Cannabis Topical Ointment

holysmokey

ive been giving these a try lookin for the rite combo all in put is welcome ive done is several way a pure thc in rubbing alcohol rub where it hurts then i added olive oil seem to absorb good im thinking or other methods like may adding like lotion of some thing that can add or increas an for any who as every made this type of extraction does it smell very thai like cuz thats the note i got but when ive used the same bud in food it has knocked me out so maybe thier a bit of thai in this herb anyone pls im constant pain an just love every thing about this plant:thanks:

ah thank you how would you put it together an i read that cocoa is similar to thc like candy bars

coconut oil. coco butter are both carriers, make a strong tea of the herb and warm oil to a liquid, mix, stir, cool and rub it in. sky high

that rocks i can eat it too i try like a butter teck since the oil thends solidify like butter jus wanna get the most out i sould have remembered this from when i msde my oil capsuals wonder which absorbes the best any on know how is it that the thc produces the effect in a topical way like in the lungs via the blood rite ty sky u the man

I suffer from chronic constant joint pain, which qualified me for my MMJ license.
The MMJ dispensary that I belong to, sells tinctures(topical ointments). Has anyone used these with good results? Thanks:cool:

:welcome: to 420Mag!
I have a few friends in their 60's that swear by em. ive not used it myself yet tho-

im work with them tincures taken oraly can pack a punch like eat cannabis cookies brownies ointments can also worl just gotta find whats rite for you

Anybody out there have a recipe for a tincture with winter coming U can feel it in my boney hand already need to get ready.
Made some goo last year may still have some also made canna butter that worked really good.

Simpson Oil does not get you high when used as a topical. I have RA and have been lucky enough to find someone to provide me with the oil. It takes down the inflammation and helps with the pain. Untill I tried it I was very skeptical. But all I can say is it works for me. It didn't "cure" me. But it makes it easier to get thru the pain. Hope this helps. Dudette

Dudette,
Glad you found something that works. I think Simpsons oil may be the way to go. Am going to have to find a good recipe or someone who can supply it. Thanks for the info. :thanks:

Yeah freaky Like the videos in that link of yous Good stuff!!!

What a Voice she has... and Buddy IS amazing himself with the G Tair..........

I'm interested in a recipe for a good oil/lotion.
Is it true though they are good for joint stiffness and pain, without the "high"?

One part=
Menthol Oil
Cannabis Oil
Thymol Oil
Camphor Oil
Eucalyptus or Lavender Oil

Two parts=
Tea Tree Oil
DMSO
Twelve parts=
Virgin Coconut Oil
or
Grape Seed Oil

My mom has RA and I will be getting hash/hemp oil to aid in the pain and stiffness in her hands. I have a suggestion and something I will be adding to her oil. Emu oil is an oil that is able to penetrate several layers of skin unlike any other oils. I'm hoping this combo will be able to penetrate deeply for maximum benefit. It is from the Emu bird, so it is animal product for those of you who stay away from these types of products. The oil comes from the fat on the backside of the flightless bird, native to Australia but they are breed in the states as well. There are humane sources so be sure to look at that aspect if you are interested in giving it a try. I will be doing my own experiments with this combination. Google it....and I have purchased my Emu oil from Camdengrey.com....if that website gets edited please pm me and I will be happy to help you out. Peace to all....

Rubivroom; If you get a chance, look into DMSO (Dimethysulfoxide ) and see if it is something that may help. Going to look into your Emu Oil now.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom