Chronic Pain by Tracy

Julie Gardener

Chronic Pain by Tracy​

I am a 33-year-old married mother of two who was involved in a horrible automobile accident in February 1998. I sustained severe injuries to the entire left side of my head and am lucky to be alive. Since the accident I have experienced severe headaches to which the doctors can find no answer. At times the pain is so intense that I have no other alternative but to use marihuana. It is the only relief that I have found. I have tried morphine and Demerol, but no relief. When I use marihuana, I have some relief and can at least function. I use it only at night before I go to bed, because I am afraid that I will go to jail otherwise. I live in a town where officials do not believe in the medicinal uses of marihuana. My psychotherapist is aware of my problem and what I am using as medicine, and she understands and approves. The only problem is obtaining the marihuana. I am not a person who knows people who sell the stuff.

Source: Comments and Observations

Become a regular at a locally owned small restaurant or bar. Go in an sit when it is slow 2-4 for a restaurant before 9 at a bar. Talk to people that work there (not about cannabis at first). Get to know a couple of servers or bartenders. Wear something that stands out or order something unusual, something that is rememberable, that they can identify you by to each other. Become a regular. When you get to know them well enough, tell someone your story. They will hook you up. I would estimate conservatively that 85% of the people in the food and bev industry are "heads".
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom