Pelvic Trauma Severe!

RaysDad

:yummy::yummy::yummy: Which strain is best for helping to alleviate severe pain brought on by a tragic accident in which my pelvis was broken into seven seperate pieces. I use very strong opiates but would like to try something less addictive to try to help me get off the stuff. It must be "STRONG" :peace::peace: Raysdad:peacetwo::peacetwo:

I had an open book fracture of the pelvis and have metal on it now, along with breaking another 20 or so bones. Thankfully I'm alive and still in recovery, almost 8 years later.
It's a trial and error thing. Each pain needs a different part of the plant. Each person needs a different plant. After a few years of playing around I think I know what works best for me, but I'm still in some pain so I'm still trying. Grew my own this summer, mistery seeds from a friend trying to help, and I'm hoping to have some luck with it over the winter months.
Take care & contact me if you wish to chat more.

I had an open book fracture of the pelvis and have metal on it now, along with breaking another 20 or so bones. Thankfully I'm alive and still in recovery, almost 8 years later.
It's a trial and error thing. Each pain needs a different part of the plant. Each person needs a different plant. After a few years of playing around I think I know what works best for me, but I'm still in some pain so I'm still trying. Grew my own this summer, mistery seeds from a friend trying to help, and I'm hoping to have some luck with it over the winter months.
Take care & contact me if you wish to chat more.

I also have mystery seeds growing
420-magazine-mobile206296974.jpg

Back
Top Bottom