Chronic Pain, Muscle Tension and Spasms

rattlerr

I have had multiple surgeries over the last 2 years because of degenerative disc disease. They have placed a rod in my neck, removed / replaced vertebrae in my lower back also.

I could use some recommendations for not only pain, muscle tension and spasms but with a mental up lift.

Here's another strain I would look for - Blue Venom. I just picked some up and will be reviewing it in the next week or so....it's Blueberry crossed with White Widow. The buzz comes on hard and fast - no creeper, and has a nice uplifting buzz (from the sativa dom. Blueberry) with a wonderfully sweet taste. The indica portion from White Widow eases the pain as well).

Also consider the various purple strains - GDP is great for attitude and pain, and the Mendo Purps ALWAYS provides a fun/giddy buzz with some pain relief as well.

Good Luck!

:peace:

With muscle pain, I've had great(Tony the Tiger great) luck with White Widow. Growing more now. I need a hip repalcement, migraines with the present (Big Bud) it takes away the flaming sensations in my leg from the hip down to knee from nerves in the trunk; should be the same with spasms.
The BlueBerry might also be a good mix-Im just so darn partial to the WW and been groiwng BB since legal. Good luck

i have a slipped vertebrae between my shoulder blades, i have had my medical card and authorized to grow up to 12 plants, i have yet to find a strain that helps with the pain very well, i usually wake up throughout the night and in the mornings with a 6-8 pain level out of 10, some days its not so bad and some days i am just miserable, i have grown the gdp, the lemon kush, chernobyl, critical mass, sour grapes, and a few others.. also i have not taken any narcotics in over 1 year due to mmj, when i medicate it does not take the pain away, it just kinda makes it bearable, and helps me not think about my pain 24/7. i am wondering if anyone know of a strain that will kill the pain and at the same time give me that amazing high i used to get? i usually take an eighth to a quarter a day depending on the pain level.. btw

Blue Dream, A-Train, Blueberry Trinity all work pretty good for my back pain. Find a good hybrid or sativa blend for daytime and another indica heavy for nighttime use. It seems to help if I switch them up a bit here and there.

I tend to use an indica, for the body relaxing stone. I have ruptured discs in my back and it really helps with the muscle spasms. I also let my plants bloom a bit longer than normal. I want 75 to 80% of my trichromes to be cloudy. It's a heavy stone . it works for me. I hope it helps you.

I have most of the same problems you guys have with the back. Put tiny crumbs of dabs in a blunt in my case or joint if that's your thing. Rub it against a plant that is like 6 weeks or more into flowering till it's real sticky on the outside. Blaze that and have a good night sleeping at least 6 hours of sleep you will get imo . Tell me if that works for you cause I think their is something different about when you smoke a blunt rolled or joint on a flowering plant with dabs in it that just hits pain real hard. I add og kush and ww in mine so idk if that's making the difference too.:Namaste:

All this information has been very helpful. Thank you everyone. I have a dynamic stabilization and rods in my back and a plate & bone in my neck with 3 new bulging disks and now scoliosis and all that goes w/it. Any and all relief is welcome.;)

I have most of the same problems you guys have with the back. Put tiny crumbs of dabs in a blunt in my case or joint if that's your thing. Rub it against a plant that is like 6 weeks or more into flowering till it's real sticky on the outside. Blaze that and have a good night sleeping at least 6 hours of sleep you will get imo . Tell me if that works for you cause I think their is something different about when you smoke a blunt rolled or joint on a flowering plant with dabs in it that just hits pain real hard. I add og kush and ww in mine so idk if that's making the difference too.:Namaste:

I know this thread is old, but thank you for this! I have tried 5 different strains in the past 7 days for degenerative pain and very little has touched it.

time to add some kief to my bowl.

Back
Top Bottom