers vs those who are not - forward looking individuals vs more 'backwards looking' conformist types - flips vs blips or something - any way - a good read - and Dr. Bob is a leading edge microbioligist researcher into the human genome and the anadimide (sp?) system and cannabis' place in human evolution....... tres' cool.....:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom